Trans women in bathrooms

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
So let me get a straight (pardon the word choice) answer out of those on the left:

If trannies don't molest kids, why are you against policies that make it harder for trannies to molest kids? According to your logic, those laws won't do anything. So what's the problem, since the mechanisms they put into law won't affect the people you're protecting?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
So let me get a straight (pardon the word choice) answer out of those on the left:

If trannies don't molest kids, why are you against policies that make it harder for trannies to molest kids? According to your logic, those laws won't do anything. So what's the problem, since the mechanisms they put into law won't affect the people you're protecting?
Are the trannies in the room with you now? If so, this is an opportunity for you to post a pic!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Not an actual transgendered person. Doesn't help your case.

It actually does, because the criteria to qualify as transgender is to claim that you are transgender.

That guy would be allowed into women's washrooms if he claimed to be transgender.

It is amazing that you do not already know this!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are the trannies in the room with you now? If so, this is an opportunity for you to post a pic!

They come up with under 5 or so anecdotal cases and want to pass laws that are ineffective. When conservatives tell us government doesn't work, we know that's because they work so diligently to make it so.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
They come up with under 5 or so anecdotal cases and want to pass laws that are ineffective. When conservatives tell us government doesn't work, we know that's because they work so diligently to make it so.
Something like 27% of Americans being lead around like Sheep over manufactured outrage.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Something like 27% of Americans being lead around like Sheep over manufactured outrage.

So easy to gin up their outrage. When you're angry about everything, you're usually angry about nothing.

There are many important social, economic and political issues to pay attention to; trans people in bathrooms doesn't make my list.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Hey, remember that time when conservatives proposed anti kiddie toucher policies and you all screamed that those are anti-homo? But then you also want to claim that homos aren't kiddie touchers, after you established the connective tissue between being homo and being kiddie touchers?

AlzImpk.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, remember that time when conservatives proposed anti kiddie toucher policies and you all screamed that those are anti-homo? But then you also want to claim that homos aren't kiddie touchers, after you established the connective tissue between being homo and being kiddie touchers?

AlzImpk.jpg
Hey Skippy what kind of Transgender monster is this?

cDcdiL8.jpeg

That is one ugly Drag Queen, and I had no idea the drag queens were Trump supporters?

XwnscV6.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, right. "Non-freaks do it, too, so that means that freaks never do it at all."

Right?

How fucking simple are you?
Swearing and name calling is pitiable. Let’s just say on average 1000 Children get diddled with per year. Does it really make sense to focus all your emotions and energy on the .01% of the perpetrators?

For us normal sane people it looks more like managed anger not directed at a solution to the whole problem.

Now go scream at the clouds.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Just because you find him attractive, does not make him a Drag Queen or a Transgender.

So you do not know.

Because the dude just has to say "I identify as a woman." and Voila! he is a "transgender" and people like you will allow him into women's spaces.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So you do not know.

Because the dude just has to say "I identify as a woman." and Voila! he is a "transgender" and people like you will allow him into women's spaces.
You are supposed to be posting photographic evidence of all the transexuals you meet in public restrooms, WTF is your camera broken?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Still not a drag queen or tranny.

Arkansas Parole Board Chair Resigns After Police Personnel File Shows He Lied About Sex With Minor​

The chair of Arkansas' parole board has resigned after personnel records revealed he was fired from a local police department for lying to investigators about having sex with a minor
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Doing a heck of a job Huckabee!

Last edited: