#TranscendTheDuopoly

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Is the duopoly mean the same thing as doppelganger?

GsnKuMb.png

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I occasionally peep Admajor's response if it's not in Meltdown and is probably to me.

The only lasting result has been to reaffirm my choice to put 'em on iggy in the first place.
Bastard factory flushed the mewling retard.

Lolz

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The US needs a third party. The end of corporate influence, and the viability of third and fourth parties are the ony solutions for the fucking mess the US is in, imo.

I don't know what happened to Krystal. She used to be a real crusader.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The US needs a third party. The end of corporate influence, and the viability of third and fourth parties are the ony solutions for the fucking mess the US is in, imo.

And a fifth and a sixth and a robust contingent of independents and...
Basically whatever it takes to make the old-guard duopoly irrelevant.

I don't know what happened to Krystal. She used to be a real crusader.

The same thing that happens to all of them on that trajectory:
They choose their careers, their access to establishment representatives, and their role as a member of the professional managerial class over taking an adversarial position against the status quo.

Maybe they were always like that and their radicalism was merely a camouflage, or maybe they decided fighting was pointless and they want to grab what they can while they can?

/shrug

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And a fifth and a sixth and a robust contingent of independents and...
Basically whatever it takes to make the old-guard duopoly irrelevant.

The same thing that happens to all of them on that trajectory:
They choose their careers, their access to establishment representatives, and their role as a member of the professional managerial class over taking an adversarial position against the status quo.

Maybe they were always like that and their radicalism was merely a camouflage, or maybe they decided fighting was pointless and they want to grab what they can while they can?

/shrug
She made her name by speaking truth to power. WTF is her excuse?

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
She made her name by speaking truth to power. WTF is her excuse?

I haven't a clue.
I'd never heard of her until she left (was fired from?) MSNBC and started being a topic on other "lefty" shows. I caught a few clips of her work with TheHill (show called 'Rising' or something like that) but haven't been following her career, as such.

I couldn't tell you when she made that change or venture a guess as to why she made it.

I don't even know why people still insist on placing media or political "celebrities" on those damn pedestals... has Bernie taught them nothing? Glorify the message, not the messenger.