Trump joins Parler as Big Tech begins massive purges...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Twitter has permanently banned him. He's going to second rate social media.

Hahaha
But how long before that second rate media becomes a top tier platform?

The 19-54 demographic will stay with Twitter. I'm glad America's traitors will all be there. Easier for the "deep state" to monitor.
No they won't

They'll get sucked in trying to troll conservatives and end up increasing Parlors success as a platform

Hate breeds interest

Just ask FLoyd Maywheather

Parler could be out for days just trying to upscale infrastructure for the tens of millions of freedom loving refugees! Lulz....
Yeah, they're going to need some really quick adjustments to handle the load

Hell, I may even reach out to see if they need my expertise in helping them geographically disperse the load across multiple endpoints

I'll even do it for free on my spare time now that I know my president is there

I'm happy to buy some of their services or donate. Cleaning up my backup Gmail account as we speak, already stopped all Playstore stuff and YouTube Premium.

Hahahaha. What more can you do?

No longer buy any Apple or Android products, ever.
They are already threatening to ban the parlor app

lol

scared little shits

Haha, I hope they do! That will make me giggle
You'll giggle and their 2nd quarter numbers will be substantially lower.

Then we'll see how long the ban lasts

I'm not an investor, nor a follower. What happens to Twitter doesn't matter to me. Fuck 'em. They're a day late and a dollar short.

I just know this is pissing off Bad Orange Man and that is enough for me.
Nah... it's not pissing him off

you don't understand the mind of a Gemini. They are natural born narcissists

He's going to bask in the enjoyment of millions of new hits on parler as soon as he arrives. That's like fucking oxygen to him

Trump --- consistently making liberals froth and foam and loving every minute of it

I'm enjoying myself watching him flame out
And he'll enjoy watching Parlor grow by leaps and bounds simply because he joined.

Sadly, you people don't understand you give him exactly what he wants when you do this

again, think Floyd Mayweather.

IDGAD
If that were true you wouldn't have spent 4 years complaining daily

you care. You care big in fact.

ANd your anger will only swell when Parler becomes a top tier platform
About Parler?

Link?
Parler's massive growth will be yet display how deeply Trump is loved by an overwhelming majority of AMericans

it will prove by extension the ghost voting and fraud which propelled Biden to the white house

It will incite frothing rage on the left and probably lead to some kind of unwarranted attack on free speech itself.

so yea... liberals care

No link then?
No, there's no link to future events dear.

It's just a solid theory based on how things are looking

Oak

Factory Bastard

Hahaha

The 19-54 demographic will stay with Twitter. I'm glad America's traitors will all be there. Easier for the "deep state" to monitor.
No they won't

They'll get sucked in trying to troll conservatives and end up increasing Parlors success as a platform

Hate breeds interest

Parler could be out for days just trying to upscale infrastructure for the tens of millions of freedom loving refugees! Lulz....

Hell, I may even reach out to see if they need my expertise in helping them geographically disperse the load across multiple endpoints

I'm happy to buy some of their services or donate. Cleaning up my backup Gmail account as we speak, already stopped all Playstore stuff and YouTube Premium.

lol

scared little shits

I'm not an investor, nor a follower. What happens to Twitter doesn't matter to me. Fuck 'em. They're a day late and a dollar short.

He's going to bask in the enjoyment of millions of new hits on parler as soon as he arrives. That's like fucking oxygen to him

Trump --- consistently making liberals froth and foam and loving every minute of it

And he'll enjoy watching Parlor grow by leaps and bounds simply because he joined.

Sadly, you people don't understand you give him exactly what he wants when you do this

IDGAD

About Parler?

Link?
Parler's massive growth will be yet display how deeply Trump is loved by an overwhelming majority of AMericans

it will prove by extension the ghost voting and fraud which propelled Biden to the white house

It will incite frothing rage on the left and probably lead to some kind of unwarranted attack on free speech itself.

so yea... liberals care

No link then?

moving the goal posts?

lololol...it's comforting that some things never change

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

lol

scared little shits

IDGAD

About Parler?

Link?

so yea... liberals care

No link then?

moving the goal posts?

lololol...it's comforting that some things never change
Are you reading the same thread I'm reading?

lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
By the way, there's nothing stopping iphone and andriod users from downloading firefox browsers and accessing Parler via the webpage as opposed to the app.

With Html 5 you could design apps that look and feel just like the ones you down load outta the app stores.

