Trump joins Parler as Big Tech begins massive purges...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There was a fukin dogpile on that RINO clown Adam Kinzinger today. He opened an account and it had its standard issue welcome tag. IMMEDIATELY, motherfuckers started ROASTING the shit outta him! I bet he deletes his account pronto! :LMAO:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
The Prog Filth want to "Akhenaten-ize" all things Trump.

Akhenaten was a Pharaoh of Egypt in the 13th century BC who was the Bad Orange Man of his day.

Modern scholarship didn't even know about him until the 1800s because the vile and filthy Lefties of those ancient days erased Akhenaten from every monument and every mention in the annals.

Trump won't be so easy to erase.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They've had four years to come up with something. Not even Peachy can.
This is kind of off topic, you know. But I just thought I'd mention that you're full of cow fart. I happen to know that Peachy has listed maybe 20 things for you that the gaslighter in chief did just in the first six months of his term, and you wanted to put on your tutu and your tap shoes and "troll" it all.

Nobody who is familiar with your relationship with Peachy would waste five minutes discussing such a topic with you when that's not what you want to do. Life's too short, mang.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This is kind of off topic, you know. But I just thought I'd mention that you're full of cow fart. I happen to know that Peachy has listed maybe 20 things for you that the gaslighter in chief did just in the first six months of his term, and you wanted to put on your tutu and your tap shoes and "troll" it all.

Nobody who is familiar with your relationship with Peachy would waste five minutes discussing such a topic with you when that's not what you want to do. Life's too short, mang.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Amazon is now saying they may dehost Parler so this is pretty clearly just left wing authoritarian attacking conservatives simply because they are conservatives.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Big tech got upset that Trump demanded section 230 reform and now they are making up excuses to achieve their end. There is also a clear left wing bias as they are bay area loonies who are poorly informed and hate filled.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

No. You, never, in any incarnation that I am aware of, have ever told to me a single thing that Trump has done that rises to any of the standard allegations you TDS sufferers have whined about for the last four years.

You people say "Trump is a danger to our Democracy."

I ask, "How?"

Never get an answer except "Orange Man Bad, he Twittered something ...."

You people say "Trump is a Criminal and he will pay after he leaves office!"

I ask, "What crime has Trump committed?"

So here is you chance, SPOON.

Post any single thing you can think of that A) Proves the standard Prog contention that Trump has ever been a "Danger to our Democracy," and B) Proves that Trump has committed an actual "Crime," and C) Proves your own spoken contention that "Trump is the worse President ever?"

Here's your chance ...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No. You, never, in any incarnation that I am aware of, have ever told to me a single thing that Trump has done that rises to any of the standard allegations you TDS sufferers have whined about for the last four years.

You people say "Trump is a danger to our Democracy."

I ask, "How?"

You people say "Trump is a Criminal and he will pay after he leaves office!"

I ask, "What crime has Trump committed?"

So here is you chance, SPOON.

Post any single thing you can think of that A) Proves the standard Prog contention that Trump has ever been a "Danger to our Democracy," and B) Proves that Trump has committed an actual "Crime," and C) Proves your own spoken contention that "Trump is the worse President ever?"

Here's your chance ...

And this is the part where Peachy does his best impersonation of a Michael Jackson moon walk

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
... but then he evidently got caught up in being the worst president in US history.

I've been asking you people for four years now. What, exactly, did the Bad Orange Man do? Gimme some specifics. Do it now. You know how easily distracted I am, I'll wander off by the time this beer is done.
I literally downloaded it like two hours ago. Big tech needs to be broken up, fined virtually at of business, their execs needs to be placed in prison and lose all their assets, then what remains of them needs to be regulated to death.

Y'know....regardless of this incident or what's been happening in the US lately, I've noticed that Facebook has gotten noticeably worse & unusable in the past couple of years. .....the past year in particular.

I don't look for nor post political content or any other that might be deemed controversial.

But that goddam site is practicable unusable from just an ordinary users POV.

You can't do this, you can't do that.

They shut of this capability, that one too.

It's gotta so smurfy and shitty, and it treats its user base like 3 year olds.

