Trailer for Santa Inc currently at 27,000 dislikes on Youtube

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hmm, I wonder why people would voice their disapproval of yet another Jewish attack on Christmas?

iu

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
what is it this time? Santa is really a transsexual surrounded by horny little people resembling children? For the pedos, like seamap?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hmm, I wonder why people would voice their disapproval of yet another Jewish attack on Christmas?

iu

Wow, that looks more pathetic than a new SNL skit. But seriously, shouldnt they have made a nigger clause in these trying times when black lives dont matter and blacks are being framed for so many smash and grab robberies?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

iu

Good grief. Everything they touch they ruin. They turn everything into a vulgar pile of partisan shit with vile sexual comments and vulgar language. And racism.

It's disgusting. Who enjoys this crap? Its mindless pandering to the lowest intellectual level.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just read the comments, they're absolute gold. :LOL3:
Looks like you and shamp have been busy!!!!
The elf is immunized against all dangers. One may call him a bad toy maker, a lazy worker, devoid of Christmas cheer, it all runs off him like snow off a winter jacket. But call him an elf and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out”

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But let’s not forget the Elf. Anybody that gives even a just criticism of the Elf is instantly labeled anti-Elfite. The Elf cries louder than anybody else if anybody criticizes him. You can tell the truth about any minority in the North Pole, but make a true observation about the Elf, and if it doesn’t pat him on the back, then he uses his grip on HBO to label you anti-Elfite.”

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
what is it this time? Santa is really a transsexual surrounded by horny little people resembling children? For the pedos, like seamap?

Seamap LOL. I doubt he'll understand the reference.

I know, he'll just come stumbling in smelling like the last child he raped to tell me for the 1,000,000 I'm as tall as 24 donuts or some equally dumb shit

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Another gig for your sedentary ass Stubby. A dwarf Santa. The Theme Parks are on to your low to the ground butt. You probably need the extra cash this time of year.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
wonder how many felonies Lily's grand sprogs will rack up later in life after growing up with a fat ogre showing them movies like this

DDT

Factory Bastard
I think many people are starting to get pretty fucking tired with Jews and the bullshit they pull. Christmas has nothing to do with them, but yet they just can't help themselves.

I'm not religious, but even I can appreciate that Christmas is a time for families to spend time together, and a magical time for the little kids also.

Yet these shameless kikes have no issues attempting to turn it into something foul and degenerate. Disgusting.

Imagine the screeching from Rogen and Silverman if HBO would ever release similar garbage, except targeting Jews and Hanukkah in a similar fashion? Not that such a film would ever get approved in the first place, but still...