Trump joins Parler as Big Tech begins massive purges...

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Today seems like a good day for another reminder that all republicans deserve to die & also to add that most liberals are also complicit in all of this & also deserve to die "

LOL! Double standards galore!

Bet if there was a civil war his bitch ass would be bunkers down in his home like the cowards they are. Lefties would hide behind the righties because the righties would be on the front line. That sumbitch wants to talk shit.....wish a punk ass liberal would TRY! FUCKING COWARDS!!!

Hey Sucksabus, shouldn't you be down on the corner by the Greyhound Station waiting for your Dates?

Nah nigga. I've got CLASS. Something you CLEARLY need to educate yourself about! Besides, your mom refused to give me an application. She said I was sexy as hell and would take all her business. Bwahahahaha!!!

LOL Ok, since you say so....

Hurry it's Happy Hour at the dive bar, you might find a date there, it's payday!!!!!

You should know. Your ass the size off a tea cup already? I am no competition to you, fag. Perhaps I should take lessons from you? No?

Sorry, your translator must be out of wack, that made no sense at all.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Did you see the video of masked up and dark clad people running down the stairs quickly? They said something like "we're on your side"....
No, do you have it?

No... but look for a scene where dark clad individuals with masks push through the crowd on a staircase and get yelled at, but quickly placate the naysayers...

I think those were the people who grabbed Pelosi's laptop....

Yup, I posted about this earlier. A General talked about it, Special Ops infiltrated Antifa, and took Pelosi's laptop, and she is having a fit. Hence all the banning of free speech on social media in the past few days.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Libs cannot handle free speech. That much is clear. For five years now I have been saying TRUMP is what all of us were when the Yahoo! boards came down and yet here we have libs siding with the oppressors.

Let the man poast. Let his poasts sink or swim in the sea of ideas. Some fat fuck dying of a heart attack because he had to work for the first time in 20 years is not a reason for free speech to die.
It is a scientific fact that conservatives are frightened little children trying to act brave.

Cake boy. You have no idea. You know nothing of patriotism.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

"Today seems like a good day for another reminder that all republicans deserve to die & also to add that most liberals are also complicit in all of this & also deserve to die "

Bet if there was a civil war his bitch ass would be bunkers down in his home like the cowards they are. Lefties would hide behind the righties because the righties would be on the front line. That sumbitch wants to talk shit.....wish a punk ass liberal would TRY! FUCKING COWARDS!!!

Hey Sucksabus, shouldn't you be down on the corner by the Greyhound Station waiting for your Dates?

Nah nigga. I've got CLASS. Something you CLEARLY need to educate yourself about! Besides, your mom refused to give me an application. She said I was sexy as hell and would take all her business. Bwahahahaha!!!

Hurry it's Happy Hour at the dive bar, you might find a date there, it's payday!!!!!

You should know. Your ass the size off a tea cup already? I am no competition to you, fag. Perhaps I should take lessons from you? No?

Let me break it down for you, kindergarten style. Your butt hole is the size of a tea cup from all the dick you take up the ass. You're such a professional in that area that I should take lessons from YOU.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Let me break it down for you, kindergarten style. Your butt hole is the size of a tea cup from all the dick you take up the ass. You're such a professional in that area that I should take lessons from YOU.

73814607.jpg

Take care of yourself out there, and stay safe!

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Libs cannot handle free speech. That much is clear. For five years now I have been saying TRUMP is what all of us were when the Yahoo! boards came down and yet here we have libs siding with the oppressors.

Let the man poast. Let his poasts sink or swim in the sea of ideas. Some fat fuck dying of a heart attack because he had to work for the first time in 20 years is not a reason for free speech to die.
It is a scientific fact that conservatives are frightened little children trying to act brave.

Listen up sweet cheeks, I gave Uncle Sam a blank check on my life for 6 Years, did you?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

73814607.jpg

Take care of yourself out there, and stay safe!

Drooling spazz envies women because he wishes he was one

tenor.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Listen up sweet cheeks, I gave Uncle Sam a blank check on my life for 6 Years, did you?
On playstation 4 or Xbox ?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

On playstation 4 or Xbox ?
Did you try the Marine Corp, they do have a more lenient policy on height restrictions.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did you try the Marine Corp, they do have a more lenient policy on height restrictions.

THey don't let transgenders in tho which is why you never bothered joining

that and the though of being on a boat with hundreds of men at a time really made your heart skip didn't it?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well Bigly, the actions of the Big Players appear to smack of collusion & censorship, eh?

I can see a cooling off period where Trump wouldn't be allowed to post for a while.

or shutting off new signups until things cool down.

But tryin' ta shut an entire service down? Uh uh.

That was the same thing the car companies did in the last century to new players.

They shut em down or bought em out.

Hence there was no competition but the quality of the cars went down as well and that's why foreign competition took over the American car industry.

I don't support what Apple, Google, Amazon or others are doing.

Regardless of what people's POV are (and I'm certainly no fan of Trump) I'm against censorship

Just thought I'd letcha know

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
josephine, remember you people up there, cryin cause presdent jigabooze wouldnt help you transport your oil across country? Yea, get ready for some more shit like that!!! :Grin3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I did nine, I only signed up for eight but they stop losed me for an extra year, I was deployed to two designated war zones and went outside the wire every day (except Sundays as that was our day off unless things were popping). How about you?

They offered me a promotion if I reenlisted and volunteered to go on a third combat tour but I laughed at them and said I'd much rather go home and fuck my girlfriend. Boy, did I. The place looked like a rape scene the night I got home.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

I did nine, I only signed up for eight but they stop losed me for an extra year, I was deployed to two designated war zones and went outside the wire every day (except Sundays as that was our day off unless things were popping). How about you?
Bull shit, there is no 8 yr. Enlistment Contract. Nice story tho, Breitbart might even be interested.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Bull shit, there is no 8 yr. Enlistment Contract. Nice story tho, Breitbart might even be interested.

Are you ashamed of yourself, YMCA?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Non sequitur much, Azz Fucked One?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Well, are you ashamed of yourself, Village Person?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He hid in a cave clutching pearls while fellow soldiers with guts fought and died because his spine is made of dental floss

true story

That's why he hates real vets that fought in real wars.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

:LMAO2: :ROFL:

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Typical Trumptardisn cowardly behavior, next!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Nice melty

tenor.gif

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Nice melty

tenor.gif

Now without bragging, how long would you guesstimate was the biggest penis to ever explore your anus?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Nice melty

tenor.gif

Now without bragging, how long would you guesstimate was the biggest penis to ever explore your anus?

Is that your mind drifting into outer outer gay sex space again?