Trans women in bathrooms

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you Alex Jones...have you been drinking caveman bone broth?
If Alex Jones is a huckster and a con man.

her-seyi-dusunmek-her-seye-yanit-vermek_1846679.gif

Then explain this libtards!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So what's your professional advice for me? And why are you addressing me as a "they". I'll forget the cow part.
Learn the difference between 1% and .001%, maybe. The difference is pretty frickin' large.

I call you "they" because I don't know what you are.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Admin: Dishonestly demands data.

Receives data.

Ignores data.

That's why I didn't bother doing any homework for your worthless Commie ass. I guess The Atomic Punk is a much more generous person than I am.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Learn the difference between 1% and .001%, maybe. The difference is pretty frickin' large.

I call you "they" because I don't know what you are.
I read it wrong but besides that what really is scary is the fact that you think it's completely normal for trans to share bathrooms with children. You know most trans have encountered traumatic issues with sexual abuse.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Admin: Dishonestly demands data.

Receives data.

Ignores data.

That's why I didn't bother doing any homework for your worthless Commie ass. I guess The Atomic Punk is a much more generous person than I am.
Typically how many hours of waiting for you does it take to discover a trans-woman in a woman's rest room? Or perhaps more simply, how many tans-woman have you caught in a women's restroom to date?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I read it wrong but besides that what really is scary is the fact that you think it's completely normal for trans to share bathrooms with children. You know most trans have encountered traumatic issues with sexual abuse.
How often do you find trans-woman hanging around with children in public bathrooms, I mean you not some hearsay anecdote.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OMG. Just get over it. I am willing to bet my life that your child(ren) will never be assaulted in a restroom by a trans woman. Keep me posted, mkay?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you involuntarily under psychiatric evaluation?

You know what's interesting to me? Most people that are sexually abused or victimized by people they know, family or "family friends", teachers, coaches, clergy...this bathroom thing is the wrong thing or place to focus on.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Typically how many hours of waiting for you does it take to discover a trans-woman in a woman's rest room? Or perhaps more simply, how many tans-woman have you caught in a women's restroom to date?
I have literally never seen a trans woman in the restroom when I was in there, and I have seen plenty of trans women out and about in the world. It's very strange the shit that people choose to obsess over.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You know what's interesting to me? Most people that are sexually abused or victimized by people they know, family or "family friends", teachers, coaches, clergy...this bathroom thing is the wrong thing or place to focus on.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
It's not about "bathrooms" it's raising a new kind of hate up the flagpole and seeing who salutes.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you involuntarily under psychiatric evaluation?

OMG. Just get over it. I am willing to bet my life that your child(ren) will never be assaulted in a restroom by a trans woman. Keep me posted, mkay?
My children are grown. And you bet your ass not. Why because I watched them like a hawk. And I raised them to watch their surroundings and to know what to do if someone ever tried to hurt them or take them. This new generation is much different than the one before. Open your eyes.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe you just haven't hung around long enough?

When my son was a boy, but old enough to want to go to the Men's room because he wasn't a "baby" anymore...I made sure to stand right outside the bathroom door to the Men's room.

I had men leaving the bathroom that would give me odd looks sometimes, but I didn't give two fucks. If I heard my boy call out, cry or whatever...I was going in...no matter what. I never once worried about orientation or identity. I was simply worried because, frankly, MALE.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My children are grown. And you bet your ass not. Why because I watched them like a hawk. And I raised them to watch their surroundings and to know what to do if someone ever tried to hurt them or take them. This new generation is much different than the one before. Open your eyes.
Oh, so you're worried that a trans woman will assault YOU? LMAO