xXx
Site Supporter
Choo CHOOooooo here comes BREAKY

tumblr_my96dqLRny1rchct6o1_400.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
too bad he was a fuckwit and lost

Ok, I'm giving you a chance here..... explain briefly why you prefer Biden to Trump.

Where did you read that I prefer Biden ??

I merely stated Trumf was a fuckwit, had he been A REAL MAN he would still be in power, but nooo he had to act like a deplorable POS human being everyday of his presidency

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Ok, I'm giving you a chance here..... explain briefly why you prefer Biden to Trump.

I merely stated Trumf was a fuckwit, had he been A REAL MAN he would still be in power, but nooo he had to act like a deplorable POS human being everyday of his presidency
Fuck off snowflake

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Fuck off snowflake

LMAO
hey you wrinkled dick skin what's good on a lovely Saturday night, you sleeping ? busy night flashing the underage dirty bastid lolololololol

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Fuck off snowflake

LMAO
hey you wrinkled dick skin what's good on a lovely Saturday night, you sleeping ? busy night flashing the underage dirty bastid lolololololol
Hey loser did you run out of retarded gifs?

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
I don't miss him that much. The republican party and anyone that takes modern wing politics seriously is a brain dead globalist retard.

Trump and Biden will show you that both sides suck and you must vote for Jojo in 3034

cxhmxq5icac51.png

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Fuck off snowflake

LMAO
Hey loser did you run out of retarded gifs?

too dwunk I'd fuck it all up ...hahahahahaaaa

is it raining ICE ??
did JAMAL done yet ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter