Trump joins Parler as Big Tech begins massive purges...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I cancelled Amazon Prime. Fuk em!
same here.

As did many other patriots on Parler

Actually Bigly, shouldn't the FB, Twitter, Apple, Amazon consortiium be sued under the antitrust laws?
Why don't you Parler users file a class action antitrust lawsuit against the above?
Their tactics might not be possible in a place like Europe foreinstance.
Europe has much tougher laws than the USA against companies colluding to form monopolies.
I think you Parler users have a good case against them.

It's not as much about Donald Trump or his supporters as it is about using unfair tactics to shut down the competition.
It'd be like CBS, NBC, CNN and ABC deciding they didn't like Fox news and then getting them shut down because too many people decided to switch to FOX
I think Big Tech needs a good swift shitkicking and perhaps you Parler users could lead the way and stick it to 'em.
Anyways jes a thought.

You people oughta make a lotta noise, do a lot of rabble rousing ta make yer case, Bigly.
Big Tech needs a run for their money..
Their products have essentially become online bloatware, symptoms of Companies which either refuse or have stopped innovating.

Big Tech needs competition to improve their products and to make them better.
Facebook and Twitter being 2 prime examples
I don't think either is very good.
If Parler can offer a better product, why shouldn't they be able to become the next Facebook?
Having a monopoly, and an excessive concnetration of th business is unhealthy for the economy.
Anyways, just my 3 cents.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I cancelled Amazon Prime. Fuk em!
same here.

As did many other patriots on Parler

Actually Bigly, shouldn't the FB, Twitter, Apple, Amazon consortiium be sued under the antitrust laws?

Why don't you Parler users file a class action antitrust lawsuit against the above?

Their tactics might not be possible in a place like Europe foreinstance.

Europe has much tougher laws than the USA against companies colluding to forum monopolieis.

I think you Parler users have a good care against them.

It's not as much about Donald Trump or his supporters as it is about using unfair tactics to shut down the competition.

It'd be like CBS, NBC, CNN and ABC deciding they didn't like Fox news and then getting them shut down because too many people decided to switch to FOX

I think Big Tech needs a good swift shitkicking and perhaps you Parler users could lead the way and stick it to t 'em.

Anyways jes a thought.

You people oughta make a lotta noise, do a lot of rabble rousing ta make yer case, Bigly.

Big Tech needs a run for their money.

Having a monopoly, and an excessive concnetration of th business is unhealthy for the economy.

Anyways, just my 3 cents.
Well your 3 cents sounds a lot better than the 2 cents leftist plague that’s been spamming the board of late. Keep up the good work. :rightON:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well josephine, you can bet the scumbag leftists in this country dont see things that way. They only tolerate that which they approve of and will actually use the courts to scilence free speech.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gonna be cool to see all of these anti Mericans in jail, along with the instigator. Will you be visiting them in jail Stubby?
biden's going to jail?

No stupid. He’s your new president
Hey, I'm taking a page from libs....he aint my president! Besides, the avalanche of evidence proving voter fraud and ballot stuffing has forever tarnished his fake victory. I cant wait for the first time he talks shit about a terd worlder rigging an election only to have that shit thrown back in his face! PWN3D! :LMAO:

Perfect... Move to Oman or Saudi Arabia

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Gonna be cool to see all of these anti Mericans in jail, along with the instigator. Will you be visiting them in jail Stubby?
biden's going to jail?

Hey, I'm taking a page from libs....he aint my president! Besides, the avalanche of evidence proving voter fraud and ballot stuffing has forever tarnished his fake victory. I cant wait for the first time he talks shit about a terd worlder rigging an election only to have that shit thrown back in his face! PWN3D! :LMAO:
Citations needed cokmor

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Well josephine, you can bet the scumbag leftists in this country dont see things that way. They only tolerate that which they approve of and will actually use the courts to scilence free speech.
Hey Lumpy, how is the parler free speech echo chamber these days?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
biden's going to jail?

Perfect... Move to Oman or Saudi Arabia
Wait, why not Canduhduh? Oh yea, all the anti Trump libs moved there in 2016. Oh wait... PWN3D! :Welcome8:Ya fukin clown!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
biden's going to jail?

Citations needed cokmor
You got em more than a month ago but you didnt like that they were linked off Newsmax......even though they were hosted on other websites. Apparently anything connected to Newsmax flips your shit.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
use Gab.com instead they are like parler except not controlled by hebrew nationalists

EOYUh6a.png

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But wait, I thought ole Joe was going after billionaires like Jeff and the other tech mongrels

Seems they are his soldiers of fortune at the moment.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let's be honest, Biden is going to spend his days drooling on his jello and sleeping while other people actually pass radical left wing laws.
TRUTH!!!!!
So you have the ability to look into the future....? :LOL2:
Yea, I'm pretty perceptive when it comes to listening to someone who clearly has a case of dementia. Hell, magic fukin 8 ball aint as good as me!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But wait, I thought ole Joe was going after billionaires like Jeff and the other tech mongrels

Speaking of going after....I wonder how captain demenia is gonna make China pay for the damage they've done? Is hunter getting $20's or $100's? :LOL2:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Speaking of going after....I wonder how captain demenia is gonna make China pay for the damage they've done? Is hunter getting $20's or $100's? :LOL2:
I believe the money will be going in the opposite direction now that Joe Xi Jinping has been installed as a puppet leader in washington

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Let's be honest, Biden is going to spend his days drooling on his jello and sleeping while other people actually pass radical left wing laws.
TRUTH!!!!!
Yea, I'm pretty perceptive when it comes to listening to someone who clearly has a case of dementia. Hell, magic fukin 8 ball aint as good as me!
Nope, you're an idiot. Oh well, that's your problem :)

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
TRUTH!!!!!
Oh, so now you're gonna sit there and deny biden is mentally compromised, ehh? Carry on dumb ass!

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
TRUTH!!!!!
Oh, so now you're gonna sit there and deny biden is mentally compromised, ehh? Carry on dumb ass!
Quack!

• Funny
Reactions: Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
TRUTH!!!!!
Too bad schools are closed, you need to sign up for primary school: you need to learn how to read.