Trans women in bathrooms

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, allegory is a form of fiction. It's a symbolic narrative that conveys a meaning beyond the literal story.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm beginning to think that Moonpie has experienced some intense sexual trauma and that's why they get so hysterical over trans women. Was it your step dad in drag, Cowpie? I am not making light of this. I hope you are getting the professional help you need.
Keep fetching ...you're an awful human being lotus. I did always try to give you the benefit of doubt sincerely.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would just add most bathrooms here in Restaurants, gas stations, stores, public areas are either or, transgender or macho/hembra

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think she should be given the opportunity of answering that question. I'm open to an honest answer and I won't be angry with what she says. She has the right to believe whatever she wants to believe.
Up to what you believe oak. I'm not here to judge you if that's what you think. It's a troll board so rolling with it as such. I know that if you don't accept Jesus in your heart that's the alternative. So I pray that changes is all.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Up to what you believe oak. I'm not here to judge you if that's what you think. It's a troll board so rolling with it as such. I know that if you don't accept Jesus in your heart that's the alternative. So I pray that changes is all.
So yes, I'm going to hell if I don't accept Jesus in my heart, right?

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Because of what you said, derp. You said you felt sorry for me. You've been judging me since I said I don't believe the Bible is what you believe it is.
I believe it's exactly what it is. The book of life. I believe in the old and new testament. I believe Jesus came to take away our sins. If you think it's a good story. Watch Chosen. It opens up the Bible and comes to life. just a thought. I do apologize if it sounded like I was judging you. Not my intention.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I believe it's exactly what it is. The book of life. I believe in the old and new testament. I believe Jesus came to take away our sins. If you think it's a good story. Watch Chosen. It opens up the Bible and comes to life. just a thought. I do apologize if it sounded like I was judging you. Not my intention.

You sounded like most fundamentalist Christians.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
HLtHvyz.jpeg
I say it, you demonstrate it. If you were any more akin to a puppet, you'd be on stage with Jeff Dunham.