Trans women in bathrooms

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do you keep shitting your pants and screaming every time you see a spray-tan?

Hey... dishonestly mischaracterizing other peoples' reactions is fun!
I had a brief DM Chat with one of my CU's Techs, as you know typing to and fro loses some nonverbal cues and gender from the convo, so anyway one of the responses seemed bitchy and 'high faluting' do you think it might have been a Tranny?

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
main-qimg-37842b95c9d7041d0fd7039d9252b953
You serious? This has nothing to do with a political party. The fuck I want my daughter sharing a bathroom with some older dude. Wtf wrong with you people.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
You serious? This has nothing to do with a political party. The fuck I want my daughter sharing a bathroom with some older dude. Wtf wrong with you people.
They want perverts to have access to kids in secluded spaces. They won't say it like that, and they'll scream their heads off whenever anybody does put it like that, but there it is.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Show us the data
Fuck you. The data is so all-pervasive that your "show us the data" is pure disingenuous horseshit and everybody knows it.

Here's a counter-offer for you: Stop defending something you claim doesn't happen against obstacles that you claim won't stop anything.

If "trans" people aren't a threat to kids, then why are you objecting to policies that protect kids against them?

You are the data you asked for, cocksucker.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh here we go. Nothing but stupid ass insults that fly here. You make zero sense thinking men in women bathrooms is completely normal.
You know, in the old days it was completely normal for men and women to use the toilet out in the open air, in public. Peeing and pooping are totally normal, and everyone has to do it. Who gives a rat's ass if the woman doing it in the stall next to you is trans? Good lord. You know psycho cis men can walk into women's bathrooms and assault women? It has happened, prolly far more than any trans women have attacked women in bathrooms. Grow the fuck up and just live without worrying about shit that is NEVER. GOING. TO. HAPPEN. TO. YOU.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know, in the old days it was completely normal for men and women to use the toilet out in the open air, in public. Peeing and pooping are totally normal, and everyone has to do it. Who gives a rat's ass if the woman doing it in the stall next to you is trans? Good lord. You know psycho cis men can walk into women's bathrooms and assault women? It has happened, prolly far more than any trans women have attacked women in bathrooms. Grow the fuck up and just live without worrying about shit that is NEVER. GOING. TO. HAPPEN. TO. YOU.
I dgaf about me. Im not a child am I? So you are perfectly ok with a pedophile going to the bathroom with your granddaughter? You people become more and more unstable everyday.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I dgaf about me. Im not a child am I? So you are perfectly ok with a pedophile going to the bathroom with your granddaughter? You people become more and more unstable everyday.
Oh, so trans women are pedophiles? Link?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Yeah, I called them out on their lack of concern for anybody but themselves a few times already in this thread...

I'm sorry for the hurt that must have caused you.
An excellent example of leftist thinking: If it does not hurt me, I should not be concerned.

They truly lack empathy.

And the ability to argue effectively....
I don’t use public restrooms because ewww that sounds yucky.

So I really don’t care who whips their 8” cock out from under their skirt behind the stall doors shielding the view from everyone. It’s probably safer than using a urinal and being assaulted or murdered by a homophobe.

But what would I know… I’ve been led by my gubby by the hand while I cover my eyes to use the men’s room at teh ghey clubs. Men are nasty AF btw. I don’t blame anyone for opting for the ladies room.
Again, the lefists only thinking about themselves.

They are really selfish people and cannot even seem to understand being concerned for others.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah just forget about the normal average everyday person that does 99.999% of bathroom assaults and freak out about the statistically insignificant outlier, hysterical moron much?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are there still public bathrooms? Last time I saw one was at a large outlet shopping center and the line was out the door, I have seen shorter lines at the Cinema. I never use public bathrooms, too much poo and germ molecules floating in the air.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah just forget about the normal average everyday person that does 99.999% of bathroom assaults and freak out about the statistically insignificant outlier, hysterical moron much?
Did you really just say that? So you're stating that there is a one percent chance that a child can be victimized and I'm the hysterical moron?

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are there still public bathrooms? Last time I saw one was at a large outlet shopping center and the line was out the door, I have seen shorter lines at the Cinema. I never use public bathrooms, too much poo and germ molecules floating in the air.
I don't use them either but there are some at parks and what not. Kids have no choice at times. There are also the famous target bathrooms that have the trans symbol on them in some states I believe.