Transgender Pup Fetishist DOE Official Charged With Stealing Woman’s Luggage at Minneapolis Airport

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This comment was made by another poster and it reflected exactly what I think.

They don't get that being a freak usually means you don't have normal moral values. Things like stealing and thinking it's ok to dress like a woman in public usually go hand in hand.

Does it surprise anyone that he might not have the same values as a normal person and so he might steal or think it's ok to have sex with children or maybe run people over with his car?

That's the problem, you don't have the same idea of what is okay to do so anything can happen. It's not as if he didn't have a job or couldn't afford what he took.

So how can a person like this be trusted to do the right thing in public without the same set of values? Never mind what he thinks it might be okay to do in private. And we are expected to accept them in public as if they are normal people with normal values that will can be expected to act as any other adult?

The fact is that you can't, just like children that need an adult to watch over their behaviour in public and not let them do things like throw things at others or steal things at the store.

The LBGT community argues that you shouldn't assume they are criminals and can be trusted like any other adult but I can't agree. Their values do not align with what is expected of any other member of society. They do I believe need to be arrested educated to behave in a manner that is expected of any other adult. It's not as if I care about their private lives or personal relationships, it's just that I do not want them to be examples for younger people that might be otherwise influenced.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah the biggest problem is that this unhinged and unjustified promotion of "trans rights" by the mainstream and the dem/prog/rino uniparty isnt actually about trans people but a divisive direct attack on women, girls and homosexuals.

Just like that, laws and protections that women fought for on the basis of our biology are gone.

"Trans" has also changed and now it's a huge umbrella that covers men with a fucking sexual fetish. A paraphilia. Or "spicey straights" who wanna join the LGB as a T or a Q. The gay rights movement has been gutted of meaning and now a new form of hateful conversion therapy is afoot.

Targetting kids that will probably just grow up gay for gender transition medicalization is a huge human rights crime. "Trans rights" is basically a code label for "anti human rights".

They take things any reasonable person would agree with.....like allowing people with actual gender dysphoria get transition therapy and just go about their lives in the facilities they need.....into opening things up to an insane level and pushing transing of children and minors even without parents. Getting rid of women's protections. Just harmful backwards fuckery.....and label everyone who is not cool with it.

They refuse to recognize important distinctions that we NEED for everyone's safety and well being and spew hate at those who push back.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah the biggest problem is that this unhinged and unjustified promotion of "trans rights" by the mainstream and the dem/prog/rino uniparty isnt actually about trans people but a divisive direct attack on women, girls and homosexuals.

Just like that, laws and protections that women fought for on the basis of our biology are gone.
This is not true, or at least back to front.

It was in the late 90s that Gender or Identity was prioritised over biology/Science. This happened throughout the west at least, the fundamental way we view the world was flipped on its head without a murmur from press or anyone else, this alone should scare the shit out of you. The fact you who I consider fairly well informed hasn't yet grasped the basics is also concerning.

Why didn't anyone ask why Sex was being usurped by Gender? Why didn't parents question teachers or anyone bring this up in the media? Even the rightwing ones.

Trannies have just been caught up in the backwash. If you plow ahead with the idea that everything is a social construct and biology at best doesn't matter then when you start implementing this stuff problems will surface when biology actually matters as is happening. And of cause when you suspend reality in the sense it hasn't any realistic grounding this is going to attract all sorts of nutbars to take advantage of it.

When we get a proper politician promise to flip it back then you will learn 2 things. Finally someone who grasps the issue and the scale of backlash to flipping it back will provide a measure of how much the right are falling short on ethos, although the latter is beginning to change vis CRT and other claptrap.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

It was in the late 90s that Gender or Identity was prioritised over biology/Science. This happened throughout the west at least, the fundamental way we view the world was flipped on its head without a murmur from press or anyone else, this alone should scare the shit out of you. The fact you who I consider fairly well informed hasn't yet grasped the basics is also concerning.

Why didn't anyone ask why Sex was being usurped by Gender? Why didn't parents question teachers or anyone bring this up in the media? Even the rightwing ones.

Trannies have just been caught up in the backwash. If you plow ahead with the idea that everything is a social construct and biology at best doesn't matter then when you start implementing this stuff problems will surface when biology actually matters as is happening. And of cause when you suspend reality in the sense it hasn't any realistic grounding this is going to attract all sorts of nutbars to take advantage of it.

