Trump Sought to Seize and Rig Voting Machines

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Of course the election was stolen. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either a moron or was in on it.
Shut the fuck up, you raging faggot!

So you giggled like a schoolgirl then as you harvested all those fraudulent ballots, huh? Figures. You people have no shame and no honor.
You dildos have had over a year to come up with proof, and ya got nothing, you've been fed shit and you're begging for more..

You're looking more sad and pathetic with each passing day.

sucks to be you.

OK, then answer on simple question: Since there is no constitutional legal authority that can order the stopping of the counting of the votes in separate State-run elections, how is it five separate States running five separate State-run elections ALL decided to stop counting votes within a half-hour of each other.

How did that happen? There is no controlling legal authority that can make that call, but somehow five separate States all stooped counting votes at the same time.

Can you explain it for me?
Are you still cruising for Cock? Isn't Stubby around?

Oh yeah, have a young child read and explain this information to you.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Are all Trumpophiliacs really this gay?

So you are denying that five separate States stopped the vote count between 1am and 1:30am EST and that all five resumed the counts after approximately and hour and a half hiatus, and then started all those massive "vote dumps" that dragged your rotting bag of oatmeal across the finish line.?

You're saying that never happened?

OK. I guess I just dreamt it all.

So, tell me, what's it like to have no honor or integrity at all?
What is it like to be so fucking brain washed stupid that you're still buying that bullshit after hundreds of investigations find nothing of substance including Trump's own lapdog Bill Barr? When are you beguiled goofballs going to stop crying about made up bullshit and act like adults?

They can't believe it's over, that's why.

Trump musta made em feel awfully good.

They haven't gotten over him....nor ever will.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Of course the election was stolen. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either a moron or was in on it.

So you giggled like a schoolgirl then as you harvested all those fraudulent ballots, huh? Figures. You people have no shame and no honor.
You dildos have had over a year to come up with proof, and ya got nothing, you've been fed shit and you're begging for more..

sucks to be you.

OK, then answer on simple question: Since there is no constitutional legal authority that can order the stopping of the counting of the votes in separate State-run elections, how is it five separate States running five separate State-run elections ALL decided to stop counting votes within a half-hour of each other.

How did that happen? There is no controlling legal authority that can make that call, but somehow five separate States all stooped counting votes at the same time.

So you are denying that five separate States stopped the vote count between 1am and 1:30am EST and that all five resumed the counts after approximately and hour and a half hiatus, and then started all those massive "vote dumps" that dragged your rotting bag of oatmeal across the finish line.?

What is it like to be so fucking brain washed stupid that you're still buying that bullshit after hundreds of investigations find nothing of substance including Trump's own lapdog Bill Barr? When are you beguiled goofballs going to stop crying about made up bullshit and act like adults?

I notice you never answered my question about where this overarching controlling legal authority exists that can order the stopping of vote counts in five separate States running five separate State-run elections.

That's because you can't answer that question because there is no controlling legal authority that can make such an order.

That simple question has yet to be answered since November 5, 2020.

You are on the side of criminality, filth, cheating and tyranny.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

sucks to be you.

Evidence, please.

Are you denying that the vote counting was stopped in five separate States?

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️

sucks to be you.

I notice you never answered my question about where this overarching controlling legal authority exists that can order the stopping of vote counts in five separate States running five separate State-run elections.

That's because you can't answer that question because there is no controlling legal authority that can make such an order.

sucks to be you.

Evidence, please.

are u denying you’re sad sad person?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

sucks to be you.

Tell us more about this odd occurrence, and explain why it's odd that the stopping of counting is remarkable in ten per cent of the states but not remarkable in the other ninety percent of the states, the other 45 states.

Should be interesting.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

sucks to be you.

Tell us more about this odd occurrence, and explain why it's odd that the stopping of counting is remarkable in ten per cent of the states but not remarkable in the other ninety percent of the states, the other 45 states.

Should be interesting.

I'll play, Levon.

It's odd because such an occurrence has never happened before in American electoral history. Five States and only five States all ordered the stopping of vote counting almost simultaneously, literally within 30 minutes of each other, between 1:00AM EST and 1:30AM EST -- and interestingly enough only in heavily urban, heavily Democrat districts. Approximately 1.5 hours later all five States then began the infamous massive vote dumps that were all magically over 90% Biden votes and the next day the Nation woke up to the Bad Orange Man losing to Joe the Dunce Biden.

