Trump says democRATs are treasonous!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And he's right! After all, he is the duly elected President...STILL!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Just days after bringing a lawsuit against the perpetrators of the "Russia hoax," former President Donald Trump suggested if the tables were turned, Democrats who have been seeking endless investigations of him would be talking "treason" and "death penalty."

"I felt it was really very important to bring it, because, think of it: If I spied on their campaign, could you imagine what would have happened, John" Trump told
's John Bachman in an
backstage before his Save America rally in Commerce, Georgia, on Saturday night.

"If I spied on their campaign, on Obama, or Biden, or Hillary Clinton – and the same thing happened where we caught them, because we caught them red-handed – if that ever happened, what are they talking about? Treason?

PWN3D!

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
giphy.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And he's right! After all, he is the duly elected President...STILL!

Just days after bringing a lawsuit against the perpetrators of the "Russia hoax," former President Donald Trump suggested if the tables were turned, Democrats who have been seeking endless investigations of him would be talking "treason" and "death penalty."

"I felt it was really very important to bring it, because, think of it: If I spied on their campaign, could you imagine what would have happened, John" Trump told
's John Bachman in an
backstage before his Save America rally in Commerce, Georgia, on Saturday night.

"If I spied on their campaign, on Obama, or Biden, or Hillary Clinton – and the same thing happened where we caught them, because we caught them red-handed – if that ever happened, what are they talking about? Treason?

PWN3D!
He’s right

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
They were calling Trump treasonous 20 minutes after he was elected by We The People.

That's about the time the Leftie Progs stopped even trying to answer any questions. To this day I've never gotten a coherent answer as to what it is about the Bad Orange Man that sticks in their craws so much. They just rant about his "crimes" and his "grifts," but can never be quite pinned down as to what any of those crimes and grifts might have been.

It'll be fun to watch if Trump does decide to run again. :)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
They were calling Trump treasonous 20 minutes after he was elected by We The People.

That's about the time the Leftie Progs stopped even trying to answer any questions. To this day I've never gotten a coherent answer as to what it is about the Bad Orange Man that sticks in their craws so much. They just rant about his "crimes" and his "grifts," but can never be quite pinned down as to what any of those crimes and grifts might have been.

They do the same with his alleged blatant racism but can never ever provide a single example of him saying or doing anything racist

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They dont even know. They are responding to media. If the corporate media hates you....so will their will their consumers.

We can literally watch these people parrot media and they deny it. Smh.