Why are the MAGAnoids so uncharacteristically silent on the trials and tribulations of one Donald John Trump?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Guess who else is beyond insane.

True, but he doesn't get to be President because he says so. It's the morons who put him there.

They go on and on about how old and frail Biden is...The truth is Trump is so far gone himself. He sounds like the crazy Uncle at Thanksgiving because that's exactly what he is...a crazy uncle with a malicious streak.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Just the idea of a former President talking about executing a member of his cabinet, in this case the Joint Chiefs, is beyond insane.

I just can't.
..You know what's remarkable though, is that there are still people who support him. I mean it's one thing to have been so stupid that you couldn't see him for what all rational and insightful people knew him to be, but at this point it can only mean that his supporters hate the United States and want dicktatership.
Went to the shoppers today and parked in the open space next to a car that was literally being held together by tape and rust. On the side view mirror was a old decrepit cloth covering in red white and blue (to match the flags inside the vehicle), which read "Trump Won". I mean, these must be pod people, how can anyone be so relentlessly retarded and live.

HOW !?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
..You know what's remarkable though, is that there are still people who support him. I mean it's one thing to have been so stupid that you couldn't see him for what all rational and insightful people knew him to be, but at this point it can only mean that his supporters hate the United States and want dicktatership.
Went to the shoppers today and parked in the open space next to a car that was literally being held together by tape and rust. On the side view mirror was a old decrepit cloth covering in red white and blue (to match the flags inside the vehicle), which read "Trump Won". I mean, these must be pod people, how can anyone be so relentlessly retarded and live.

HOW !?

I can't explain it. People just want to vicariously vent the ugliness inside of them through him is my guess.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe someone threatened them with imprisonment if they choose to exercise their First Amendment rights?

Who knows?

It’s a mystery, for sure.

Because they can easily spot a stitch up job?
Latest case, it is for the lender to value an asset stumped up as security not the borrower. This is really basic finance.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter

In the description of a Facebook profile that matched details of Martinez’s identity, the user wrote, “Fuck The Chinese Communist Party and Fuck Joe Biden.TRUMP WON.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In the description of a Facebook profile that matched details of Martinez’s identity, the user wrote, “Fuck The Chinese Communist Party and Fuck Joe Biden.TRUMP WON.

Wait Martinez is, ostensibly, Latino. He's for the conquistadors, and Tesla and Maga.

This young'uns are pretty freaking confused these days...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
True, but he doesn't get to be President because he says so. It's the morons who put him there.

They go on and on about how old and frail Biden is...The truth is Trump is so far gone himself. He sounds like the crazy Uncle at Thanksgiving because that's exactly what he is...a crazy uncle with a malicious streak.

I'll never forget the footage of Trump "running" down the ramp. He's so fit!

And clutching his water glass with two hands.