It's almost like there was some kind of collusion going on. You remember the word "collusion," don't you, Levon? You people used it a lot when talking about the Bad Orange Man.

In any case, since there is no Constitutional authority to make such a call across State lines, then clearly this obvious collusion between State election authorities needs to be explained. It has never been explained.

Further, there is the question of the names of the five State Election Officials who ordered the vote counting to be stopped and their stated reasons for making such an order. I've not seen those simple facts reported on anywhere, but then, I don't live and breath this shit like you people do who claim Joe Biden won on the legit.

Oh wait! You were in on it too, weren't you? How many fraudulent ballots did you harvest out there on the West Coast, Levon?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump won the 2020 election handily. They cheated biden into office with at least 30 million fake votes.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

sucks to be you.

Should be interesting.

I'll play, Levon.

It's odd because such an occurrence has never happened before in American electoral history. Five States and only five States all ordered the stopping of vote counting almost simultaneously, literally within 30 minutes of each other, between 1:00AM EST and 1:30AM EST -- and interestingly enough only in heavily urban, heavily Democrat districts. Approximately 1.5 hours later all five States then began the infamous massive vote dumps that were all magically over 90% Biden votes and the next day the Nation woke up to the Bad Orange Man losing to Joe the Dunce Biden.

It's almost like there was some kind of collusion going on. You remember the word "collusion," don't you, Levon? You people used it a lot when talking about the Bad Orange Man.

In any case, since there is no Constitutional authority to make such a call across State lines, then clearly this obvious collusion between State election authorities needs to be explained. It has never been explained.

Further, there is the question of the names of the five State Election Officials who ordered the vote counting to be stopped and their stated reasons for making such an order. I've not seen those simple facts reported on anywhere, but then, I don't live and breath this shit like you people do who claim Joe Biden won on the legit.

Oh wait! You were in on it too, weren't you? How many fraudulent ballots did you harvest out there on the West Coast, Levon?
TLDR, tell us about when the Jewish Space Lazers Changed the Votes in the voting machines without an internet connection, if you're smart enough to anyway.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

sucks to be you.

Should be interesting.

I'll play, Levon.

TLDR, tell us about when the Jewish Space Lazers Changed the Votes in the voting machines without an internet connection, if you're smart enough to anyway.

No approved cartoon memes?

You're slipping.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

sucks to be you.

I notice you never offered proof that the vote counts actually were stopped in five separate states (as opposed to comingled states?).

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

sucks to be you.

Should be interesting.

I'll play, Levon.

No approved cartoon memes?

You're slipping.

Are you saying you don't understand Jewish Space Laser technology, or you refuse to answer.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

sucks to be you.

sucks to be you.

Evidence, please.

are you denying that you suck enormous amounts of cock

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

sucks to be you.

I notice you never offered proof that the vote counts actually were stopped in five separate states (as opposed to comingled states?).
He talks mostly out of his ass, I try to give him a few grains of salt, before ultimately ignoring him.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

sucks to be you.

sucks to be you.

Evidence, please.

Children should speak, only when spoken to.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

sucks to be you.

sucks to be you.

Evidence, please.

Children should speak, only when spoken to.
Is that what you tell the poor little boys locked away in your closet?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

sucks to be you.

I watched it in real time, dear. Yes, I'm one of those election junkies. Have been for years. The five States in question are Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin and Arizona.

Do you want me to list the heavily urban and heavily Democrat districts within those State that I'm talking about?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

sucks to be you.

I watched it in real time, dear. Yes, I'm one of those election junkies. Have been for years. The five States in question are Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin and Arizona.

Do you want me to list the heavily urban and heavily Democrat districts within those State that I'm talking about?

Oh, so I am supposed to believe what you claim to have witnessed? LMAO. Okay.

I want you to post proof that the votes were stopped before a statistically proven winner was called.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

sucks to be you.

I want you to post proof that the votes were stopped before a statistically proven winner was called.
He must have been watching Lokmars magic tv with him.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

sucks to be you.

nicoleon-cocky-boys.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Donald Trump directed Rudy Giuliani to ask the Department of Homeland Security if it could seize voting machines in three key states, the New York Times
A DHS official told Giuliani it did not have the authority to seize the machines, the Times

The paper also
Trump turned to his personal lawyer after considering a plan to have the Department of Defense seize the machines, and after being told by his attorney general, William Barr, that the Department of Justice would not do so.

Executive orders to compel the Pentagon and DHS to act are known to have been drafted.

