Trolling psycho Sovereign Citizen branches of SJWs

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I keep telling myself to just stop commenting on socail media posts. Facts and science don't matter to blue no matter who voters, just emotion and hate.

But occasionally I see something so asinine that I am compelled to comment, knowing that chances are slim I won't be punished somehow.

If FB doesn't ban me, usually I just get to deal with a bunch of comments from triggered leftists, and I don't even have the time to push them over the precipice, so I just make a comment I know will make their pea brains melt and forget about it.

However, there are the ones that get so triggered, so obsessed with what I said, that they cannot accept the fact that I am not interested in their ludicrous point of view to the extent that I won't even bother to defend my own, because yelling at dog shit is more productive than attempting to communicate with these... "people."

Dude tagged me *two dozen times* and I still didn't respond.
So then he PM'd me.
Nope. Not today, not ever, Satan.

Sure, you're unhinged. But you're not even in my league, pal.

*Screen shots in comments*

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1631202430935.jpg

FB-IMG-1631202433410.jpg

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Maybe he'll learn in time not to waste his life this way. Let us know if he bites on your unintentional irony of conflating SJWs and sovereign citizens, which latter is almost exclusively a Rightie trope.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Maybe he'll learn in time not to waste his life this way. Let us know if he bites on your unintentional irony of conflating SJWs and sovereign citizens, which latter is almost exclusively a Rightie trope.

Oh no......its a thing.

A righty trope? Lol. Lawd.

SC bingo is always fun! I wonder if that guy in front of the thin blue line flag is left or right? Is he pretending the Soveriegn Citizen in the video actually exists?

"Sovereign Citizens Movement | Southern Poverty Law Center"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This is not a trope.....and its not a right wing position. Its SIMILAR to a small government political ideology only in the way where no one should have to pay taxes. But we are fine with taxes with proper representation (which we dont have, btw) and the people are not actually free to vote for what laws they want(the whole fascist attack on TX is an example). The pure hilarity of the SPLC calling SC "racist" is just....omg lol. The majority of Soveriegn Citizen militias are black(Moorish) This doesnt actually MATTER....of course, unless you are the SPLC and your job is to label EVERY anti establishment group as "racist" and "right wing".

SC are against elected officials doing what they were elected to do.

We are against government regulation no one voted for and wasting of our tax dollars. Granted I'm actually right wing.....which everyone not progressive is labeled today.

They are pretty wacky.

Last edited:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Yeah okay, I stand corrected. The SC thing is an anarcho-libertarian thing that goes back maybe 20 or 25 years, I recall it well b/c I have a brother in law who did six months in a fed prison over nonpayment of his income tax, and I used to visit him in his minimum security facility a couple times a month to play chess with him. But despite your propensity to call everyone leftist who disagrees with your views, it's a righty trope in my book and it's doubtful you'll change my mind.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah okay, I stand corrected. The SC thing is an anarcho-libertarian thing that goes back maybe 20 or 25 years, I recall it well b/c I have a brother in law who did six months in a fed prison over nonpayment of his income tax, and I used to visit him in his minimum security facility a couple times a month to play chess with him. But despite your propensity to call everyone leftist who disagrees with your views, it's a righty trope in my book and it's doubtful you'll change my mind.

This guy very much went ahead and made his own positions clear, so I'm not calling him anything he didnt already call himself lol.

Touchy?

You guys call everyone a con. Be the change you want to see?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sovereign citizens believe that they – not judges, juries, law enforcement or elected officials – should decide which laws to obey and which to ignore. Most sovereign citizens also don’t believe they should have to pay taxes. They clog up the courts with indecipherable filings and, when cornered, many of them lash out, retaliating through acts of paper terrorism and, in the most extreme cases, acts of deadly violence – usually directed against government officials. In May 2010, for example, a father-son team of sovereigns murdered two police officers with an assault rifle when they were pulled over on the interstate while traveling through West Memphis, Arkansas.

The roots of the movement are racist and antisemitic. It was founded by William Potter Gale, former member of the John Birch Society. Potter formed a group of antigovernment Christian Identity adherents who mistrusted state and federal officials. They believed that non-white people were not human, and that Jews possessed a satanic plot to take over the world. They identified themselves as Posse Comitatus, which is Latin for “power of the county” and centered around the idea that county sheriffs are the highest governmental authority.

From Dove's SPLC link. Righties if I ever saw anything rightie at all.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I keep telling myself to just stop commenting on socail media posts. Facts and science don't matter to blue no matter who voters, just emotion and hate.

But occasionally I see something so asinine that I am compelled to comment, knowing that chances are slim I won't be punished somehow.

If FB doesn't ban me, usually I just get to deal with a bunch of comments from triggered leftists, and I don't even have the time to push them over the precipice, so I just make a comment I know will make their pea brains melt and forget about it.

However, there are the ones that get so triggered, so obsessed with what I said, that they cannot accept the fact that I am not interested in their ludicrous point of view to the extent that I won't even bother to defend my own, because yelling at dog shit is more productive than attempting to communicate with these... "people."

So then he PM'd me.

Dove, I hate to have to inform you of this fact, but hey, don't blame the messenger: You are the one who is unhinged. And I mean really, really unhinged.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove dear, I'm still not "you guys." I'm just ONE GUY, although some argue that I have multiple names.

All of you here do this..better?
Sorry, not in the least.

Welp, we can always all tag you guys everytime you generalize "cons" so we can be VERY crystal clear that if WE are a big alt right RepubliCON monolith, you get to be a big leftwingcommieprog monolith.

I mean it's fair.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So then he PM'd me.

Dove, I hate to have to inform you of this fact, but hey, don't blame the messenger: You are the one who is unhinged. And I mean really, really unhinged.

That would mean more coming from a qualified person.

Just sayin.

You DO understand "unhinged" doesnt mean "everyone who doesnt agree with my opinions", right?