Trump Accepts Texas Gov. Abbott's Invite to Visit Blighted Border

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
It's always amusing to watch a Trumptard try to 'think'

201554038_3981224735328724_7473018467783722947_n.jpg

Think Fast: Frozen Grandma's or One Less Qualified Job Applicant, you decide!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The best part is dementia joe and the ho served Abbot and Trump this opportunity on a silver platter. They all begged them to visit. Hell, the ho even said she would...then didnt.

Photo ops are meaningless. He built 56 miles of border. How, how, well, underwhelming.
Nope. Thats a lie. You're a liar.

New wall - 56 miles. In 4 years, what a loser.
Sorry liar. Also not true.

Rebuilding a wall that was already there is not "new" wall since it doesn't cover additional miles along the border.

_115042213_how_much_wall_640x2-nc.png

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Sorry lady. Hundreds of miles of new wall was built. Spinning the narrative that it isnt is a joke and a bold faced lie. But I understand. You assholes cant deal with Trumps massive successes even though you tried to stop him 24/7 so you try to diminish them with lies. It dont work.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The best part is dementia joe and the ho served Abbot and Trump this opportunity on a silver platter. They all begged them to visit. Hell, the ho even said she would...then didnt.

Photo ops are meaningless. He built 56 miles of border. How, how, well, underwhelming.

Rebuilding a wall that was already there is not "new" wall since it doesn't cover additional miles along the border.

Sorry lady. Hundreds of miles of new wall was built. Spinning the narrative that it isnt is a joke and a bold faced lie. But I understand. You assholes cant deal with Trumps massive successes even though you tried to stop him 24/7 so you try to diminish them with lies. It dont work.

You're a liar. I posted evidence that a very few miles of new wall was built.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LOL! You posted a shitload of libtarded propaganda. There was hundreds of miles of new wall built. In fact, every fucking panel put up was technically new fucking wall, ya hardboiled idiot. Then theres the FACT that this fucking NEW WALL replaced a lot of shit that was the equivalent of cattle fence, you indoctrinated cunt! Just WTF your handlers are trying to say with "not much new wall" is anyones guess but we all know its a poorly conceived tactic thats effectively made an ass of you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOL! You posted a shitload of libtarded propaganda. There was hundreds of miles of new wall built. In fact, every fucking panel put up was technically new fucking wall, ya hardboiled idiot. Then theres the FACT that this fucking NEW WALL replaced a lot of shit that was the equivalent of cattle fence, you indoctrinated cunt! Just WTF your handlers are trying to say with "not much new wall" is anyones guess but we all know its a poorly conceived tactic thats effectively made an ass of you.

You're wrong. You also need to calm down.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I honestly hope DeSantis gets the 2024 nomination. Trump is to old and has to much baggage. DeSantis has pretty much done everything right when it comes to good governance.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How do we keep the lowlife filthy spics out of our beloved country tho?

I think we should cut Puerto Rico loose.

Generally, I agree because of the indemic corruption in the culture there. That said, they really like the free cash and access to the US so they are not going to vote for independence. The minimum wage and over regulation has destroyed their economy though just as much as the overwhelming corruption has. The lose of social security and federal welfare programs would sink them entirely even if the lose of federal subsidies didn't. About the only good thing ibdependence would bring is international shipping vs the current p
Law that all shipping to the island must first go through the US.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're wrong. You also need to calm down.
Drop dead twat. Trump built a big beautiful wall, hundreds of miles long, and it went right into your butthurt zone. Deal with it!