Trump joins Parler as Big Tech begins massive purges...

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
c82ad53af3eb34e4f319e7542d708fe287353a6a.jpeg

Do you have different noses for different occasions?

Have you ever worn blacknose?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Good lord that nose looks so fucking fake

Might as well just slap some fucking joint compound on your face and be done with it.

WHo's your fucking doctor Jake? Seuss?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump or no Trump, Twitter was never very good anyways.
Hardly ever used it.

It was the equivalent of emailing or SMSing the entire world.
So it was pretty limited in its interactive functionality.
It seems very dated.

Twitter should go out of business so that something better can come along to replace it.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
So far......religion....churches being shut down due to Covid.....and free speech......this is a ripple effect. You dumb motherfuckers fail to realize what is happening. The dems are trying to take our constitutional rights slowly but surely. Next it will be our right to bear arms. That will surely end in a fucking civil war. Bet your sweet ass I'd find a baby sitter that day. Too many guns to play with.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So far......religion....churches being shut down due to Covid.....and free speech......this is a ripple effect. You dumb motherfuckers fail to realize what is happening. The dems are trying to take our constitutional rights slowly but surely. Next it will be our right to bear arms. That will surely end in a fucking civil war. Bet your sweet ass I'd find a baby sitter that day. Too many guns to play with.

liberals do not support diversity they support perversity

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Succubus

Site Supporter

I love Candace. I wish she'd run for president. I'd vote for her in a heartbeat. She's bad ass, lol. Have you seen her smash the dems on some of the YouTube videos?? Omfg, lol. I laugh so hard I nearly piss myself!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I love Candace. I wish she'd run for president. I'd vote for her in a heartbeat. She's bad ass, lol. Have you seen her smash the dems on some of the YouTube videos?? Omfg, lol. I laugh so hard I nearly piss myself!

Candace is my baby girl. I love her to death

As soon as she's old enough she should run. I'd vote for her in a heartbeat as well.

Yeah, I was laughing my ass off when she went off on Jerry Numbnuts and that weasel jerry lieu

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She probably will be big in the Republican Establishment one day.

The Old Guard of the party is getting old, will die off soon, so it's inevitable that the up and coming generation will take over and replace them.

Her husband is rich White British Guy so she has money, power and influence.

Succubus

Site Supporter

The Old Guard of the party is getting old, will die off soon, so it's inevitable that the up and coming generation will take over and replace them.

I think she is a conservative.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I know. so is her husband. His Dad is high up the British Conservative party.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F3f34d5f0-9cb6-11e9-ba8e-fd50a45d027e.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I know. so is her husband. His Dad is high up the British Conservative party.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F3f34d5f0-9cb6-11e9-ba8e-fd50a45d027e.jpg
Watch your grammar old boy!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I really like Navlney as he fights for freedom, democrats, and accountability in Russia. He also is very correct that Trump's ban on Twitter will be used by enemies of freedom and democracy around the world.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I really like Navlney as he fights for freedom, democrats, and accountability in Russia. He also is very correct that Trump's ban on Twitter will be used by enemies of freedom and democracy around the world.

Well, if it is abused, who's to blame? Twitter, that multiple times warned Donny he broke the rules and finally took its responsibility? Or maybe the dude that repeatedly broke Twitter's rules?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Libs cannot handle free speech. That much is clear. For five years now I have been saying TRUMP is what all of us were when the Yahoo! boards came down and yet here we have libs siding with the oppressors.

Let the man poast. Let his poasts sink or swim in the sea of ideas. Some fat fuck dying of a heart attack because he had to work for the first time in 20 years is not a reason for free speech to die.

Q

Banned
Libs cannot handle free speech. That much is clear. For five years now I have been saying TRUMP is what all of us were when the Yahoo! boards came down and yet here we have libs siding with the oppressors.

Let the man poast. Let his poasts sink or swim in the sea of ideas. Some fat fuck dying of a heart attack because he had to work for the first time in 20 years is not a reason for free speech to die.
Not everything can be justified by "free speech". Think about that

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Uh huh, meanwhile libs shit all over the internet like cows in an abandoned mosque and never get banned, because conservatives believe in free speech.

Q

Banned

Uh huh, meanwhile libs shit all over the internet like cows in an abandoned mosque and never get banned, because conservatives believe in free speech.
Not everything is justified by "free speech". THAT is why some stuff is removed. And that some groups contain more intelligent & decent people than others is a fact. THAT explains why of some groups more contents is removed.

Pure common sense

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If Trump and his supporters don't like Twitter's rules, then they should form their own social media website.

I think that is the only viable solution.

No use in relying upon somebody else' website when they make da rules.

If the Trumptists had theirs, then they could make up their own rules.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well, if it is abused, who's to blame? Twitter, that multiple times warned Donny he broke the rules and finally took its responsibility? Or maybe the dude that repeatedly broke Twitter's rules?

The irony being that Twitter allows the Chinese Communist Party to spread pro Uigher genocide propaganda, the Iranian government to spread messages supporting terrorism and mass kling, and every single dictatorship in the world without banning or warning a single one.

They are acting as an editor while claiming to be public forum and that violates section 230's intent.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If Trump and his supporters don't like Twitter's rules, then they should form their own social media website.

Have you been watching this thread about the a ti-competitive practices of Apple, Google, and Amazon?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Have you been watching this thread about the a ti-competitive practices of Apple, Google, and Amazon?

...and you don't think that there aren't smart educated people on the Right/Alt-Right who have the technical expertise/abilities to set up an alternative?

More than few of them must have graduated from places like MIT.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Parler was one such alternative and as you have seen leftist cancel mobs are pressuring big tech to cancel it and big tech is happy to do so as it kills their competition. This is called anti-competitive behavior and it is illegal but neither party will do anything because they are bought off by big money. Big tech is the third largest lobbying group.

Q

Banned

The irony being that Twitter allows the Chinese Communist Party to spread pro Uigher genocide propaganda, the Iranian government to spread messages supporting terrorism and mass kling, and every single dictatorship in the world without banning or warning a single one.

They are acting as an editor while claiming to be public forum and that violates section 230's intent.
Apparently they are not perfect, I was not in that illusion anyway. Still, the one to blame is the one who broke the rules