But the newly revealed DHS call, the Times
, “show that Mr Trump was more directly involved than previously known in exploring proposals to use his national security agencies to seize voting machines”.

Trump claims the election was subject to massive voter fraud. It was not.

His efforts to overturn the election – an outcome he
seeking in a statement on Sunday – are being investigated by
and by a district attorney in Georgia.

The DA, Fani Willis, has requested FBI protection after Trump told supporters they should protest her investigation and others into his business practices in New York.
The Times
a retired US Army colonel, Phil Waldron, was at the heart of attempts to acquire the authority to seize voting machines in key states, altering the plan to include the DHS when Giuliani said using the military would be too extreme.

Waldron, from Texas, is linked to Michael Flynn, a retired general who was among conspiracy theorists pressing Trump to seize voting machines.

Trump also pressured officials in key states like Michigan and Pennsylvania to seize voting machines. They resisted.

to send “alternate electors” to Congress from battleground states are the subject of a Department of Justice investigation as well as subpoenas from the January 6 committee.

Giulaini is a former mayor of New York and candidate for the Republican presidential nomination but his star has fallen as a result of his work for Trump.

Suspended from practicing law in New York and Washington DC, he is the subject of a
from the January 6 committee.

Freedom is scary, these people long for authoritarianism from their leaders.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

sucks to be you.

I see. It is of no matter, Lotus. The Bad Orange Man is gone now. And while I know you all dearly wish he would come back, I don't think he will. But you never know with that man. He does have a large ego and is the foremost of all Trolls, in my opinion.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Donald Trump directed Rudy Giuliani to ask the Department of Homeland Security if it could seize voting machines in three key states, the New York Times
A DHS official told Giuliani it did not have the authority to seize the machines, the Times

The paper also
Trump turned to his personal lawyer after considering a plan to have the Department of Defense seize the machines, and after being told by his attorney general, William Barr, that the Department of Justice would not do so.

Executive orders to compel the Pentagon and DHS to act are known to have been drafted.

But the newly revealed DHS call, the Times
, “show that Mr Trump was more directly involved than previously known in exploring proposals to use his national security agencies to seize voting machines”.

Trump claims the election was subject to massive voter fraud. It was not.

His efforts to overturn the election – an outcome he
seeking in a statement on Sunday – are being investigated by
and by a district attorney in Georgia.

The DA, Fani Willis, has requested FBI protection after Trump told supporters they should protest her investigation and others into his business practices in New York.
The Times
a retired US Army colonel, Phil Waldron, was at the heart of attempts to acquire the authority to seize voting machines in key states, altering the plan to include the DHS when Giuliani said using the military would be too extreme.

Waldron, from Texas, is linked to Michael Flynn, a retired general who was among conspiracy theorists pressing Trump to seize voting machines.

Trump also pressured officials in key states like Michigan and Pennsylvania to seize voting machines. They resisted.

to send “alternate electors” to Congress from battleground states are the subject of a Department of Justice investigation as well as subpoenas from the January 6 committee.

Giulaini is a former mayor of New York and candidate for the Republican presidential nomination but his star has fallen as a result of his work for Trump.

Suspended from practicing law in New York and Washington DC, he is the subject of a
from the January 6 committee.

Freedom is scary, these people long for authoritarianism from their leaders.
Yep - Small government = autocracy to these freedom haters.
..or is it freedumb lovers?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

sucks to be you.

I see. It is of no matter, Lotus. The Bad Orange Man is gone now. And while I know you all dearly wish he would come back, I don't think he will. But you never know with that man. He does have a large ego and is the foremost of all Trolls, in my opinion.

He would be a good troll, if he wasn't so easily trolled himself. He's mediocre on that account. There is nothing this man is actually really good at, other than whining. He's #1 Bigly Whiner...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

sucks to be you.

He would be a good troll, if he wasn't so easily trolled himself. He's mediocre on that account. There is nothing this man is actually really good at, other than whining. He's #1 Bigly Whiner...
His strongest technique seems to repeating the same nonsensical question over and over and over.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

sucks to be you.

His strongest technique seems to repeating the same nonsensical question over and over and over.

It's also a literal sign of Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

sucks to be you.

It's also a literal sign of Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia.
True that, My Mom was that way for a while.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

sucks to be you.

^^^Gay AF!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

sucks to be you.

^^^Gay AF!
Well we assumed that's why you guys were together.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

sucks to be you.

^^^Gay AF!
Well we assumed that's why you guys were together.
Cause you're gay AF?