Trans women in bathrooms

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know what's interesting to me? Most people that are sexually abused or victimized by people they know, family or "family friends", teachers, coaches, clergy...this bathroom thing is the wrong thing or place to focus on.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Ok then leave them alone then. Why the need to mess with them?
Oh, so you're worried that a trans woman will assault YOU? LMAO
no, did I say that?? You people are unreasonable. Can't hold a discussion.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, so you're worried that a trans woman will assault YOU? LMAO
I'm beginning to think that Moonpie has experienced some intense sexual trauma and that's why they get so hysterical over trans women. Was it your step dad in drag, Cowpie? I am not making light of this. I hope you are getting the professional help you need.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
At the end of the day, @Moonpie , did you make it through another day today without any trans person assaulting you or anyone you know? I'll keep checking in with you to make sure everything is okay.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In the meantime, people's lives really are being upended by the abortion restrictions being enacted around the country.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In the meantime, people's lives really are being upended by the abortion restrictions being enacted around the country.

They're next move is to take contraception away. In more good news, they want to take away the right of federal agencies to regulate.

They can regulate our wombs, but they don't want government agencies to regulate for the environment, education, etc..

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
They're next move is to take contraception away. In more good news, they want to take away the right of federal agencies to regulate.

They can regulate our wombs, but they don't want government agencies to regulate for the environment, education, etc..

"Young Lady You're almost 22 you do know that Chairman Donald asks females to have reproduced by that age, yes?"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you read the Bible? Did you know that in the final days you won't be able to tell the difference? Get ready. :Happy5:

Yes. It's a lovely piece of fiction, especially the King James version. Such beautiful prose.

Now, if at the end of times "you won't be able to tell the difference"...I assume you mean gender, why the hell are you hysterical about it now?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nobody's hysterical over 'trans women', because there's no such thing. People are offended by misogyny-clowns, though, and being blatantly lied to irritates people who aren't pathological/ideological liars.
How about Hermaphrodites?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
The fun thing about you is, you think you're playing stupid... but you aren't playing, just stupid. :)
HLtHvyz.jpeg

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes. It's a lovely piece of fiction, especially the King James version. Such beautiful prose.

Now, if at the end of times "you won't be able to tell the difference"...I assume you mean gender, why the hell are you hysterical about it now?
Fiction?? Now it makes sense.