Trailer for Santa Inc currently at 27,000 dislikes on Youtube

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The Chutzpah of these people knows absolutely no bounds...

Interesting how Youtube has started a campaign arguing why it's a good idea to remove the dislike feature. Something tells me that had a video been neg bombed which was critical of Jews and there was a similar kind of public backlash, they wouldn't have bothered amending the site's features.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They've removed the dislikes hahaha, it was on 29,000 the last time I looked.

Fucking Lulz.

They gotta protect themselves against all those far righties.

That's the only way anyone would ever dislike such a witty masterpiece such as that, you gotta be a far right troll lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The Chutzpah of these people knows absolutely no bounds...

Interesting how Youtube has started a campaign arguing why it's a good idea to remove the dislike feature. Something tells me that had a video been neg bombed which was critical of Jews and there was a similar kind of public backlash, they wouldn't have bothered amending the site's features.

It's because propaganda only works when it makes people feel isolated. The ones who dont agree or buy it need to FEEL like they are a small minority. It's not the NPC dipshits who parrot every word no matter how insane or stupid it is that worry anyone. It's about controling the ones who dont by making them feel alone in it.

Its psych warfare.

You know anything involving Sarah Silverman is gonna be straight up stupid garbage. She was barely funny BEFORE she was spewing establishment propaganda and making jokes about child sexual assault on twitter.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Kinda pathetic because we all know very very well we are NOT alone.

Kinda interesting seeing how propaganda campaigns are complicated by the internet and how propagandist tactics have tried to cope with the difficulties.

Changing Wiki. Using heavily bias "fact checkers"(it always cracks me up when the fact checked confirms the statement or meme they "checked"). The smear campaigns are intense. MSM literally repetitively parroting eachother.

Amazes me to no end that people dont see the performance of the corporate media and see it. And feel revolted. Who the fuck would prefer THAT team? Just mind boggling.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
snayajuddde.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That is pretty impressive. You will notice our local rats all pretended that didn't happen. Maybe we need more rat poison?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Santa Inc. has managed to become the lowest rated movie of all time on IMDB. That's no small feat considering how much garbage has been pumped out by Hollywood!

I think this has definitely red pilled a lot of normies to the JQ. The backlash was immense and I think the downvotes reached 84,000 or something crazy.... you can still view them even though Youtube has disabled them if you download an app.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Santas inc was produced by Lionsgate, the CEO is a member of a fringe synogouge belonging to reconstructionist Judaism, IOW an ultra woke rabbinacal thats gone full horseshoe round to Mollochism aka Child Sacrifice. Father Christmas who loves kids would be a prime target to corrupt. After all Santa is supposed to be a gift to the Worlds kids right?

Sources
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This is their "Pope", President.

Leviticus and then Jesus was supposed to put a stop to this behaviour but the former was abrogated by Pharasees who prioritised the Babylonian Talmud over Liviticus and murdered the latter(Of course if you are a christian you will forgive them, the Pharasees for it, the latter).

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Santa Inc. has managed to become the lowest rated movie of all time on IMDB. That's no small feat considering how much garbage has been pumped out by Hollywood!

I think this has definitely red pilled a lot of normies to the JQ. The backlash was immense and I think the downvotes reached 84,000 or something crazy.... you can still view them even though Youtube has disabled them if you download an app.

It was at 2,300 likes and 125,000 dislikes.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

It was at 2,300 likes and 125,000 dislikes.
6 million views!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Seth Rogen claims white supremacists are review-bombing ‘Santa Inc.’

The filmmaker said his new HBO Max series “really angered thousands of white supremacists”

Seth Rogen addresses the critical backlash Santa Inc., claiming that “thousands of white supremacists” are to blame for the overwhelmingly negative reception of the HBO Max series.

The show’s first (and possibly only) season was released in full on Thursday (December 2), and has thus far been majorly panned by viewers.
90.6 percent rating out of 5,236 viewers Santa Inc. a star; It has an overall score of 1.1 out of 10, making it the lowest-rated TV series in the site’s history.

maxresdefault.jpg

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It couldn't possibly be his show sucks ass and no one likes it.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
These people are used to producing shows and movies which are insulting and spiteful towards white people and Christians without there being any sort of outcry or backlash. Hollywood has been guilty of this kind of behaviour for decades.

However times have changed, largely due to the internet and these people are no longer immune from criticism like they have been in the past, largely due to their associates covering for them in the MSM and the shill movie critics sticking to a carefully crafted narrative.

If Christians had made a movie mocking Jews and Jewish traditions, you can bet your last shekel that there would be furious outrage from their corner and the people responsible would be forced to make a grovelling apology. Somehow I very much doubt Rogan and Silvermann are going to apologise anytime soon....

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
These people are used to producing shows and movies which are insulting and spiteful towards white people and Christians without there being any sort of outcry or backlash. Hollywood has been guilty of this kind of behaviour for decades.

However times have changed, largely due to the internet and these people are no longer immune from criticism like they have been in the past, largely due to their associates covering for them in the MSM and the shill movie critics sticking to a carefully crafted narrative.

If Christians had made a movie mocking Jews and Jewish traditions, you can bet your last shekel that there would be furious outrage from their corner and the people responsible would be forced to make a grovelling apology. Somehow I very much doubt Rogan and Silvermann are going to apologise anytime soon....

They dont have to when they have wankers like you pushing nazi shit. You can call them out and throw shit back without going full retard.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't care who a movie or TV show insults. The thing is, it's got to be intelligent and/or clever in the way it does so. That show just looks really lame.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would like to make a show called Christmas, LTD, in which I lampoon the demented commercialization of Christmas, and use that as a metaphor for toxic capitalism. And make it funny.