Trump and Useful Tools in Failed Coup

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Can I ask you Biden lovers a question and then I’ll exit the political shit? Cuz this is really bugging me

Why the outrage yesterday when ya’ll’s favorites were stone fucking quiet during the BLM protests? What was so different? Was it cuz yesterday’s folks hit the core and all BLM did was hurt their own ghettos?
BLM Protests were peaceful in CT. No riots.
Yesterday was an attempted coup. Which failed.
In hours.
Even with Trump stoking the flames.
Better it happened yesterday than on the 20th.

BLM protests were not peaceful here and in a lot of other cities. Difference is the organization. BLM was using the Floyd killing as an excuse to act a fool and loot. Yesterday was about being robbed of a prosperous four years here in the US.
Things are different in New England. Most of the BLM protesters I saw were white.
And, no, I didn't hang out at a protest.
I did, however, raise my fist outside my car and yelled 'solidarity', which riled the crowd when I drove by.
Then I went on my way.
That's how I roll-

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can I ask you Biden lovers a question and then I’ll exit the political shit? Cuz this is really bugging me

Why the outrage yesterday when ya’ll’s favorites were stone fucking quiet during the BLM protests? What was so different? Was it cuz yesterday’s folks hit the core and all BLM did was hurt their own ghettos?
I see Lotus and co are ignoring my question. I’ll see myself out this thread now. I’m going to pray for our country. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior NOW, people.
I'm not buying this, dearie. Dr. Funkenstein did reply to your question and you attempted to argue with him using some bogus talking points. Thus it's clear that your original claim to be asking a question hides your real intention, which is probably to join the argument via the side door.

I'll be happy to answer your question if you pm me so we can keep the worthless post whore Fraud out of the conversation.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It wasnt a coup....so.....yeah if you were expecting a coup it would be a failed one.

Mostly because it wasnt a coup.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
WAY on the outside, no doubt.

Well, if you paid attention once in a while, you'd know these things.
I don't get any propaganda on NPR.
NPR is 100% taxpayer funded propaganda. I listen to those drooling retards on occasion for a good laugh or to put me to sleep from boredom.
Do you just make shit up hoping everyone is as clueless as you are and won't notice?

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Well, since you want some folks punished, I suggest you round up the Antifa infiltrators. Oh wait! They YOUR people HollyGay, and you'll just post bail for the fuckers.
You do know that these traitors are one by one being ID'd as Trump supporters, White supremacists, QAnon retards and the like, right Blazer? No infiltrators. Just useful idiots.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Even though I am a Biden hater, I will answer this. No, Flea. That's not it. I am irate because this whole "the election was stolen" narrative is utter bullshit. They tried to prevent government business based on lies, and someone was killed as a result of this idiocy.

If you're going to storm the capitol, do it for something that's true, and that can change people's lives. That little demonstration won't change anything, other than to heighten security.

The only way we, the people, left and right, are going to change anything is to get the corporate money out of politics. People need to fight for that, not defending a billionaire who lost an election.

But the past 4 years of lies and divisive inflammatory and dishonest reporting about Trump and now his base is fine?'

And BLM is based on lies. So people have burnt down communities, killed people and looted for months all based on blatant lies.

That's the point, that wasnt outraged against and that mess actually hurt and devastated thousands of completely innocent people. Most of those communities are destroyed, they are not just gonna bounce back.

All BLM and antifa have accomplished is the deaths of innocent people and viscious destruction that really only serves to drive more poverty and crime. They've just made things vastly worse for vulnerable Americans who dont get to have a large platform to be heard and cant raise billions like the activists who have done this to people.

No one was outraged when DC was on fire.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

NPR is 100% taxpayer funded propaganda. I listen to those drooling retards on occasion for a good laugh or to put me to sleep from boredom.
Do you just make shit up hoping everyone is as clueless as you are and won't notice?

Says the mental midget who thinks Donald Trump caused the Covid deaths in America.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
nGJhxt4.jpg

The dude above was involved in the Capitol incident yesterday. When this dude is doing the same thing as you are doing: believing stupid lies and breaking into the Capitol. Why don't people start to think that what they are doing is at least a little bit weird? :Confused3:
Look at him!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Says the mental midget who thinks Donald Trump caused the Covid deaths in America.

I do Dovey. I believe he should be tried in the Hauge for genocide. Looks like all of Trumps men are bailing out. Barr, Mulvaney, Pence. They want no part of this fool. Can you blame them?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

"but what about those guys?"

Why don't you focus on the fucking disaster that was yesterday, letting that slack job mob of clowns roam freely through our Nation's Capital.

You are completely wrong again gunga din, don't you get tired of being stupid and wrong all the time?

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned

300,000 and counting.

