Titbits about Breakfall and Gallium.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My first “stage” singing was at 12 years old at school. And it progressively got stupid thereafter. I have a gift of changing vocal pitch. If I concentrate and try to practice I can emulate most voices. But I never took it to a bigger stage. Yes, pubs and oceanic cruisers and Irish clubs and drug-dealers taverns...but never anything bigger. Is 49 years old too late to become a rockstar?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I had the microphone spinning in circles and stretched out at “ la la lalala la la” on the cord so far that it hit this bloke on the face “thonk” and had to just carry on singing. I was drunk, but the victim drunkerer! No charges were laid.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I hear that don't worry man, it's terrible lol
No more HD unless I put the spectacles on :LMAO:

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Brainfail and some of his jungle friends:
Welcome to his jungle.

the_fandom.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We all know this one...

BF's theme song

:Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1::Excited1:

Hahahaha ...BF is probably more famous than me outside forums, and you blessed cunts don’t even know it!. :Grin3:

I hear that don't worry man, it's terrible lol
No more HD unless I put the spectacles on :LMAO:
I need those fuckers these days! :ThumbsUp3:
Anyway, my second song that I sang. A better 80’s number.

One of the worst songs ever.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My first stage song...

I applaud you Sir/Ma'am, few have the Vagina to perform, much less record and play for others. That takes courage. At 49 though? That's all on you. Not going to discourage a dream but as some may say "Chiki Briki"

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My first stage song...

You the one on the right? :Grin3:

Cool stuff man. Nah, never too late. At least I hope not, I've wondered the same myself, then I hung out with an old friend yesterday and the fucker telling me I need to make YouTube and TikTok videos and make money hahahaha. Fucker even tried being sneaky and recording me when I was telling him about my first shrrom experience a couple months ago, and how it felt like I had liquid shit running down the back of my legs, but actually didnt lol. He was rolling lol.