Trans women in bathrooms

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Keep fetching ...you're an awful human being lotus. I did always try to give you the benefit of doubt sincerely.
You have attacked me since the first time I ever saw you. Don't rewrite history. You have been a class-A bitch in every single post to me, ever. Gaslighter. Typical christian who does not understand Jesus' words.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Up to what you believe oak. I'm not here to judge you if that's what you think. It's a troll board so rolling with it as such. I know that if you don't accept Jesus in your heart that's the alternative. So I pray that changes is all.
Oh, give me a fucking break. You use your "Christianity" as an excuse to be judgmental as all fuck. Read Jesus' actual words, hater.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Meanwhile trumptards continue their rich history of not actually giving a flying fuck about Children

0Btn3j9.png

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Where?? Link?? You are a psycho. You're getting me confused with your old friend here oak.
You are a judgmental a-hole. But I forgive you, because that's what Jesus would do. Not judge. Forgive. Look that word up and think about it for a few minutes a day.

Saying, "Oh, everything you say is wrong and you're a terrible person, but I pray for you, I really do," does not make you non-judgmental because you added the bit about praying at the end.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are a judgmental a-hole. But I forgive you, because that's what Jesus would do. Not judge. Forgive. Look that word up and think about it for a few minutes a day.

Saying, "Oh, everything you say is wrong and you're a terrible person, but I pray for you, I really do," does not make you non-judgmental because you added the bit about praying at the end.

Luke 23:34

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Coming from you I'll consider it a compliment. Well I'll go get the help I need for the abuse I've been through. Thanks for the pep talk. Lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Coming from you I'll consider it a compliment. Well I'll go get the help I need for the abuse I've been through. Thanks for the pep talk. Lol
There you go, spreading more of your Christian love. But I forgive you, really I do. I'll chant for you tonight. Really. I deeply care.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
There you go, spreading more of your Christian love. But I forgive you, really I do. I'll chant for you tonight. Really. I deeply care.

Shut up, Homewrecker.

You are a terrible person. It does not take a lot of "judging" when you fit the definition of "terrible" word-for-word.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I find chicks with dicks fascinating…. gorgeous face, perfect fake tits and then omg it has a penis and it’s huge.

Fucking mesmerizing.