The only way to stop parler would be a collective effort by ISPs through the usage of high level routing protocols like BGP

and even then sophisticated hackers could demonstrate how to overcome that one

The Chinese resistance thwarted their government's tech wall and so can we

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
137276282_10158996802682594_3939994964526242051_n.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I knew this thread wouldn't be complete without the perspective of a meme spamming gibbering retard

thanks for crawling outta your toilet to make sure we remain well informed as to the mental disorderliness of liberalism

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
By the way, there's nothing stopping iphone and andriod users from downloading firefox browsers and accessing Parler via the webpage as opposed to the app.

With Html 5 you could design apps that look and feel just like the ones you down load outta the app stores.

The only way to stop parler would be a collective effort by ISPs through the usage of high level routing protocols like BGP

Tor browsers, VPN's, hell..... even a dozen shortwave towers set up around the planet pumping out crystal clear commentary and call in...

...there's no way to stop the exchange of info unless the leftists want to declare open war.....then they lose.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Tor browsers, VPN's, hell..... even a dozen shortwave towers set up around the planet pumping out crystal clear commentary and call in...

...there's no way to stop the exchange of info unless the leftists want to declare open war.....then they lose.
THe only problem with TOR and VPNs is that protect the end user. IN this instance it will be the site itself ie The destination not the source that is the target.

They are going to need to make provisions to do without DNS as a contingency and possibly disperse nodes across politically favorable areas

Iframing among friendly sites will be another tactic of choice I would advise them to use

There are many others which I will continue to post about .... you know, being a jobless cab driver stuck on food line while living in Maw's basement and all :LOL1:

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

THe only problem with TOR and VPNs is that protect the end user. IN this instance it will be the site itself ie The destination not the source that is the target.

They are going to need to make provisions to do without DNS as a contingency and possibly disperse nodes across politically favorable areas

Iframing among friendly sites will be another tactic of choice I would advise them to use

There are many others which I will continue to post about .... you know, being a jobless cab driver stuck on food line while living in Maw's basement and all :LOL1:

:Grin3:

If a country wide ban on video streaming sites in Tonga can't be maintained, I doubt they can shut out Trump.

Trump.to? :LOL1:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

:Grin3:

If a country wide ban on video streaming sites in Tonga can't be maintained, I doubt they can shut out Trump.

Trump.to? :LOL1:
it's going to be glorious when all kinds of routes mysteriously starting getting injected into the internet routing tables despite ISPs best efforts to suppress them

and with the advent of IPV6?

lmao

good luck trying to control them :ROFL:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
First thing Parler needs to do is develop their own infrastructure

running on Amazon cloud is not going to cut it when Jeff Bezos decides to shut them down

I'm really going to have to get in touch with them so that I can teach them all about KVM and GSLB

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I literally downloaded it like two hours ago. Big tech needs to be broken up, fined virtually at of business, their execs needs to be placed in prison and lose all their assets, then what remains of them needs to be regulated to death.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hahaha

Big Tech just made Parler into the place to be...
Yup.

75 million new users

I'm sure they're pretty excited

Trump should just create his own media platform.

Why does he even need Parler if he's so popular?

A self-contained media platform would allow him to hous his Trump TV as well.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I seem to recall reading a couple of years ago that this was something he really wanted to do, but then he evidently got caught up in being the worst president in US history.

But of course he'll need some help funding such a platform, and his credit may be a little shaky right now... even with all the money he's coaxed out of @Lokmar .

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can't seem to set up an account at parler. It just keeps saying attempt has timed out.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can't seem to set up an account at parler. It just keeps saying attempt has timed out.

You shoulda tried 1` day ago.

It was accessible then.

I looked at, was thinking of dong it,

but then it asked for my phone number.

And then I decided at that point they were asking for too much info and that it was an invasion of privacy so I decided not to go ahead with it.

I could have done it tho.

Perhaps the servers are jammed now and it's too late to join.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

Its up right now.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
4lvuly.jpg

Waaaah, SM won't let me aid and abet terrorism, attacks against the Constitution, illegal entry, rioting, destruction of property, treason etc etc etc imma go my safe space!!! GFY.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I seem to recall reading a couple of years ago that this was something he really wanted to do, but then he evidently got caught up in being the worst president in US history.

But of course he'll need some help funding such a platform, and his credit may be a little shaky right now... even with all the money he's coaxed out of @Lokmar .
And I'll be sending more! :Grin3:

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahaha

No they won't

Hate breeds interest

Its up right now.
Wow, sounds like an opportune time for you to sell your shares!