TRUMP 2024

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Donald Trump is *already* laying the groundwork for 2024.

The president will "absolutely" stay in politics, Mulvaney predicted, while answering questions during an interview with the Institute for International and European Affairs.

"He doesn't like losing," Mulvaney said. "There's actually a non-zero chance that Donald Trump runs again in 2028 and Joe Biden does not... simply because of his age."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I would love to see Ivanka in the White house

I rather see her in my bath tub - - - -
And for you dreamers Biden will not serve out his term !

Reactions: Ice

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
TRUMP 2024!!!! Oh he's gonna run again....bet your sweet ass....he's gonna have some dumb ass leftist twit run against him that no one will vote for after they see the shit Biden is fixing to pull. It may actually take this election for lefties to open up their eyes and realize wtf they did by their stupid ass decisions for voting him in. They didn't do it for Biden. They only wanted to see "Kamala" in there. She isn't going to do shit for America! Hell, she didn't do shit for California!!!!!!! This election is all about the BLM, illegal immigrants and fucking LGBTQ. Hell, Trump supporters were protesting and a BLACK WOMAN got up and said "there's no way in hell sleepy Joe Biden got more votes than Trump!"..... ROFLMFAO. Smart lady!!! Biden cheated his way in. Period. Chicken shit couldn't do it on his own....he had to cut corners. It's okay, though. America is fucked for the next 4 years and the lefties will reap what the fuck they sowed. The bad part about it is the Republicans/Conservatives have to deal with it.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
TRUMP 2024!!!! Oh he's gonna run again....bet your sweet ass....he's gonna have some dumb ass leftist twit run against him that no one will vote for after they see the shit Biden is fixing to pull. It may actually take this election for lefties to open up their eyes and realize wtf they did by their stupid ass decisions for voting him in. They didn't do it for Biden. They only wanted to see "Kamala" in there. She isn't going to do shit for America! Hell, she didn't do shit for California!!!!!!! This election is all about the BLM, illegal immigrants and fucking LGBTQ. Hell, Trump supporters were protesting and a BLACK WOMAN got up and said "there's no way in hell sleepy Joe Biden got more votes than Trump!"..... ROFLMFAO. Smart lady!!! Biden cheated his way in. Period. Chicken shit couldn't do it on his own....he had to cut corners. It's okay, though. America is fucked for the next 4 years and the lefties will reap what the fuck they sowed. The bad part about it is the Republicans/Conservatives have to deal with it.
He will only run if there is a reason for him to get better from doing it. Just that by itself is already a very good reason to vote for someone else.
I hope he will not run in the next elections

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Donald Trump is *already* laying the groundwork for 2024.

The president will "absolutely" stay in politics, Mulvaney predicted, while answering questions during an interview with the Institute for International and European Affairs.

"He doesn't like losing," Mulvaney said. "There's actually a non-zero chance that Donald Trump runs again in 2028 and Joe Biden does not... simply because of his age."

Come on. He failed to deliver to Putin and his rich Oligarch buddies. I’d say his life is worthless. Trump couldn’t deliver what they wanted. Soon we’ll find out how expendable Rudy G. is too. I’m so looking forward to Trumps next move.

Succubus

Site Supporter

I'd love to see her in my house, naked preferably.... Melania too.
She will never. Because you are disgusting creature. No woman with any self esteem will ever wanna be with you

I have self esteem. TONS of it. So much that I am willing to share some with you. Perhaps in the event that you obtain some of mine, you will post a real pic of yourself.

Q

Banned

She will never. Because you are disgusting creature. No woman with any self esteem will ever wanna be with you

I have self esteem. TONS of it. So much that I am willing to share some with you. Perhaps in the event that you obtain some of mine, you will post a real pic of yourself.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Your fat feet don't match your slender face and skinny body. You look like a meth head. Poor soul. Need rehab? I can help you out. ;)

Q

Banned

Your fat feet don't match your slender face and skinny body. You look like a meth head. Poor soul. Need rehab? I can help you out. ;)
OH MY GOD!

Are you REALLY this stupid????????????????????????????????????????????

Succubus

Site Supporter

OH MY GOD!

Are you REALLY this stupid????????????????????????????????????????????

You want me to be. I consider myself stupid at times for responding to 99 out of 100% of your ignorant posts but I need to feed my inner entertainment.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
123334571_3930408340326356_7858146530643207355_n.jpg
:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Ivanka is my dream power pussy. If I were Donnie and a hardbody like Ivanka is talking to me, I would have fuck her! Come on! Who would not???

WOuld any sane man say no, you filthy animals?

ivanka-trump-at-young-fellows-of-the-frick-collection-annual-gala-in-new-york-city-03.jpg

Q

Banned

Ivanka is my dream power pussy. If I were Donnie and a hardbody like Ivanka is talking to me, I would have fuck her! Come on! Who would not???

Don't stick your dick in crazy... She has very bad genes... you do not want to reproduce with her by mistake...

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Don't stick your dick in crazy... She has very bad genes... you do not want to reproduce with her by mistake...
Are you serious here???

You are a sick man.

Q

Banned

Are you serious here???

You are a sick man.
What is sick about my reply? Please explain in 250 words...

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you serious here???

You are a sick man.
What is sick about my reply? Please explain in 250 words...

Why 250 words? Is that a CP code??