Trans women in bathrooms

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You know me better than anyone else here at this point. You know I don't have issues with how you navigate this life. It's all good, babe.

You’re a good friend, Lily. I’m glad we got over our issues. I would brave meltdown and go into battle for you anytime xoxo

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re a good friend, Lily. I’m glad we got over our issues. I would brave meltdown and go into battle for you anytime xoxo
Me too. That you have removed that corpulent tumor of a human being and that other aggressive malignancy that clung to you has made a huge difference.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let me just leave this here.

main-qimg-a919256ca9d576fd2269cc065530d0ef

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I don't really care to be frank. You just try so damn hard...it's pathetic.

Oh, I think you care, @Lily.

You really care.

How are family functions for broken families, @Lily? Do your children have to go to different houses to celebrate Christmas with their parents? How do you feel about burdening your children this way? A decent person would feel guilt. A decent person would feel ashamed for having children in a marriage that could not last.

Do you feel guilt, @Lily?

Do you feel shame?

Your.

Poor.

Children.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, I think you care, @Lily.

You really care.

How are family functions for broken families, @Lily? Do your children have to go to different houses to celebrate Christmas with their parents? How do you feel about burdening your children this way? A decent person would feel guilt. A decent person would feel ashamed for having children in a marriage that could not last.

Do you feel guilt, @Lily?

Do you feel shame?

Your.

Poor.

Children.

You are so embarrassing

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought the resident Trans-Obsessed were going to start posting daily photographic proof of their being sexually used and abused by Transpersons in public restrooms?
At the very least, Moonpie should be letting us know they and their child(ren) got through the day without being attacked by a trans person.