Trump and Useful Tools in Failed Coup

Holliday

Banned
Banned
must be arrested and executed.

This attempted putinist overthrow of our Liberal Democratic government can not go unpunished.

Trump, as leader of the coup must be quickly brought to justice and executed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America.

What a sad day for America when even Mitch McConnell is a voice of reason in the face of the savagery we all witnessed yesterday.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sack of Rome by Alaric I, king of the Visigoths, circa 410, colourised.

135818868_10164651378750298_8018859392089036397_n.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You, Noseless, and that Homogay guy are the idiots.

Any other dumb questions?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Can I ask you Biden lovers a question and then I’ll exit the political shit? Cuz this is really bugging me

Why the outrage yesterday when ya’ll’s favorites were stone fucking quiet during the BLM protests? What was so different? Was it cuz yesterday’s folks hit the core and all BLM did was hurt their own ghettos?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thanks for confirming Holliday's use of "putinist" in the OP, and for taking the stinkbait.

vikingstarbucks.jpg

Er-FInk-CXEAEb-FBP.png

Jan-6-Capital.jpg

Lulz...

Don't let inconvenient facts stand in yer way, Dinky.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Arms Dealer Brat suffers from a rare form of Trump Derangement Syndrome that has rendered him completely free of brain cells yet still capable of typing and posting.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Thanks for confirming Holliday's use of "putinist" in the OP, and for taking the stinkbait.

vikingstarbucks.jpg

Er-FInk-CXEAEb-FBP.png

Jan-6-Capital.jpg

Lulz...

Don't let inconvenient facts stand in yer way, Dinky.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Arms Dealer Brat suffers from a rare form of Trump Derangement Syndrome that has rendered him completely free of brain cells yet still capable of typing and posting.

Ok, Karen... :Bored3:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Can I ask you Biden lovers a question and then I’ll exit the political shit? Cuz this is really bugging me

Why the outrage yesterday when ya’ll’s favorites were stone fucking quiet during the BLM protests? What was so different? Was it cuz yesterday’s folks hit the core and all BLM did was hurt their own ghettos?
BLM Protests were peaceful in CT. No riots.
Yesterday was an attempted coup. Which failed.
In hours.
Even with Trump stoking the flames.
Better it happened yesterday than on the 20th.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

BLM Protests were peaceful in CT. No riots.
Yesterday was an attempted coup. Which failed.
In hours.
Even with Trump stoking the flames.
Better it happened yesterday than on the 20th.

BLM protests were not peaceful here and in a lot of other cities. Difference is the organization. BLM was using the Floyd killing as an excuse to act a fool and loot. Yesterday was about being robbed of a prosperous four years here in the US.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
If Trump gets the boot, as unlikely as I see that happening, oh man, will I laugh..

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Even though I am a Biden hater, I will answer this. No, Flea. That's not it. I am irate because this whole "the election was stolen" narrative is utter bullshit. They tried to prevent government business based on lies, and someone was killed as a result of this idiocy.

If you're going to storm the capitol, do it for something that's true, and that can change people's lives. That little demonstration won't change anything, other than to heighten security.

The only way we, the people, left and right, are going to change anything is to get the corporate money out of politics. People need to fight for that, not defending a billionaire who lost an election.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well, since you want some folks punished, I suggest you round up the Antifa infiltrators. Oh wait! They YOUR people HollyGay, and you'll just post bail for the fuckers.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I see Lotus and co are ignoring my question. I’ll see myself out this thread now. I’m going to pray for our country. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior NOW, people.