Trans women in bathrooms

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Keep fetching ...you're an awful human being lotus. I did always try to give you the benefit of doubt sincerely.
You have attacked me since the first time I ever saw you. Don't rewrite history. You have been a class-A bitch in every single post to me, ever. Gaslighter. Typical christian who does not understand Jesus' words.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Up to what you believe oak. I'm not here to judge you if that's what you think. It's a troll board so rolling with it as such. I know that if you don't accept Jesus in your heart that's the alternative. So I pray that changes is all.
Oh, give me a fucking break. You use your "Christianity" as an excuse to be judgmental as all fuck. Read Jesus' actual words, hater.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Meanwhile trumptards continue their rich history of not actually giving a flying fuck about Children

0Btn3j9.png

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Where?? Link?? You are a psycho. You're getting me confused with your old friend here oak.
You are a judgmental a-hole. But I forgive you, because that's what Jesus would do. Not judge. Forgive. Look that word up and think about it for a few minutes a day.

Saying, "Oh, everything you say is wrong and you're a terrible person, but I pray for you, I really do," does not make you non-judgmental because you added the bit about praying at the end.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are a judgmental a-hole. But I forgive you, because that's what Jesus would do. Not judge. Forgive. Look that word up and think about it for a few minutes a day.

Saying, "Oh, everything you say is wrong and you're a terrible person, but I pray for you, I really do," does not make you non-judgmental because you added the bit about praying at the end.

Luke 23:34

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Coming from you I'll consider it a compliment. Well I'll go get the help I need for the abuse I've been through. Thanks for the pep talk. Lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Coming from you I'll consider it a compliment. Well I'll go get the help I need for the abuse I've been through. Thanks for the pep talk. Lol
There you go, spreading more of your Christian love. But I forgive you, really I do. I'll chant for you tonight. Really. I deeply care.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
There you go, spreading more of your Christian love. But I forgive you, really I do. I'll chant for you tonight. Really. I deeply care.

Shut up, Homewrecker.

You are a terrible person. It does not take a lot of "judging" when you fit the definition of "terrible" word-for-word.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I find chicks with dicks fascinating…. gorgeous face, perfect fake tits and then omg it has a penis and it’s huge.

Fucking mesmerizing.