Trump is Toast

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Looks like Trump may get the boot soon. Repubs are jumping on board the idea like rats onto a lifeboat from a sinking ship.
Yeah. Removing him with less than two weeks left on his term is a famtastic way to bridge the gaps with 75 million Americans already disenfranchised by the blantant fraud

Good strategy
It's over now. 3 days or 13. Doesn't matter. Your side lost.
Biden will win the peace.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Red State Suicide Hotlines overloaded, Trumptards on suicide watch.

tenor.gif
JIGS IN WHITE FACE! THATS RAYCIS!!!!! :LMAO:
I forwarded your post to Enrique Tarrio, expect a visit from the Proud Bois Sodomy Team. You fckn racist.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like Trump may get the boot soon. Repubs are jumping on board the idea like rats onto a lifeboat from a sinking ship.
Yeah. Removing him with less than two weeks left on his term is a famtastic way to bridge the gaps with 75 million Americans already disenfranchised by the blantant fraud

Good strategy
And then ALL THREE BRANCHES will be in the total control of The Party Of Gawd!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Good strategy
If it doesn’t matter why go through the trouble of impeaching?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Good strategy
Why not?
The orange faggot put a tariff on Hennessy, wtf?
He can go now-

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Good strategy
Why not?
The orange faggot put a tariff on Hennessy, wtf?
He can go now-
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'll have some statistics for you soon, regarding who the king of ankle droolers is.
Hey, as long as I'm giving you purpose in life that's alright with me :rightON:
There's also your compunction to get the last word in, which in a band we always reward by firing the drummer or guitar player or whoever it is. I haven't yet designed a good statistical instrument for that, however.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Maybe they've figured out that they've only got a few days to get him pardoned, and Pence has to become prez for that to happen. Without federal clemency his ass is not just toast, it's zweibach.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'll have some statistics for you soon, regarding who the king of ankle droolers is.
There's also your compunction to get the last word in, which in a band we always reward by firing the drummer or guitar player or whoever it is. I haven't yet designed a good statistical instrument for that, however.
Devote your time to a more productive endeavor.

Like designing a new nose

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Maybe they've figured out that they've only got a few days to get him pardoned, and Pence has to become prez for that to happen. Without federal clemency his ass is not just toast, it's zweibach.
They might impeach just to punish him. Never happened twice before.
Really only Pence and the Cabinet can take him out immediately.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Devote your time to a more productive endeavor.

Like designing a new nose
broken-record-550x509.jpg

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I hear trump is now saying that the people he directed to violently storm the Capital Building are going to pay for their mischief.
Just throoow them under the bus in what will be a failed effort to save his own skin.

Yup - He's a person of outstanding character.

• Winner
Reactions: Q