I can't even embed a fuckin YouTube video of a pet dog to share with a friend.

You 'share' it and then when you click on it, you can't watch the video within Facebook.

And f you try to embed a facebook video for people to see - again just your favourite pet video, it doesn't play back in many browsers where this used to be possible.

The interface is steadily getting worse.

So many doodads and garbage in the way.

like...why can't they just make it like they did 10 years ago?

It was so much better back then.

Facebook is so over monitored, you know that somebody is always looking in on everything you post..

It's just a shitty user's experience, so much garbage in the way which doesn't let you use the damn site.

Maybe this incident will be the camel which finally breaks the camel's back, the lie is exposed, heads roll and Facebook finally gets its shit together and delivers a better product.

A bit of competition from someone like Parler couldn't hurt.

Facebook needs a goddam good swift kick in the ass.

So if millions of people abandon them at once, it will be a way to incentivize improvement on their part.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
joesephine, thats what happens when people like you get all the power. Wait till you see what your democRAT brothers do to America. BTW, If I were on a lifeboat and you were in the sea, I'd toss you a bowling ball and a bag of sand!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
joesephine, thats what happens when people like you get all the power. Wait till you see what your democRAT brothers do to America. BTW, If I were on a lifeboat and you were in the sea, I'd toss you a bowling ball and a bag of sand!
hahahahahahahahaha

I had a mental image of you doing that and nearly fell of my chair :ROFL:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Big tech monopolies really don't like to see any competition arise so they were no doubt worried to see new competitors sprout up and grow so quickly. Now, they are literally trying to kill their competition through anti-competitive means. There needs to be major anti-trust action, these tech companies need to be broken I to as many little pieces as possible, they must be regulated harshly so they have no real control over anything, and maybe then the political interference will stop. They were truly blatant during the run up to the election and Google even did an internal review to see if they could influence the election results. Google's own conclusion was that they indeed could.

Are any of you comfortable with giant monopolies having such power?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

USA not my country, Lokmeer.

But I see your point. Political Correctness rules supreme North of the 49th parallel.Men are tongue tied with leashes around their necks about what they can say can't say up here. That's probably why it was so much easier for the government to implement COVID restrictions in Canada than the States because people here were already used to that form of social control.

Maybe Canada hasn't rebelled, cuz it's always been like that up here. But many places in the States are getting a taste of what we've had for at least the past 20 years. Evidently, they can't stand it.

BTW, it's not Black people or minorities who impose PC on the rest of the population, it's White people doing it to their own kind and everybody else. ie - Feminist #meToo biatches who are turning every man inta their pet poodles or the LGBTQ types taking over all of our institutions, Churches, whatever. They've painted the goddamn society in their own image as far as they're concerned.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Big tech monopolies really don't like to see any competition arise so they were no doubt worried to see new competitors sprout up and grow so quickly. Now, they are literally trying to kill their competition through anti-competitive means. There needs to be major anti-trust action, these tech companies need to be broken I to as many little pieces as possible, they must be regulated harshly so they have no real control over anything, and maybe then the political interference will stop. They were truly blatant during the run up to the election and Google even did an internal review to see if they could influence the election results. Google's own conclusion was that they indeed could.

Not at all

They broke up the telephone companies decades ago for far less

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
4l13xx.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Here's your chance ...
I asked EDnA this morning if she wanted to come over and make a guest appearance by sitting on your face again.

Sadly, she too has better things to do.
Careful there creature, keep lying on Reggie and he may feel inclined to verify what I said about your gross inclinations towards underage girls. Ie: that you did indeed declare at Trollvalhalla that you wished to jerk off to a then 12 year old Natalie Portman while watching in in that movie THe Professional

I know @Murdock & @Dove saw it but I'm sure they do not wish a repeat of you screeching up in their Inbox like a scorched banshee with a bullet in her ass if they were to validate the very true accusation

• Oh Shit!
Reactions: Ice

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here's your chance ...
I asked EDnA this morning if she wanted to come over and make a guest appearance by sitting on your face again.

