Fun Fact: Biden had ordered the FBI to assassinate Trump during the M.A.L. raid! (Trump says so!)

Admin.

3 Felonies Hunter? Those are Rooky Numbers!
Site Supporter ☠️
Sounds like one of those accusations are admissions type deals.

zVfEDGc.jpeg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Review, The FBI of course knew Trump was hundreds of miles away from Mar a lago.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Fact checker says...... false.

A leak by 4 anon feds said they protested an armed raid was unnecessary. Trump said they had come prepared to kill, well yes that is the definition of an armed raid.

Damn you libs are getting desperate.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Fact checker says...... false.

A leak by 4 anon feds said they protested an armed raid was unnecessary. Trump said they had come prepared to kill, well yes that is the definition of an armed raid.

Damn you libs are getting desperate.
Huh? WTF? The Patrol Officer that gave you that ticket had protocols and rules in place allowing them to shoot you.

The FBI did not send a "Wet Team" into Mar A Lago to carry out file boxes.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Huh? WTF? The Patrol Officer that gave you that ticket had protocols and rules in place allowing them to shoot you.

The FBI did not send a "Wet Team" into Mar A Lago to carry out file boxes.

These people are dumber than shit. I don't know how we can keep hearing this stupid shit and his followers keep saying "more shit, please" as if they were Oliver Twist and were being served a bowl of gruel.

Jesus, Joseph and Mary....

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
These people are dumber than shit. I don't know how we can keep hearing this stupid shit and his followers keep saying "more shit, please" as if they were Oliver Twist and were being served a bowl of gruel.

Jesus, Joseph and Mary....
Hey at least we're winning the race to the bottom!