Trans women in bathrooms

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The FBI only tracks "hate crimes" (as opposed to "LOL crimes" evidently.)

So, as predicted, you demanded numbers from a source you know doesn't provide the numbers you're demanding. Dishonesty is only found in the toolkit of those who know that the truth is not on their side.

I don't know what the FBI has in great detail. I do know they keep data on violent crime though. Rape and murder.

They don't have this data because, though those that happen are tragic and unspeakable, there isn't enough data to write up a meaningful report.

The point there being that this is a problem because someone on the idiot box, or on X (twitter), FB or whatever your data source is, that's it's a problem.

It's not my fault that you expend your energy on finding someone to hate rather than deal with real world issues. Like the number of women that are raped by heterosexual men. There are tens of thousands of those.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There are no "actual transgendered persons"; that is my case. This guy 'pretending to be transgender' is not in any way, in the slightest degree, different from a man pretending to be a woman. If a haggard-ass cro-magnon motherfucker with the face of Ted Cassidy can 'identify as' a woman, this sick fucker can 'identify as' transgender. It's the same fucking principle.
In a minority of instances, it's a genuine mental illness, specifically gender dysmorphia; in the rest, it's a pretentious affectation in pursuit of social clout and/or a cover for sexual predation.

Yes, there most certainly are. You can live in denial and bury your head in the sand. That's a you problem, not a me or us problem. Enjoy eating dirt.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Yes, there most certainly are. You can live in denial and bury your head in the sand. That's a you problem, not a me or us problem. Enjoy eating dirt.
Name even one instance of a chromosomal sex change. From XY to XX, or from XX to XY. Just one. They're just cross-dressers who go the extra mile. That's all.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
I don't know what the FBI has in great detail. I do know they keep data on violent crime though. Rape and murder.

They don't have this data because, though those that happen are tragic and unspeakable, there isn't enough data to write up a meaningful report.

The point there being that this is a problem because someone on the idiot box, or on X (twitter), FB or whatever your data source is, that's it's a problem.

It's not my fault that you expend your energy on finding someone to hate rather than deal with real world issues. Like the number of women that are raped by heterosexual men. There are tens of thousands of those.
I don't 'hate' anyone. For example: I don't hate women and children, and don't want them alone in private spaces with sexual predators who put on a wig so they can get access to them when they're unprotected.
Can you say the same? Because you're expending a whole lot of keystrokes defending predators against any kind of interference.
"What predators?!" you ask. But if you're asking that, then you can't possibly have any objection to safeguards that -- according to you -- don't affect anything. Right?
Let's boil it down: If the "transgender community" is not heavily infested with sexual predators, then obstacles to sexual predation have no bearing on the "transgender community" and, consequently, you have no objection to those safeguards.

Right?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Name even one instance of a chromosomal sex change. From XY to XX, or from XX to XY. Just one. They're just cross-dressers who go the extra mile. That's all.

Who said anything about chromosomal sex changes? No one. How about those born with xxy or xyy or other anomalies? What about them?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't 'hate' anyone. For example: I don't hate women and children, and don't want them alone in private spaces with sexual predators who put on a wig so they can get access to them when they're unprotected.
Can you say the same? Because you're expending a whole lot of keystrokes defending predators against any kind of interference.
"What predators?!" you ask. But if you're asking that, then you can't possibly have any objection to safeguards that -- according to you -- don't affect anything. Right?

You hate people that don't conform to your idea of what a "man" is or what a "woman" is, clearly.

Children are at risk everyday in America. Most of them are abused by family or close family friends, coaches, teachers, clergy...those are the facts.

Why are you focused on the minority that is so small that data can't begin to be produced for it? What about the hundreds of thousands being abused while you argue with me about people that don't conform to the way you think people should navigate their lives?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
a boy is a boy and a girl is a girl end of thank you for coming ...

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Who said anything about chromosomal sex changes? No one. How about those born with xxy or xyy or other anomalies? What about them?
What about them? According to NBC, nearly 30% of Gen-Z "identifies as.

But genuinely, chromosomally intersex conditions is far less than that.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
You hate people that don't conform to your idea of what a "man" is or what a "woman" is, clearly.
You need me to 'hate' them so that you can 'freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it'. But I'm not playing Saul Alinsky's game by his rules -- or yours.
Children are at risk everyday in America. Most of them are abused by family or close family friends, coaches, teachers, clergy...those are the facts.
Pure meaningless deflection. You're going to have to do a lot better than that.
Why are you focused on the minority that is so small that data can't begin to be produced for it? What about the hundreds of thousands being abused while you argue with me about people that don't conform to the way you think people should navigate their lives?
Whataboutism? Is that what you're down to?

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
a boy is a boy and a girl is a girl end of thank you for coming ...
Let's be really very clear on what this is from them: It's an epistemological attack. If they can shatter the meaning of language, if they can deny objective material reality, they can (they hope) wipe out the very concept of knowledge.

