Top Stock Alerts ↑ ↓ Daily Trades

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I am hearing the big bux are in AMC, blackberry, silver and DOGE.

just got paid gonna sink it all into DOGECOIN before it hits the moon!

I got some AMC shares. Me and my oldest daughter went in on it because she really wanted to be involved in this lol.

I got more today as well. Not a whole lot....I'm not getting thousands of shares or anything. A few hundred bucks is all.

I just had to spend thousands replacing the water heater and furnace and I'm about to start completely renovating. But that's not to say I would spend thousands on stocks....I've just started toe dipping and playing with it.

Plus watching the ogilarchy cry is always satisfying lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Had a broker on copper, spent a couple hundred and came out with a few thousand. Wasn’t a gamble, but there was an enquiry on the broker and Co. Turned out other people make dubious millions. I never dabbled again...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Had a broker on copper, spent a couple hundred and came out with a few thousand. Wasn’t a gamble, but there was an enquiry on the broker and Co. Turned out other people make dubious millions. I never dabbled again...

I'm actually really excited to check on it tomorrow lol.

I bought 25 shares in Nokia yesterday because my brother did.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'm actually really excited to check on it tomorrow lol.

I bought 25 shares in Nokia yesterday because my brother did.
How did you go Dove?

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
ZOM - Zomedica Pharmaceuticals
They have a massive veterinarian product launching March 31.
Price Target in April $6+

WZ0mkTf.png

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm out of AMC.
Heard they are going to pump it tomorrow/Tuesday so fingers crossed.
They're going to start pumping all the stocks on that pump list in rotation. One at a time

watch.

There's always a dead cat bounce before the floor finally collapses

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The party is so fucking over on Gamestop tho

those poor bag holders in at 400+

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
So many new people joined just to buy GME and didnt understand the pump.
That's how you lose it all.
I didn't touch it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BF do you regularly invest in the market? Do you use an investment counselor? I’ve never invested in the stock market, other than IRA investments like with Vanguard or similar. Ive done well with real estate. Buying renovating and flipping. It’s something I’m familiar with. I’ve done it in N. California and here in Costa Rica. I’ve also turned some of my cash into gold and silver, as a hedge for the unknown. I’m looking at an defunct 7 unit hotel around the corner from me, and steps to a great surfing beach. Close to a Sports Bar too. They are asking $400,000 as is. Will need another $150,000 in labor, and about the same for materials. The place was successful before. The husband and wife got a divorce and the place went to shit and close. The place definitely has potential. Do you ever invest in these types of things? I’d probably jump on it if I had a 50% commitment from another party. I have no interest in running the place. Only renovations and flipping it. Many come here, and the first thing they look for is a business to sustain themselves. Any interest?

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
No real estate for me, especially outside the US.
If the US power grid goes down, I'll be there buying the beach w/ silver coins... untiL then I'm riding the market.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
GME aiming for $60+ first for this one since DFV is speaking today to congress.

Today's House Financial Services Committee hearing (at 12 PM Noon) on GME and about market volatility, the Robinhood imposed trading curbs on buying GameStop (GME) shares AMC, KOSS and BB etc. shares, the ultimate short squeeze, etc. with participation (being grilled by the Committee with grill experts like Maxine Waters :) ) and hearing from hedge fund managers and market actors including Keith Gill, who goes by Roaring Kitty, who was instrumental in the GME phenomena, and Robinhood CEO, Melvin Capital and Citadel execs, Reddit, WallStreetBets, etc., etc., etc. today should be a lot of fun and very interesting, a real hoopla :) .... and all that attention could generate yet another rally in GME (already up about +8% to over $50 this morning) perhaps taking it back to triple digits, as well as for AMC KOSS etc.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Sooooo many incredible stocks to buy this week as the market bleeds.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maxine Waters is a true moron. I mean it. Just a drooling idiot. The Marines were brief Congress about the expansion of a military base in Guam and Maxine Waters literally asked if the island might sink because of the weight of the aircraft stationed there. The only thing she knows how to do is steal and to claim everything is racist.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Heard GME did +104% yesterday and had trading stopped due to volatility. I don't buy individual stocks and won't touch these.