Today - December 14 2020

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Bigly - what age are you?
You repeat the same juvenile silliness over and over again, never letting go, never (bowel) moving on, and also seem fixated on ass (and dick).

Could it be your development was arrested in the Anal (/Genital) Phase?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Role of Conflict
Each of the psychosexual stages is associated with a particular conflict that must be resolved before the individual can successfully advance to the next stage.

The resolution of each of these conflicts requires the expenditure of sexual energy and the more energy that is expended at a particular stage, the more the important characteristics of that stage remain with the individual as he/she matures psychologically.

To explain this Freud suggested the analogy of military troops on the march. As the troops advance, they are met by opposition or conflict. If they are highly successful in winning the battle (resolving the conflict), then most of the troops (libido) will be able to move on to the next battle (stage).

But the greater the difficulty encountered at any particular point, the greater the need for troops to remain behind to fight and thus the fewer that will be able to go on to the next confrontation.

and
Some people do not seem to be able to leave one stage and proceed on to the next. One reason for this may be that the needs of the developing individual at any particular stage may not have been adequately met in which case there is frustration.

Or possibly the person's needs may have been so well satisfied that he/she is reluctant to leave the psychological benefits of a particular stage in which there is overindulgence.

Both frustration and overindulgence (or any combination of the two) may lead to what psychoanalysts call fixation at a particular psychosexual stage.

Fixation refers to the theoretical notion that a portion of the individual's libido has been permanently 'invested' in a particular stage of his development.

Anal Stage (1 to 3 years)..
Too hollowgay; didn’t read

And yet, you've regressed all the way back to second grade northeastern urban schoolboy chatter. I thin Holliday is onto something with this Arrested Development thing.
Of course, in Bigly's case there is an augmenting condition.
He's also a masochist who returns daily for the beating he knows he will receive.
Apparently he likes being beaten.

...hmmmm - is this also part of the psychosexual complex he suffers from?
He enjoys being overpowered by another man.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Holy the FUCK !!

The words keep flying from his face :LMAO:

No one reading, not a soul with an ounce of interest yet there he goes ...LOL Like a spinning top

giphy.gif

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

His white Knight Jake is a proud warrior ... noble and loyal :LMAO2:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Speaking of knights, I'm sure Stubby appreciates the meat shielding. However, you suck at it. Try harder.
speaking of "meat shields"

do you have a "meat shield" on that big gaping hole where your nose used to be, freak?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Bigly - what age are you?
You repeat the same juvenile silliness over and over again, never letting go, never (bowel) moving on, and also seem fixated on ass (and dick).

Could it be your development was arrested in the Anal (/Genital) Phase?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Role of Conflict
Each of the psychosexual stages is associated with a particular conflict that must be resolved before the individual can successfully advance to the next stage.

The resolution of each of these conflicts requires the expenditure of sexual energy and the more energy that is expended at a particular stage, the more the important characteristics of that stage remain with the individual as he/she matures psychologically.

To explain this Freud suggested the analogy of military troops on the march. As the troops advance, they are met by opposition or conflict. If they are highly successful in winning the battle (resolving the conflict), then most of the troops (libido) will be able to move on to the next battle (stage).

But the greater the difficulty encountered at any particular point, the greater the need for troops to remain behind to fight and thus the fewer that will be able to go on to the next confrontation.

and
Some people do not seem to be able to leave one stage and proceed on to the next. One reason for this may be that the needs of the developing individual at any particular stage may not have been adequately met in which case there is frustration.

Or possibly the person's needs may have been so well satisfied that he/she is reluctant to leave the psychological benefits of a particular stage in which there is overindulgence.

Both frustration and overindulgence (or any combination of the two) may lead to what psychoanalysts call fixation at a particular psychosexual stage.

Fixation refers to the theoretical notion that a portion of the individual's libido has been permanently 'invested' in a particular stage of his development.

Anal Stage (1 to 3 years)..
Too hollowgay; didn’t read

And yet, you've regressed all the way back to second grade northeastern urban schoolboy chatter. I thin Holliday is onto something with this Arrested Development thing.
Of course, in Bigly's case there is an augmenting condition.
He's also a masochist who returns daily for the beating he knows he will receive.
Apparently he likes being beaten.

...hmmmm - is this also part of the psychosexual complex he suffers from?
He enjoys being overpowered by another man.
All that to tell us tonight Swallowday gets to be on top during playtime with Jake.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
12+ hrs since the last post on thStomperRoom. Again a reply to my final post there.

So sad.
Bigly's work there is done.

Destruction total.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Striking out at his hand picked Supreme court, Trump tries making his pitch in the food court!

131892821_10219561564491943_7350438790716004143_n.jpg

Checks and Mates Libs!
I hear Bigly screams like a woman....

Biggie Smiles said:
Super Chad said:
RAVEN said:
Like I said, this was over.. remember? She wants to talk shit, hell.. I love photoshopping.. She can spew all the shit she wants about me.. I can counter that using my hobby I enjoy :D :D Actually looking forward to it :D
Caskur would crush you like an aluminum can on your best day.

Just sayin
Like she crushed you in your match with her at Trf?
DuhV said:
What's up, daddy.

Remember that time I fell asleep so hard you thought I was DEAD and you screamed like a woman?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
989-D2469-9607-49-DA-8625-8-C8-E72047-F67.jpg

I think it’s funny that someone refers to Stubby as big anything. Biggie, Bigly, Big?? He can’t be anything more then this photo. Sitting and sedentary 24/7. I bet he doesn’t even bother to get up to take a piss. It’s hard to imagine him in any other light. His stories and claims are as lame as they were 2 years ago. I like to think he’s more of a contributor. Now that DT has failed miserably, there is now nothing left for Stubby. I hope he gets over it soon