Trump is a confused old man

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can't tell the difference between Biden and Obama. Or his Obama Derangement Syndrome has never been cured. I think he's just old and ignorant myself.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
GMljaO8bkAA3MVg

Poopy Pants 2024!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Trump 'shits in pants' is part of the official court record.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can't tell the difference between Biden and Obama. Or his Obama Derangement Syndrome has never been cured. I think he's just old and ignorant myself.

Hes also...BALDING!

00trump-false-records1-tcbh-square640.jpg

....even a poor hair transplant job can't hide it!

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Obama is his nemesis god damn it!!

You know he just cannot believe a "N" was in the WHITE house.
Even tho you did not type the whole word out....why are you so racist?

Thats terrible

I cant believe this forum tolerates such racism.

My black ex brother in law used the hispanic slur when he claimed Trump used that word x10 times a day.......at the dinner table on Thanksgiving.......sad!

His mind so addled with Tump hate he descended into racist behavior to justify his own TDS.......my sister said he would wake up at night in a sweat due to Trump

What are your other symtoms @Lily ?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump whines to Judge about going to Barron's graduation, judges tells Trump he may attend said Graduation. Trump springs into action and plans a griftraiser halfway across the country for the same day. Sorry Barron, Daddy's just not that into you.

GM-2nzDXcAAVAKk

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

markdi

Factory Bastard
Corrupt judge
Nope the judge is not corrupt The judge is correct I mean prosecute Biden for all the top secret documents he was not even allowed to have when he took them because he was a senatormaybe someday I will get my wish and all Democrats will burn slowly in a great big fire

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope the judge is not corrupt The judge is correct I mean prosecute Biden for all the top secret documents he was not even allowed to have when he took them because he was a senatormaybe someday I will get my wish and all Democrats will burn slowly in a great big fire

You need to breathe. You're much too excitable. You're gonna stroke out.