Trump Says He Lied About Election Theft

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Anyone who actually believes that Joe Biden received 81 million legitimate votes is either a cognitively deficient semi-moron (the largest constituency of the democrat Party) or is intellectually dishonest, or was in on the election theft.

My only question to the idiot gedrul Leftist vermin filth here is: Did you giggle like schoolgirls as you filled out fraudulent ballots and then handed them off to surgical glove-wearing mules to go stuff into Zuckerberg Ballot Boxes?

I know Admin did. He probably got a woody and fondled himself as he disenfranchised his fellow Americans.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Where went the neutral face emoji?
. I don't give negs, but really there needs to be something for retarded posts like the above from Raggs.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Where went the neutral face emoji?
. I don't give negs, but really there needs to be something for retarded posts like the above from Raggs.
So you're in the first category then? You actually believe Biden was truly elected legitimately?

I know guys who like fishing are usually kind of thick in the head, but you are truly stupid if you believe 2020 was legit and on the up and up.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
And isn't it interesting that aside from the three Leftist tards, I'm the only other person to post on this thread?

Yet you still all flock like flies to a fresh turd when I mail in a posting.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
And isn't it interesting that aside from the three Leftist tards, I'm the only other person to post on this thread?

Yet you still all flock like flies to a fresh turd when I mail in a posting.
We're just mocking you, Raggs.
. We're just here to have a good time after all.
Mocking brainless contards is fun !!!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
We're just mocking you, Raggs.
. We're just here to have a good time after all.
Mocking brainless contards is fun !!!
Totally get it, old chum.

Truth is that none of us in this ancient coterie of forum flies has engaged in any kind meaningful and serious discussion in years.

In my case, it's because all of you Leftie retards here have been soundly put in your places by my superior debating skills and intellect in the past. Don't blame you all for hiding under your stupid shades when I'm about.

But I too just come by now and then to say hi and hurl an insult or two. ;)

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
He's a big shot Insurance man, he's busy busy busy selling policies in chat rooms all across the fruited plains!
It's remarkable though, that even when Trump says he lost fair and square there are some dupes who will still not believe it...because, you know...
...they are soooo duped by bullshit. Just believe anything that sounds good w/o an oz of proof of any kind whatsoever.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's re,markable though, that even when Trump says he lost fair and square there are some dupes who will still not believe it...because, you know...
...they are soooo duped by bullshit. Just believe anything that sounds good w/o an oz of proof of any kind whatsoever.

Apparently Trumptard has acknowledged it 3 different times now.

Who's counting?