Trump joins Parler as Big Tech begins massive purges...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I really like Navlney as he fights for freedom, democrats, and accountability in Russia. He also is very correct that Trump's ban on Twitter will be used by enemies of freedom and democracy around the world.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Well, if it is abused, who's to blame? Twitter, that multiple times warned Donny he broke the rules and finally took its responsibility? Or maybe the dude that repeatedly broke Twitter's rules?

The irony being that Twitter allows the Chinese Communist Party to spread pro Uigher genocide propaganda, the Iranian government to spread messages supporting terrorism and mass kling, and every single dictatorship in the world without banning or warning a single one.

They are acting as an editor while claiming to be public forum and that violates section 230's intent.
Apparently they are not perfect, I was not in that illusion anyway. Still, the one to blame is the one who broke the rules

Seems the Trump supporters never want to take any responsibility.

And now they're blaming th Establishment for 'letting the protesters in' and "allowing them to damage the Capitol Building'.

Like...did they even belong there? Did the Trumptists have the right barge in to invite themselves in like that?

so now a bunch of them appear to blame the Government for getting arrested and slapped with criminal records.

Having their cake and eating it mentality.

Commit crimes and then have no desire to take any reponsibility for their actions.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I really like Navlney as he fights for freedom, democrats, and accountability in Russia. He also is very correct that Trump's ban on Twitter will be used by enemies of freedom and democracy around the world.

Well, if it is abused, who's to blame? Twitter, that multiple times warned Donny he broke the rules and finally took its responsibility? Or maybe the dude that repeatedly broke Twitter's rules?

The irony being that Twitter allows the Chinese Communist Party to spread pro Uigher genocide propaganda, the Iranian government to spread messages supporting terrorism and mass kling, and every single dictatorship in the world without banning or warning a single one.

They are acting as an editor while claiming to be public forum and that violates section 230's intent.
Apparently they are not perfect, I was not in that illusion anyway. Still, the one to blame is the one who broke the rules

And now they're blaming th Establishment for 'letting the protesters in' and "allowing them to damage the Capitol Building'.

Like...did they even belong there? Did the Trumptists have the right barge in to invite themselves in like that?

so now a bunch of them appear to blame the Government for getting arrested and slapped with criminal records.

Commit crimes and then have no desire to take any reponsibility for their actions.
If that's what's happening (did not hear this yet), they really have sunken deep. They were man/woman enough to storm the Capitol, but not man/women enough to face the consequences? Sad!

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

If that's what's happening (did not hear this yet), they really have sunken deep. They were man/woman enough to storm the Capitol, but not man/women enough to face the consequences? Sad!

Your Antifa brothers and sisters didn't have the spines to organise and do it on their own backs.... they had to do their dirty work pretending to be MAGA supporters.

Q

Banned

Your Antifa brothers and sisters didn't have the spines to organise and do it on their own backs.... they had to do their dirty work pretending to be MAGA supporters.
Sorry girl, but i do not have ANY borthers and sisters in Antifa. Stop using those pills, they're bad for you.

And regarding the bullshit of trying to blame "Antifa" or BLM or whatever for the crimes committed by these terrorists: that's bullshit. Get some reliable sources

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Sorry girl, but i do not have ANY borthers and sisters in Antifa. Stop using those pills, they're bad for you.

And regarding the bullshit of trying to blame "Antifa" or BLM or whatever for the crimes committed by these terrorists: that's bullshit. Get some reliable sources

I've seen and saved the videos, dummy...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
GAB is gaining 10,000 users an hour and that will probably start going up as Parler gets illegally taken down by big tech monopolies seeking to destroy competition. You can bet GAB will be the next target of the monopolists.

Q

Banned

Aaaaah... Video's because if it is on video it must be true :Confused:

And what's the source of those video's?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

DD you are full of shit, as per usual. Any proof Homegirl?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One well known BLM/Antkfa supporter has been publicly confirmed and he was one of the first in the building so he was an agitator. He was dressed in a MAGA hat while doing it. He now claims he only broke into the Capital building to "document" but other videos show he was indeed acting as an agent provocateur.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

People with cellphones, idjit...

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They are on cloudflare so they’re next sadly
Regardless of what you righties think of my politics, I agree that the ownership of so much of the net's resources is in lib hands (and thus subject to their petulance) is a problem. Rich libs are often too clueless to be trusted with such a responsibility.

So I guess my question is, where the fuck is Koch when we actually need him for Freedom of Speech issues? Or else, where the fuck is the rich con money and why did the rich cons let the rich libs get a leg up on them?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
One well known BLM/Antkfa supporter has been publicly confirmed and he was one of the first in the building so he was an agitator. He was dressed in a MAGA hat while doing it. He now claims he only broke into the Capital building to "document" but other videos show he was indeed acting as an agent provocateur.

Proof. Personal opinions are meaningless. Do you have any real proof?

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Q

Banned
What's his name?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Id expect an answer like this from a purp like yourself. As ignorant as it is.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Q

Banned
Did anyone check WHY Amazon has ended their contract with Parler?

Because all they did was..... something very unknown to most of you here....

Click below to reveal the secret.....
They took responsibility! Too many messages were posted calling for violence. Trump's presence would only have made it worse, so they gave Parler time to improve their app/site to prevent this, but they did not do it

Last edited:

Q

Banned

Be careful calling someone an "idiot" when in fact you are the one who is it

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And look who is giving big money to Biden. It is pretty clear big tech didn't like calls for section 230 reform and now they want to send a message to politicians about their big money power as well as censorship power.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Be careful calling someone an "idiot" when in fact you are the one who is it

Is it, just?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What's his name?

As has been posted four or five ti.es in this forum already in threads which you also posted in. Don't you read any of it?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And look who is giving big money to Biden. It is pretty clear big tech didn't like calls for section 230 reform and now they want to send a message to politicians about their big money power as well as censorship power.

but wait, wasn't Biden promising the average American that he was going after these guys?

Q

Banned
What's his name?
As has been posted four or five ti.es in this forum already in threads which you also posted in. Don't you read any of it?

Not everything, too much bullshit.

You do realise that during events like these some people are there just to riot and make a mess? He might be one.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What's his name?

You do realise that during events like these some people are there just to riot and make a mess? He might be one.

True, and there were undoubtedly Trump supporters among the 60 people who entered the building while the vast majority of the 60,000 stayed out. It is telling that one of the first ones in was a BLM/Antifa guy pretending to be a Trump supporter while yelling "burn it down", don't you think? So there was definitely at least one BLM/Antifa instigator there trying to instigate violence and disorder and very likely more as we've seen in the dozens of videos.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What's his name?

True, and there were undoubtedly Trump supporters among the 60 people who entered the building while the vast majority of the 60,000 stayed out. It is telling that one of the first ones in was a BLM/Antifa guy pretending to be a Trump supporter while yelling "burn it down", don't you think?
Hitting them with facts does no good as the vermin on the left is determined not to let a good manufactured crisis go to waste

just like they did with COVID

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
What's his name?

True, and there were undoubtedly Trump supporters among the 60 people who entered the building while the vast majority of the 60,000 stayed out. It is telling that one of the first ones in was a BLM/Antifa guy pretending to be a Trump supporter while yelling "burn it down", don't you think? So there was definitely at least one BLM/Antifa instigator there trying to instigate violence and disorder and very likely more as we've seen in the dozens of videos.

I watched a video of a Antifa member handing out weapons from a bag.... unimpeded.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What's his name?

I watched a video of a Antifa member handing out weapons from a bag.... unimpeded.
and how many trump supporters were out there booing and yelling for the antifia tards to stop