Transgender Pup Fetishist DOE Official Charged With Stealing Woman’s Luggage at Minneapolis Airport

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Yet another gay "BabyPumperAlert!" teacher PLEASE ASS BOX ME! a young child by taking him out on "dates" after school and telling him not to tell his parents. He wants private lunches, at school, only with the young boy, and again he told the child not to tell his parents. The parents complain and the gay teacher threatens to remove the minor child from the school play as punishment for telling his parents while the school refuses to take action against the gay PLEASE ASS BOX ME! "BabyPumperAlert!" teacher or to stop the "BabyPumperAlert!" teacher from punishing the child from removing him from school functions for daring to tell his parents about the "BabyPumperAlert!" PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

Fuck all teacher's unions who protect pedophiles and allowing them to harm children.

Listen Capon there's a lot of fun and amusing things on Tik Tok, but you seem to be attracted to the CCP disinformation/distraction material, why is that, seriously fuck wit, didn't say your were in Military Intel, you should be more aware of the bullshit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidman just support@ child rape. That is the only way to explain his negative reps for exposing pedophile groomers. What a piece of dog shit.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Aidman just support@ child rape. That is the only way to explain his negative reps for exposing "BabyPumperAlert!" groomers. What a piece of dog shit.
morans.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Does Sam Brinton's arrest make you want to cry and hum while rocking back and forth, admin?

be honest with yourself and us.