Knowledge is power.

By stripping you of epistemological certainty, they hope they can replace real knowledge with their own dogma. And once they control what you believe, they control you.

But you're right. Traditional knowledge is correct.

Juvenile human male = boy
Adult human male = man
Juvenile human female = girl
Adult human female = woman

Putting lipstick and a wig on a male does not make him a woman; it makes him a cross-dresser. Period. Let the commies cry over the fact that we don't accept their language appropriation or their gender appropriation.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What about them? According to NBC, nearly 30% of Gen-Z "identifies as.

But genuinely, chromosomally intersex conditions is far less than that.

What about them? I think they're answering this way partially to troll the older generations, especially boomers. I see this as a "fuck you, boomer". My partner is a boomer and oh yeah, did he get triggered by that survey as well.

The categories LGBTQ covers are also hugely diverse... lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, asexual, queer...though sometimes I scarcely understand the difference between queer and other seemingly overlapping categories.

I predict as they age that cohort's numbers will change pretty significantly.

And humans have behaved in all those ways for millennia

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You need me to 'hate' them so that you can 'freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it'. But I'm not playing Saul Alinsky's game by his rules -- or yours.

Pure meaningless deflection. You're going to have to do a lot better than that.

Whataboutism? Is that what you're down to?

What in the hell? Your paranoia is yours. I'm not Saul Alinskying anything, weirdo.

I know that this comes from a place of condemnation from you. Go play stupid somewhere else. You aren't deserving of my time.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
What in the hell? Your paranoia is yours. I'm not Saul Alinskying anything, weirdo.
Gaslighting only works on people with weak minds. Go try it on your 'fellow travelers', it'll be much more effective on them.
I know that this comes from a place of condemnation from you.
It does. I condemn dishonesty and those who practice it, whether they practice it pathologically or ideologically.
Go play stupid somewhere else. You aren't deserving of my time.
Then fuck off and stop wasting mine.

Last edited:

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
...though sometimes I scarcely understand the difference between queer and other seemingly overlapping categories.
Then I'll explain it for you: It's clout seeking. It's a contest to see "who can be the furthest out on the avant-garde edge." Who's "more special" than the rest of the stampeding herd of freaks.

It's all in pursuit of social clout, none of it is genuine expression of identity. Because people who have genuine personalities don't tick boxes on a "representation checklist." They have pride in who they are, not what they are, and so they need offer no pretense about what they pretend to be.

That's why all this dumb shit is so grating; it's tedious. And it's a song of weakness and insecurity.
"Oh, people won't applaud me unless I moan and whine about my trials and tribulations!" "Oh, people won't think I'm unique and interesting unless I bitch about tucking my cock so I can wear a one-piece swimsuit and giggle with the coeds!"

That's why people are sick of all of this 'woke' shit. It's dehumanizing. It reduces valuable, potentially glorious human individuals to marketing segments. Weak.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Then I'll explain it for you: It's clout seeking. It's a contest to see "who can be the furthest out on the avant-garde edge." Who's "more special" than the rest of the stampeding herd of freaks.

It's all in pursuit of social clout, none of it is genuine expression of identity. Because people who have genuine personalities don't tick boxes on a "representation checklist." They have pride in who they are, not what they are.

That's why all this dumb shit is so grating; it's tedious. And it's a song of weakness and insecurity.
"Oh, people won't applaud me unless I moan and whine about my trials and tribulations!" "Oh, people won't think I'm unique and interesting unless I bitch about tucking my cock so I can wear a one-piece swimsuit and giggle with the coeds!"

That's why people are sick of all of this 'woke' shit. It's dehumanizing. It reduces valuable, potentially glorious human individuals to marketing segments. Weak.
Stop wasting my time. I said I was done with you.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Let's boil it down: If the "transgender community" is not heavily infested with sexual predators, then obstacles to sexual predation have no bearing on the "transgender community" and, consequently, you have no objection to those safeguards.

Right?
You sound more and more like a PTSD Victim, and like a loony tune that used to post here.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Yeah, one would think we'd be able to provide the very carefully cherry-picked data subset that won't be provided by the very carefully cherry-picked sources you don't exclude.

If your tactics were any more see-through, 19 year old girls would be wearing them as tops on TikTok.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Also, let it be noted: I was asked for data, I provided it, and -- as predicted -- it was ignored.

Because Lily didn't want any data -- she wanted to ignore the data.

Yeah, one would think we'd be able to provide the very carefully cherry-picked data subset that won't be provided by the very carefully cherry-picked sources you don't exclude.

If your tactics were any more see-through, 19 year old girls would be wearing them as tops on TikTok.
Surrender noted.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Never happened, according to those who want these predators left unhindered.
Holy shit, after googling for hours she finds ONE Transgender Sex Crime out of the tens of thousands committed by "normal" people, holy smokes we better pass some punitive laws against this teeny tiny demographic, STAT!