Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Libs gonna cry

noreally.jpg

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree Steve Bannon and Kevin Kolfag did a Trumpian job crowdfunding that wall!

Now we need WALLS IN SPACE!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The best part is dementia joe and the ho served Abbot and Trump this opportunity on a silver platter. They all begged them to visit. Hell, the ho even said she would...then didnt.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree Steve Bannon and Kevin Kolfag did a Trumpian job crowdfunding that wall!

Need a wall to keep all that cock outta your ass

I will be providing a free service. I will call out the first fag lame of each new thread and will take note of who started talking about dick first.

You're most welcome.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I gave money to the no legged one armed hero and now I'll send money to Texas!!! BTW, is Bannon or the no legged no armed hero in jail yet? Soon? Any minute now? PWN3D!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The best part is dementia joe and the ho served Abbot and Trump this opportunity on a silver platter. They all begged them to visit. Hell, the ho even said she would...then didnt.

Photo ops are meaningless. He built 56 miles of border. How, how, well, underwhelming.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I will be providing a free service. I will call out the first fag lame of each new thread and will take note of who started talking about dick first.

You're most welcome.
If it gives you something useful to do with your life

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're most welcome.
If it gives you something useful to do with your life

It does. I'm thrilled!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You're most welcome.
Now be easy on Stubby, it's not easy being the only "guy" working the drive through window at the Bank.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You're most welcome.
Now be easy on Stubby, it's not easy being the only "guy" working the drive through window at the Bank.
You work a drive through gloryhole tho, faggot

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You're most welcome.
noooooooooo yoooooooooooo doooooooooo!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You're most welcome.
noooooooooo yoooooooooooo doooooooooo!
Take the cock outta your mouth and try that again

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Photo ops are meaningless. He built 56 miles of border. How, how, well, underwhelming.
Nope. Thats a lie. You're a liar.

New wall - 56 miles. In 4 years, what a loser.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Americas infrastructure is crumbling all around us, but hey at least Trump built 56 miles of bogus wall.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sorry liar. Also not true.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Americas infrastructure is crumbling all around us, but hey at least Trump built 56 miles of bogus wall.

I actually don't care if he builds a wall. What is most true, is that he fucked his supporters in the ass with that bullshit. That is what entertains me.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wrong. Keep letting the tears flow tho!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry liar. Also not true.

Rebuilding a wall that was already there is not "new" wall since it doesn't cover additional miles along the border.

_115042213_how_much_wall_640x2-nc.png

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
How do we keep the lowlife filthy spics out of our beloved country tho?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How do we keep the lowlife filthy spics out of our beloved country tho?

I think we should cut Puerto Rico loose.
Agreed 100%

and bomb the fuck outta Mexico

I don't believe in genocide. Also, even if you commit mass murder of Mexicans, as is the wont of a typical conservative, how about the masses of people from Central America and other parts of the world? It's a complex problem, until you conservatives decide to go after the employer this problem won't be solved. Walls and bells and whistles are nothing more than pandering to an anxious American public.

If you can come up with real solutions, I'm open.

Last edited: