Trials and tribulations of people we don't really care about

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What do you think will happen in Alec Baldwin's trial, the Bob Menendez trial?

I think there's a good chance that the judge rules to dismiss trial against Baldwin. The prosecution has violated discovery more than 3x in the trial already. Latest was withholding bullets that they had since March, it is now July.

I think Menendez will be convicted, as he should be. He's corrupt AF. That being said, where does he fit in with the corruption of powerful men in DC anyway? Is he the most corrupt, or the most idiotic?

Last edited:

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I hope he gets off this and starts focusing on family career 100% not on all this horseshit. They be acting like he is worse than the Devil himself. Fuck that and off bitches.

Admin.

You better hope I don't make it back.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Since Baldwins bullet counter was already convicted I’m not sure why he’s on trial.

IMO menendez is a symptom of too much money in politics, fairly sure he isn’t the only congressman with a hand out.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Since Baldwins bullet counter was already convicted I’m not sure why he’s on trial.

IMO menendez is a symptom of too much money in politics, fairly sure he isn’t the only congressman with a hand out.

Well, not sure why he's being prosecuted. Could be an ambitious DA.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Was there any doubt? Lmao some on X thought so strongly that they would hang him or worse. Pathetic worthless cunts.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Was there any doubt? Lmao some on X thought so strongly that they would hang him or worse. Pathetic worthless cunts.
Conservitard's hate him for his uncanny portrayal of Dear Leader.

YqNsTUM.png

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Conservitard's hate him for his uncanny portrayal of Dear Leader.

YqNsTUM.png
True true. But The Donald has always been associated in the Wrestling World as a face maybe Baldwin and him came to some kinda understanding. Maybe Baldwin will back Trump and start saying NO to SNL gigs. All faces eventually go Heel. Not saying its a 100% truth kinda thing but in this world stranger things have and willl continue to happen

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
True true. But The Donald has always been associated in the Wrestling World as a face maybe Baldwin and him came to some kinda understanding. Maybe Baldwin will back Trump and start saying NO to SNL gigs. All faces eventually go Heel. Not saying its a 100% truth kinda thing but in this world stranger things have and willl continue to happen

The new guy doing Trump on SNL is far better. I think his name is James Austin Johnson.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The new guy doing Trump on SNL is far better. I think his name is James Austin Johnson.

Video unavailable. Are you working with fishy funky links? trying to bait me and virus me arse up? Well if so I use enough protection.

I looked the man up and watched a bit(like 3 mins of him)I can see where yo ass is coming from but I gotta disagree not wholeheartedly but Alec has always been so dreamy since I first saw Miami Blues in the early 90's like oh my fucking God! I just wanted him to do whatever he wanted to me especially on a table or against the wall..

Oh Lily get out of me head

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Video unavailable. Are you working with fishy funky links? trying to bait me and virus me arse up? Well if so I use enough protection.

I looked the man up and watched a bit(like 3 mins of him)I can see where yo ass is coming from but I gotta disagree not wholeheartedly but Alec has always been so dreamy since I first saw Miami Blues in the early 90's like oh my fucking God! I just wanted him to do whatever he wanted to me especially on a table or against the wall..

Oh Lily get out of me head

Alec Baldwin was hot AF when he was young. Just yummy, with that I have to agree.

image.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Alec Baldwin was hot AF when he was young. Just yummy, with that I have to agree.

image.jpg
While working in the car biz, I must have seen his Glengarry Glen Ross speech in sales meetings 12 billion times!

"Coffee is for closers!" "Top Salesman gets a Cadillac, 2nd place gets a set of Steak Knives, 3rd place gets fired!"

"I'm wearing a Gold Rolex and I drive a Beemer, that's who I am!"