When we get a proper politician promise to flip it back then you will learn 2 things. Finally someone who grasps the issue and the scale of backlash to flipping it back will provide a measure of how much the right are falling short on ethos, although the latter is beginning to change vis CRT and other claptrap.
About one million bags are stolen at American Airports every year, but this particular theft is the crime of the century because the alleged thief is non-binary.

According to the Department of Transportation, luggage theft is a common problem. U.S. airlines reported more than three mishandled bags for every thousand in March. More than 1 million bags were stolen in 2018. It resulted in $1.2 billion in missing valuables.Jun 9, 2021

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It was Bidens first day in office when he signed the Equality Act, which directly allows any male who SAYS he identifies as a woman access to any single sex female space and woman no longer has a legal definition.

So all our protections and spaces we are granted based on our biology no longer exist on the basis that a woman is now anyone who identifies as a woman.

Males do not need to even do anything to transition in order to have access.

There is more in the bill that even clarifies that self identification is all that's required and it has to be allowed or its discrimination.

That's why Wi Spa couldnt tell the bearded ass fucking man with a history of sex offenses exposing himself to children to leave the nude female area. Among MANY other bad incidents.

Even with it written in law and seeing it play out and harm women and girls these establishment cucks refuse to accept it's happening because they dont have the courage or integrity to critisize their "side" and they hate us more than they care about humans.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This attitude that trans are more woman than real woman because they had to suffer to become woman, it’s fucking misogynistic, ok you want me to refer to you as she or her, no problem, but don’t start telling me what woman need to keep them safe, woman are vulnerable because they are woman, your vulnerable because your a geezer in a dress, simple as. Why should you have more rights than me just cos your dick got turned into a minge ?

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
About one million bags are stolen at American Airports every year, but this particular theft is the crime of the century because the alleged thief is non-binary.

According to the Department of Transportation, luggage theft is a common problem. U.S. airlines reported more than three mishandled bags for every thousand in March. More than 1 million bags were stolen in 2018. It resulted in $1.2 billion in missing valuables.Jun 9, 2021

This does not relate in any way to what I posted.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
It was Bidens first day in office when he signed the Equality Act, which directly allows any male who SAYS he identifies as a woman access to any single sex female space and woman no longer has a legal definition.

So all our protections and spaces we are granted based on our biology no longer exist on the basis that a woman is now anyone who identifies as a woman.

Males do not need to even do anything to transition in order to have access.

There is more in the bill that even clarifies that self identification is all that's required and it has to be allowed or its discrimination.

That's why Wi Spa couldnt tell the bearded ass fucking man with a history of sex offenses exposing himself to children to leave the nude female area. Among MANY other bad incidents.

Even with it written in law and seeing it play out and harm women and girls these establishment cucks refuse to accept it's happening because they dont have the courage or integrity to critisize their "side" and they hate us more than they care about humans.

This may well be true but it misses the point. USA is not the center of the universe its been happening everywhere because of what I posted. What Biden the Usurper did was just cross the Ts and dot the Is, the commies that have been pumping out gender theory in the classroom have been active way longer than Biden has been trespassing in the WH.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is Admins defense of removing protections and spaces for women based on our biology.

Women are raped and abused every year anyway. That's their argument.

They dont the stats on male violence against women and understand that's WHY we need specail accommodations and protections based on our biology. Nope. His logic is.....we are not safe in the world anyway so it's no big deal that we no longer have our own spaces and protections.

Those rapes and assaults that happen now in what used to be our safe spaces.... where we change, shower, are vulnerable....should NOT be seen as "specail rapes and specail abuse".

We get raped and attacked anyway so we dont deserve or need any spaces and protections of our own.

And of course .....the rape and abuse of a woman is akin to stolen luggage. It's not like we are human beings who feel pain and fear. We are just dumb bitchy terfs who should be okay handing over our spaces and protections so we can get harrassed, abused and/or raped in prisons, domestic violence shelters, locker rooms, bathrooms as well because you know....it happens anyway.

I cant fucking understand the logic behind "Oh look at the stats of male violence against women? This shows that women definately dont need any protections or spaces free of males!"

