Tomorrow

Guys last year when jack and x drove me off the board admin missed me so much he started a thread detailing his concern for my welfare. What happened to you admin? How did you get so cold hearted?
 
So sorry to be mean to you as of late. I shouldn't be its not fair or right. @Flynn my dearest love Karly is trying to straighten me out. Sometimes it works, sometimes I just like to be a pain in the ass. I didn't mean any of it @Fredricka hope in time you can forgive me. Just think about it. Oh the reason(s)I've been nice to @jack lately is.. he was hacking into my account and pretending to be me. If you investigate this thoroughly you will see I am telling 100% truths.

I still gotta stick by me brother X though. I don't care whos fault it is, he loved loves you @Fredricka but you gotta dump Holliday. Give X another chance..

Ok I said my peace. Have a nice day!

Just waiting on you to sign the divorce papers.
 
She'll be double teaming guys all night at the pubs glory hole with those two balloon knots, is my guess.
I'll be with all my family jack, there will be children there. Wash your grotty mind out
 
:OhGawd:

To paraphrase:

If it can be destroyed by a couple of twats it deserves to be destroyed by a couple of twats.
No garraty, I don't deserve to be driven out by them, not even Seamajor deserves that fate. You'll be sorry when I'm gone
 
I told you jack, stay out of my threads in future
 
There needs to be a burp emoji.
Why are you telling me? I don't care what you think there needs to be. There doesn't anyway, nobody needs to know when sausages has winded you
 
  • Confused
Reactions: X
So today’s the big day? Buhhhhh BYE!!!
 
So today’s the big day? Buhhhhh BYE!!!
Bye x, behave youself, encourage jack to misbehave though. It would be great to see him assboxed when I get back, haha
 
Jacks regretting going 'there' now. This is what happens you orrible little man
 
This "farewell" has lasted longer than the sunburn Fred's going to get.

BTW Fred- the law of diminishing returns called and would like to have a stern word with you.