- Reaction score
- 2,883
I like Presidents that don't act like dysfunctional middle schoolers.
Why are you evading my simple question about who's dick you're riding?People who have been on Flame boards for decades should be well-versed in digital photo editing by now.
This is just another example of how remarkably stupid Joe and Admin are.
Quick, change the subject!!!
Hey Stumpy, I'm not the one with the dick riding avatar.So you want to talk about dick now?
Big surprise.
i do, especially when they hammer the crap out the left.I like Presidents that don't act like dysfunctional middle schoolers.
You would be if you signed up for the Hacks.Hey Stumpy, I'm not the one with the dick riding avatar.
You would be if you signed up for the Hacks.
Telling the truth isn't an obsession, right wingers do it all the time. Hang on, I can see why you see an obsession.![]()
Have you talked to your therapist about your obsession?