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
This attitude that trans are more woman than real woman because they had to suffer to become woman, it’s fucking misogynistic, ok you want me to refer to you as she or her, no problem, but don’t start telling me what woman need to keep them safe, woman are vulnerable because they are woman, your vulnerable because your a geezer in a dress, simple as. Why should you have more rights than me just cos your dick got turned into a minge ?

It relates to the OP Bruh, I have no idea what your Dove-like post was about however.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I explained how Admin is comparing the rape and abuse of women to stolen luggage.

Yeah. I mean these assholes actually preached on the golden rule today. They treat and regard people as absolute garbage.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
This may well be true but it misses the point. USA is not the center of the universe its been happening everywhere because of what I posted. What Biden the Usurper did was just cross the Ts and dot the Is, the commies that have been pumping out gender theory in the classroom have been active way longer than Biden has been trespassing in the WH.
OK Butt munch, I'm done with your dumb ass. Election Denialism is fucking wacked out full on retard with afterburners engaged.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's exactly what I meant when I said "suddenly we had no legal definition, protections or spaces". I was directly referring to how Biden signed all that away his first day in office and many people didnt even know about it. I wasnt talking about thr totality of the gender cult and the history of it....I'm aware of all of that, I've been following it for a while. My comment was about how fast women lost our civil rights and even our own sex class in law here as soon as Biden showed up.

I'm aware of how gender ideology and extremist politics have seeped into the mainstream over years. I'm aware of how it seeped into schools on the back of an anti bullying campaign and masked as "socail and emotional learning". We have discussed that here many times.

I also am aware America is not the center of the universe, and I do not act as though it is. I AM invested in the politcs of a country I live in and pay taxes in and raise children in a bit more than other countries though.....as everyone is going to be more invested in their own country.

But I HAVE shown how this has been playing out all across the west in several countries. In the UK. In Australia. So on.

I've posted many articles from a pro womans rights group "Women are Human" that follows the gender cult across many countries. They document crimes, laws, et.

It's a pretty good site and their information can be checked....its solid. They lean left on most issues but this is about women and girls and our safety and place in society being attacked.

Take a scroll through that. It shows a lot that's going on in America and all over.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It relates to the OP Bruh, I have no idea what your Dove-like post was about however.

Because you are an asshole with no empathy who just compared the rape and abuse of women to stolen luggage.

You know women and girls are HUMAN BEINGS, right? Most rational and empathetic people would agree we deserve more consideration than a fucking duffle bag.

If you dont understand my posts? You are in a minority of pricks who dont give a real fuck about any of this and dont care who gets hurt because tribalism has made you sociopathic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OK Butt munch, I'm done with your dumb ass. Election Denialism is fucking wacked out full on retard with afterburners engaged.

You just compared the rape and abuse of women to stolen luggage and now you wanna accuse someone else of having wacked views.

And you wonder why people just say you be sucking all teh cocks.

What you just said was so disgusting and dehumanizing its breath taking. You simply arent capable of empathy or any normal conversation. Hate has rotted your brain and made you a soulless horrible person. Shame.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Because you are an asshole with no empathy who just compared the rape and abuse of women to stolen luggage.

You know women and girls are HUMAN BEINGS, right? Most rational and empathetic people would agree we deserve more consideration than a fucking duffle bag.

If you dont understand my posts? You are in a minority of pricks who dont give a real fuck about any of this and dont care who gets hurt because tribalism has made you sociopathic.
Why do you bring that same stale old rant into almost every thread? The OP has zero to do with rape, and the alleged purse snatcher has not been accused of rape, your inner turmoil is not part of every story.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

Go ride a traffic cone Cletus, The correct response to accusations of electoral fraud is an independent investigation which the DNC refused. Everything else is Bullshit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why do you bring that same stale old rant into almost every thread? The OP has zero to do with rape, and the alleged purse snatcher has not been accused of rape, your inner turmoil is not part of every story.

So the minute I started to try to explain why comparing the rape and abuse of women and girls to stolen luggage is horrific... I'm explaining it to male who just finds this topic so stale and boring....I should have known not to bother.

This is the modern left. Authoritarian sociopaths who support ripping civil rights and protections from women and demanding to not be bored to tears with women speaking about abuse and rape as a result of us no longer having our own spaces and no longer have biology based protections.

