TRUMP poasts about Twitter just like I poast about cbt...lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
what the fuck you doin up old timer ??
hadda piSS lolololololololol
Why don't you go jump off the CN tower?

Now how in the fuck am I to get up there ICEY ??
why can't you be a pleasant oldman, why the crusty exterior ... I just know inside you're a big ole mushy fahgOt lololol
STFU faaaaaggooooooooot

maybe a little Aspirin will help with that hurt
Faaaggooooooooooot

• Funny
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
QUOTE="Lokmar, post: 273109, member: 1169"]
I bet you aren't drunk enough to say the N word
NIGGER! Hope this helps!
[/QUOTE]

hahahahahahahaaa thank FUCK for the interwebZ or else faggits like you would be getting their face broke almost everyday lolololol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
NIGGER! Hope this helps!

hahahahahahahaaa thank FUCK for the interwebZ or else faggits like you would be getting their face broke almost everyday lolololol
[/QUOTE]
Aww, nigger is hurting some feeeelz tonight! PWN3D! Why dont you 2 faggits post YOUR addy's just for the fuk of it! NIGGERS! LMFAO! PWN3D!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
NIGGER! Hope this helps!

Aww, nigger is hurting some feeeelz tonight! PWN3D! Why dont you 2 faggits post YOUR addy's just for the fuk of it! NIGGERS! LMFAO! PWN3D!
[/QUOTE]

typical pussy
prolly have a shit load of gunZ to protect that big fucking mouth of yours cocksucker bahahahahahahahahahahaa

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
NIGGER! Hope this helps!

typical pussy
prolly have a shit load of gunZ to protect that big fucking mouth of yours cocksucker bahahahahahahahahahahaa
[/QUOTE]
Faaaaggggoooot