..but, your brilliance, here is a response to lokturd's amusing lie.

While NPR does not receive any direct federal funding, it does receive a small number of competitive grants from CPB and federal agencies like the Department of Education and the Department of Commerce. This funding amounts to approximately 2% of NPR's overall revenues.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I do Dovey. I believe he should be tried in the Hauge for genocide. Looks like all of Trumps men are bailing out. Barr, Mulvaney, Pence. They want no part of this fool. Can you blame them?

You think Trump should tried for genocide? For Covid deaths?

This is why I made my comment about militias. You guys are over the edge and completely unreasonable and if you have yoyr way, we would be in a totalitarian hellhole where true justice dies and people are ruthlessly punish for opposing "the party".

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
nGJhxt4.jpg

The dude above was involved in the Capitol incident yesterday. When this dude is doing the same thing as you are doing: believing stupid lies and breaking into the Capitol. Why don't people start to think that what they are doing is at least a little bit weird? :Confused3:
Look at him!
I gotta tell you, if I was putting together a Trivia Team, none of those guys would be considered. Nahmean?

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Why don't you focus on the fucking disaster that was yesterday, letting that slack job mob of clowns roam freely through our Nation's Capital.

You are completely wrong again gunga din, don't you get tired of being stupid and wrong all the time?

Why is yesterday’s action so different from the BLM protesters burning down cities? Cuz these people hit the right target, not their own people, that’s why. You guys have no problem fucking over your own.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Translation: "shut up and stop pointing out our hypocrisy and be mad at who I say you should be mad at!"

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

300,000 and counting.

While NPR does not receive any direct federal funding, it does receive a small number of competitive grants from CPB and federal agencies like the Department of Education and the Department of Commerce. This funding amounts to approximately 2% of NPR's overall revenues.
NPR gets far more Money from entities like Koch Industries, and Archer, Daniels Midland than they do from Uncle Sam. fucking meat puppet

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Translation: "shut up and stop pointing out our hypocrisy and be mad at who I say you should be mad at!"
136944589_10225466984369482_1409997659823933277_n.jpg

That's what she said! :LMAO: :LOL2:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This is why I made my comment about militias. You guys are over the edge and completely unreasonable and if you have yoyr way, we would be in a totalitarian hellhole where true justice dies and people are ruthlessly punish for opposing "the party".

100% Dovey. I’m sorry, our way is prevailing. It changed at 4 am Washington time. The good folks of The US have spoken.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Here we go with the dumbass meme’s :facepalm:

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Maybe it's just my mood - but I'm starting to find the faux rage reeeeeally funny.

You know - along with all the crazy hyperbole

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Here we go with the Princess "I'm so above it all" Diva!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

300,000 and counting.

People who think its Trumps fault that 300k have died from Covid really shouldnt be allowed to vote.

It's a level of delusional ignorance that I cant believe anyone would actually say and not be completely embarrassed by.

You are way too partisan and mentally handicapped to make any sort of decisions for anyone. Even other anti Trumpers get embarrassed when you whackos say this insanely stupid and ignorant shit.

I wish I could use my stimulus to hire someone to sit next to you and slap you in the fucking mouth with a sock containing a brick everytime you said this.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
nGJhxt4.jpg

Look at him!
I gotta tell you, if I was putting together a Trivia Team, none of those guys would be considered. Nahmean?
Indeed! Look at them, they need all their mental strength to keep from drooling :LOL2:

These are the people spreading the nonsense regarding the deep state conspiracies. These people voted Trump

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

100% Dovey. I’m sorry, our way is prevailing. It changed at 4 am Washington time. The good folks of The US have spoken.

We WILL have a bloody civil war first.

Sorry.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Here we go with the Princess "I'm so above it all" Diva!

You’re right. Let me go back to being tired of you fuckers. Hypocrites

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned

300,000 and counting.

People who think its Trumps fault that 300k have died from Covid really shouldnt be allowed to vote.

It's a level of delusional ignorance that I cant believe anyone would actually say and not be completely embarrassed by.

You are way too partisan and mentally handicapped to make any sort of decisions for anyone. Even other anti Trumpers get embarrassed when you whackos say this insanely stupid and ignorant shit.

I wish I could use my stimulus to hire someone to sit next to you and slap you in the fucking mouth with a sock containing a brick everytime you said this.
Gee - that's not violent at all. Why not admit that you have serious rage issues and violent tendencies, and get professional help, Duhv?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Umm, NO YUO! You just make shit up hoping everyone is as clueless as you are and won't notice! But its poorly constructed and easily exposed as bullshittery.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

We WILL have a bloody civil war first.

Sorry.
OK, but you guys have to take Stephen The Steer Boi on your team

GettyImages-1230453292-1.jpg