Why are the MAGAnoids so uncharacteristically silent on the trials and tribulations of one Donald John Trump?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe someone threatened them with imprisonment if they choose to exercise their First Amendment rights?

Who knows?

It’s a mystery, for sure.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe someone threatened them with imprisonment if they choose to exercise their First Amendment rights?

Who knows?

inm852E.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If only he had made books depicting gross sexual acts available to preschoolers in public school libraries we wouldn't be in this predicament!

That isn't on topic and you're simply fighting. Stop it or there will be consequences.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Who knows?

Why are there no threads in Politics here about the Biden Family Criminal Enterprise?

You don't know about any of that? Well, you are Blurt and do have a reputation for abject ignorance.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are there no threads in Politics here about the Biden Family Criminal Enterprise?

You don't know about any of that? Well, you are Blurt and do have a reputation for abject ignorance.

Arguably, a thrice indicted, twice impeached former President and front-runner for the GOP might make for a bigger new story.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Arguably, a thrice indicted, twice impeached former President and front-runner for the GOP might make for a bigger new story.

Is that the approved narrative today? We'll check in again tomorrow. You know how your orders from your betters change from day to day.

3/17 Hunter admits laptop
3/18 Trump indictment news

6/8 FBI doc alleges Biden bribe
6/9 Trump indicted

7/26 Hunter plea deal collapses
7/27 Trump indicted

7/31 Devon Archer testifies against Bidens
8/1 Trump indicted

See the pattern, sweetheart?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Because it’s bull shit. Duh

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is that the approved narrative today? We'll check in again tomorrow. You know how your orders from your betters change from day to day.

6/9 Trump indicted

7/27 Trump indicted

8/1 Trump indicted

I just like the sound of thrice indicted, twice impeached. Sue me.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

6/9 Trump indicted

7/27 Trump indicted

8/1 Trump indicted

Does it take any focus or basic research to be wrong as often as you are? You're like the Anti-Fact expert.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Add in the fact that there are other worthy Republicans who would make great Presidents

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Does it take any focus or basic research to be wrong as often as you are? You're like the Anti-Fact expert.

Are you implying that the timeline of bad news for the Biden and the immediate following Trump indictments is incorrect?

Oh wait! You're a complete dumbass.

nevermind

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I believe Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger, to name a few that I would support. conservative or liberal, they stood for the people.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Nice try, Reggie.

Let's see the indictments relating to ANY member of the "Biden Family Criminal Enterprise" that have a direct bearing on ANY attempts to subvert American democracy. I'll wait.

Hell, even Jared Kushner using his then-official position as Saviour of the Known World in order to secure billion-dollar deals to his benefit with human-rights-violating Middle Eastern regimes doesn't qualify as a threat to democracy.

Even the Trump Organization itself having business relationships with Chinese companies and individuals isn't really an issue.

To be fair, though, I'm guessing it's probably the case that we won't find photos of a naked Hunter Biden on Kimberly Gargoyle's laptop.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Only a fucking idiot would support this crook. Kinda like you. I’d say send money. Most know you haven’t any. Fucking stooge