Because MEN decided they were women too.

You dont care because you've lost nothing. You are at risk of nothing. You arent the one losing your place in society or rights that were fought for you to have.

And you dont want to or cant care about other human beings who are losing civil rights and having their safety in society taken away. Many of us are scared of strange males, Admin. Many of us suffered deep trauma at the hands of males.

It's a VERY male thing to force your way into places you are not wanted with no regard for who you terrorize.

You guys have really.....really lost touch with humanity. Hence why you've used stolen luggage as some parallel to the rape abuse of women. We arent human to you and our suffering is no sweat off your back.....as long as you feel you are on the mainstream team.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I clearly remember being a kid in the 90s in a pentecostal school and I saw some of that satanic panick wacko shit.

People used to say pretty soon the left would taking up the fight for predators and child predators as a civil rights matter. And I did not believe it at ALL. I argued it. I always believed at that time leftists were about freedom and the rights of other people....and no way would they go after the rights of women and children.

And we fucking are.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She screams "rape" to shut everyone down. No one here promotes rape, no one here thinks it's a good thing; everyone here believes it is vile and an abomination.

Don't allow her to shut you down by screaming "rape" about everything.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She screams "rape" to shut everyone down. No one here promotes rape, no one here thinks it's a good thing; everyone here believes it is vile and an abomination.

Don't allow her to shut you down by screaming "rape" about everything.

How the fuck do you "shut down" fucking morons who dont even open to begin with? Shut Admin down from WHAT? He doesnt fucking talk. He is like fucking rain man up in here beating himself in head shit posting.

What does he say that anyone would want to "shut down"?

Oak you are projecting AGAIN. YOU are the one who uses tactical style arguements intended to "shut down" your opposition.

You both are sociopaths. Pretending your sociopathy is normal and everyone is like you.

YOU guys are the ones who do not think crimes committed by "trans" people should he any concern....they arent specail, right? So you support giving men who claim to be women more rights and priviledges than anyone.

You can be a sex predator and thief with a fetish you live out public and work in the WH. You can he a grifter who grooms young people on the internet and makes an open mockery of women and get to speak FOR women and meet the president. And you can rape a peer up the ass and the school wont call police. And you can be a sex criminal who waves your dick on a little girls face and antifa will defend you....and attack women...to do it.

I could go on. But lemme guess.....its "outrage junkie" stuff because since YOU dont care about shit, no one else does either. Typical narcissist.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How the fuck do you "shut down" fucking morons who dont even open to begin with? Shut Admin down from WHAT? He doesnt fucking talk. He is like fucking rain man up in here beating himself in head shit posting.

Oak you are projecting AGAIN. YOU are the one who uses tactical style arguements intended to "shut down" your opposition.

You both are sociopaths. Pretending your sociopathy is normal and everyone is like you.

It's too bad your own psycho behavior being pointed out to you is so upsetting to you.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Awesome, now can you run through that again but with more angst?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's too bad your own psycho behavior being pointed out to you is so upsetting to you.

Maybe you should go text bomb someone over it?

All you ever do is point out your behaviour, Oak. You have failed to see a single other person besides yourself lol.

Honestly I look at you and how you act and I'm so glad I'm me lol. Whenever I feel like im a mess, I can think about house and Murd and realize im doing pretty good. It could be far far worse.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe you should go text bomb someone over it?

All you ever do is point out your behaviour, Oak. You have failed to see a single other person besides yourself lol.

Honestly I look at you and how you act and I'm so glad I'm me lol. Whenever I feel like im a mess, I can think about house and Murd and realize im doing pretty good. It could be far far worse.

Why are you talking about things that are irrelevant to the discussion?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yet another gay pedophile teacher PLEASE ASS BOX ME! a young child by taking him out on "dates" after school and telling him not to tell his parents. He wants private lunches, at school, only with the young boy, and again he told the child not to tell his parents. The parents complain and the gay teacher threatens to remove the minor child from the school play as punishment for telling his parents while the school refuses to take action against the gay PLEASE ASS BOX ME! pedophile teacher or to stop the pedophile teacher from punishing the child from removing him from school functions for daring to tell his parents about the pedophile PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

Fuck all teacher's unions who protect pedophiles and allowing them to harm children.