Trump joins Parler as Big Tech begins massive purges...

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Twitter has permanently banned him. He's going to second rate social media.

Hahaha
But how long before that second rate media becomes a top tier platform?

The 19-54 demographic will stay with Twitter. I'm glad America's traitors will all be there. Easier for the "deep state" to monitor.
No they won't

They'll get sucked in trying to troll conservatives and end up increasing Parlors success as a platform

Hate breeds interest

Just ask FLoyd Maywheather

Parler could be out for days just trying to upscale infrastructure for the tens of millions of freedom loving refugees! Lulz....
Yeah, they're going to need some really quick adjustments to handle the load

Hell, I may even reach out to see if they need my expertise in helping them geographically disperse the load across multiple endpoints

I'll even do it for free on my spare time now that I know my president is there

I'm happy to buy some of their services or donate. Cleaning up my backup Gmail account as we speak, already stopped all Playstore stuff and YouTube Premium.

Hahahaha. What more can you do?

No longer buy any Apple or Android products, ever.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Hahaha

The 19-54 demographic will stay with Twitter. I'm glad America's traitors will all be there. Easier for the "deep state" to monitor.
No they won't

They'll get sucked in trying to troll conservatives and end up increasing Parlors success as a platform

Hate breeds interest

Parler could be out for days just trying to upscale infrastructure for the tens of millions of freedom loving refugees! Lulz....

Hell, I may even reach out to see if they need my expertise in helping them geographically disperse the load across multiple endpoints

I'm happy to buy some of their services or donate. Cleaning up my backup Gmail account as we speak, already stopped all Playstore stuff and YouTube Premium.

They are already threatening to ban the parlor app

lol

scared little shits

Oak

Factory Bastard

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

You're wrong. Just like you were wrong about Trump winning the election.

Snowflakes
didn't you yourself say you had liberal friends that were already banned there?

I'm sure they weren't banned for being friendly and agreeable now were they?

What was that about free speech?
What was that about me being wrong as to liberals joining? :LOL1:

To participate as users over Twitter? They won't abandon Twitter for Parler. I'm sorry nuanced thought escapes you, mostly sorry for me. It's like explaining things to someone with developmental disabilities.
Like I said, they'll be there contributing to the overall traffic which will only serve to propel Parlor into top tier status

You do remember what happened when you liberals thought the GOya boycott would work don't you?

The CEO ended up giving AOC the employee of the month award :LOL1: :ROFL:

I don't care about Goya. I don't and never have purchased their products. I don't care if they do well or poorly.

Oak

Factory Bastard

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

AWESOME, you badass!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

You're wrong. Just like you were wrong about Trump winning the election.

Snowflakes
didn't you yourself say you had liberal friends that were already banned there?

I'm sure they weren't banned for being friendly and agreeable now were they?

What was that about free speech?
What was that about me being wrong as to liberals joining? :LOL1:

To participate as users over Twitter? They won't abandon Twitter for Parler. I'm sorry nuanced thought escapes you, mostly sorry for me. It's like explaining things to someone with developmental disabilities.
Like I said, they'll be there contributing to the overall traffic which will only serve to propel Parlor into top tier status

You do remember what happened when you liberals thought the GOya boycott would work don't you?

The CEO ended up giving AOC the employee of the month award :LOL1: :ROFL:

I don't care about Goya. I don't and never have purchased their products. I don't care if they do well or poorly.
Doesn't matter if you like them or not.

What matters is the exact opposite effect that materialized after the commies tried that cancel shit on them

Oak

Factory Bastard

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

lol

scared little shits

Haha, I hope they do! That will make me giggle

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

Parler will produce instructions how to easily download APK files directly... no big deal.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

lol

scared little shits

You'll giggle and their 2nd quarter numbers will be substantially lower.

Then we'll see how long the ban lasts

Oak

Factory Bastard

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

Parler will produce instructions how to easily download APK files directly... no big deal.