Sadly, she too has better things to do.
Careful there creature, keep lying on Reggie and he may feel inclined to verify what I said about your gross inclinations towards underage girls. Ie: that you did indeed declare at Trollvalhalla that you wished to jerk off to a then 12 year old Natalie Portman while watching in in that movie THe Professional

I know @Murdock & @Dove saw it but I'm sure they do not wish a repeat of you screeching up in their Inbox like a scorched banshee with a bullet in her ass if they were to validate the very true accusation
Did he accidentally mangle his face in a pre-teen jerk off session?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Couldn't agree with you more.

And yet...when conditions favoured Republicans and Trump was using Twitter as his mouthpiece to his advantage, I didn't hear many of you objecting then. So the Republican Party and Trump pare partly themselves to blame when all this time, they could have created their own version of Twitter instead of becoming beholden to their whims.

Still, I've often wondered how anything so facile as a social media website created by a college dropout could be so pervasive, invasive and have so much power and control over our lives. He doesn't even have a degree in law or a similar post grad degree and yet he's calling all the shots!

I mean holy schmokes! We gave so much power to Mark Zuckerberg and his clan? Everything you say on Facebook can be used against you in a court of law. We've let a bunch of nerds control us. Unbelievable how shortsighted and self serving that was. And yes, the corporations deserve much of the blame and a riot against them to tear down Facebook or Twitter would be justified and in the best interests of democracy.

Y'know there was a case in my country where a bunch of Dental students more or less had their careers ruined over college hijinks because they posted something inappropriate in what was supposedly a private room on Facebook. Even the Canadian police, the RCMP, said they could find no criminal wrongdoing on their part. And yet because it appeared on Fascist book those students had their hides nailed to the wall.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yes, kick the living chit outta Facebook. I'd be one of your most eager fans just like spectators at a Roman event pointing their thumbs down watching its victims die in a Colesium gladiatorial event.

These social media websites deserve the same fate.

I hope there is a stampede out of Facebook for the Greater Good.

And I don't even like Trump.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Couldn't agree with you more.

And yet...when conditions favoured Republicans and Trump was using Twitter as his mouthpiece to his advantage, I didn't hear many of you objecting then. So the Republican Party and Trump pare partly themselves to blame when all this time, they could have created their own version of Twitter instead of becoming beholden to their whims.

Still, I've often wondered how anything so facile as a social media website created by a college dropout could be so pervasive, invasive and have so much power and control over our lives. He doesn't even have a degree in law or a similar post grad degree and yet he's calling all the shots!

I mean holy schmokes! We gave so much power to Mark Zuckerberg and his clan? Everything you say on Facebook can be used against you in a court of law. We've let a bunch of nerds control us. Unbelievable how shortsighted and self serving that was. And yes, the corporations deserve much of the blame and a riot against them to tear down Facebook or Twitter would be justified and in the best interests of democracy.

Y'know there was a case in my country where a bunch of Dental students more or less had their careers ruined over college hijinks because they posted something inappropriate in what was supposedly a private room on Facebook. Even the Canadian police, the RCMP, said they could find no criminal wrongdoing on their part. And yet because it appeared on Fascist book those students had their hides nailed to the wall.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yes, kick the living chit outta Facebook. I'd be one of your most eager fans just like spectators at a Roman event pointing their thumbs down watching its victims die in a Colesium gladiatorial event.

These social media websites deserve the same fate.

I hope there is a stampede out of Facebook for the Greater Good.

And I don't even like Trump.

He did wait too long and Republicans in Congress just paid lip service while loads of conservative news outlets and opinion makers did indeed urge them to regulate big tech and take anti trust actions. They never did though largely because it has a huge donor lobby. To his credit Trump did push loudly for section 230 reform but it was too little too late. Just like I said he should have always been promoting non-censoring alternatives (Parler, Bitchute, Minds, etc...) but again he failed to do so until it is too late.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is the beginning of a big assed retraction in assets for fakebook and twatter. Mark my words, this time next year, their value will be down substantially.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Most of their growth and user base are outside the US now so I doubt it. The market won't solve these monopoly problems, regulators are captured by big money lobbies, and yet our only hope is government regulatory action. What to do?