I don't care what Parler does. You needn't explain things to me.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

Exactly.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

Sure thing, Goodyear Frijoles Blimp.... :ThumbsUp3:

Oak

Factory Bastard

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

lol

scared little shits

I'm not an investor, nor a follower. What happens to Twitter doesn't matter to me. Fuck 'em. They're a day late and a dollar short.

I just know this is pissing off Bad Orange Man and that is enough for me.

Oak

Factory Bastard

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

Sure you, Goodyear Frijoles Blimp.... :ThumbsUp3:

Aww, you angry bro?
lololol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

lol

scared little shits

A great reason to never buy anything from Apple again. Also,when Republicans regain power big tech needs to be broken up and put on a one strike and your company ceases to exist with all shareholders wiped out and all execs personally liable for all debts policy.

I am glad I recently got rid of my old Iphone.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Angry? I'm one of the first to sign up to Parler... :Grin3:

I'm like royalty now....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

lol

scared little shits

I'm not an investor, nor a follower. What happens to Twitter doesn't matter to me. Fuck 'em. They're a day late and a dollar short.

Nah... it's not pissing him off

you don't understand the mind of a Gemini. They are natural born narcissists

He's going to bask in the enjoyment of millions of new hits on parler as soon as he arrives. That's like fucking oxygen to him

Trump --- consistently making liberals froth and foam and loving every minute of it

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

lol

scared little shits

A great reason to never buy anything from Alple again. Also,when Republicans regain power big tech needs to be broken up and put on a one strike and your company ceases to exist with all shareholders wiped out and all execs personally liable for all debts policy.
They are already changing the landscape so that republicans never win again.

when this country is taken back it won't be through voting... sadly

Oak

Factory Bastard

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

lol

scared little shits

He's going to bask in the enjoyment of millions of new hits on parler as soon as he arrives. That's like fucking oxygen to him

Trump --- consistently making liberals froth and foam and loving every minute of it

I'm enjoying myself watching him flame out

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

lol

scared little shits

And he'll enjoy watching Parlor grow by leaps and bounds simply because he joined.

Sadly, you people don't understand you give him exactly what he wants when you do this

again, think Floyd Mayweather.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would recommend everyone sign up for Parler (Twitter alternative), Minds (Facebook alternative), and BitChute (YouTube alternative) because more competition is good and nothing will send a message to corrupt tech companies like losing money.

Oak

Factory Bastard

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

lol

scared little shits

And he'll enjoy watching Parlor grow by leaps and bounds simply because he joined.

Sadly, you people don't understand you give him exactly what he wants when you do this

IDGAD

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

lol

scared little shits

IDGAD
If that were true you wouldn't have spent 4 years complaining daily

you care. You care big in fact.

ANd your anger will only swell when Parler becomes a top tier platform

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

lol

scared little shits

IDGAD

We know.... we've seen your candid photo....

Oak

Factory Bastard

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

lol

scared little shits

IDGAD

About Parler?

Link?

Oak

Factory Bastard

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

lol

scared little shits

IDGAD

Pussy

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

lol

scared little shits

IDGAD

Pushy.

And sloppy...

....like a roasted Pillsbury Dough Boy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

lol

scared little shits

IDGAD

About Parler?

Link?
Parler's massive growth will be yet display how deeply Trump is loved by an overwhelming majority of AMericans

it will prove by extension the ghost voting and fraud which propelled Biden to the white house

It will incite frothing rage on the left and probably lead to some kind of unwarranted attack on free speech itself.

so yea... liberals care

Oak

Factory Bastard

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

lol

scared little shits

IDGAD

Pushy.

And sloppy...

....like a roasted Pillsbury Dough Boy.

You remind me of Cindy

Oak

Factory Bastard

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

lol

scared little shits

IDGAD

About Parler?

Link?
Parler's massive growth will be yet display how deeply Trump is loved by an overwhelming majority of AMericans

it will prove by extension the ghost voting and fraud which propelled Biden to the white house

It will incite frothing rage on the left and probably lead to some kind of unwarranted attack on free speech itself.

so yea... liberals care

No link then?