Trump Sought to Seize and Rig Voting Machines

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Of course the election was stolen. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either a moron or was in on it.
Shut the fuck up, you raging faggot!

So you giggled like a schoolgirl then as you harvested all those fraudulent ballots, huh? Figures. You people have no shame and no honor.
You dildos have had over a year to come up with proof, and ya got nothing, you've been fed shit and you're begging for more..

You're looking more sad and pathetic with each passing day.

sucks to be you.

OK, then answer on simple question: Since there is no constitutional legal authority that can order the stopping of the counting of the votes in separate State-run elections, how is it five separate States running five separate State-run elections ALL decided to stop counting votes within a half-hour of each other.

How did that happen? There is no controlling legal authority that can make that call, but somehow five separate States all stooped counting votes at the same time.

Can you explain it for me?
Are you still cruising for Cock? Isn't Stubby around?

Oh yeah, have a young child read and explain this information to you.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Are all Trumpophiliacs really this gay?

So you are denying that five separate States stopped the vote count between 1am and 1:30am EST and that all five resumed the counts after approximately and hour and a half hiatus, and then started all those massive "vote dumps" that dragged your rotting bag of oatmeal across the finish line.?

You're saying that never happened?

OK. I guess I just dreamt it all.

So, tell me, what's it like to have no honor or integrity at all?
What is it like to be so fucking brain washed stupid that you're still buying that bullshit after hundreds of investigations find nothing of substance including Trump's own lapdog Bill Barr? When are you beguiled goofballs going to stop crying about made up bullshit and act like adults?

I notice you never answered my question about where this overarching controlling legal authority exists that can order the stopping of vote counts in five separate States running five separate State-run elections.

That's because you can't answer that question because there is no controlling legal authority that can make such an order.

That simple question has yet to be answered since November 5, 2020.

You are on the side of criminality, filth, cheating and tyranny.

I notice you never offered proof that the vote counts actually were stopped in five separate states (as opposed to comingled states?).

I watched it in real time, dear. Yes, I'm one of those election junkies. Have been for years. The five States in question are Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin and Arizona.

Do you want me to list the heavily urban and heavily Democrat districts within those State that I'm talking about?

Oh, so I am supposed to believe what you claim to have witnessed? LMAO. Okay.

I want you to post proof that the votes were stopped before a statistically proven winner was called.

I see. It is of no matter, Lotus. The Bad Orange Man is gone now. And while I know you all dearly wish he would come back, I don't think he will. But you never know with that man. He does have a large ego and is the foremost of all Trolls, in my opinion.

He would be a good troll, if he wasn't so easily trolled himself. He's mediocre on that account. There is nothing this man is actually really good at, other than whining. He's #1 Bigly Whiner...
His strongest technique seems to repeating the same nonsensical question over and over and over.

Yet none of you people ever answer the simple questions I ask over and over again. Why is that?

Is the question too hard for you since it is not accompanied by some sort of cartoon?

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course the election was stolen. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either a moron or was in on it.

So you giggled like a schoolgirl then as you harvested all those fraudulent ballots, huh? Figures. You people have no shame and no honor.
You dildos have had over a year to come up with proof, and ya got nothing, you've been fed shit and you're begging for more..

sucks to be you.

OK, then answer on simple question: Since there is no constitutional legal authority that can order the stopping of the counting of the votes in separate State-run elections, how is it five separate States running five separate State-run elections ALL decided to stop counting votes within a half-hour of each other.

How did that happen? There is no controlling legal authority that can make that call, but somehow five separate States all stooped counting votes at the same time.

Are you still cruising for Cock? Isn't Stubby around?

Oh yeah, have a young child read and explain this information to you.

Are all Trumpophiliacs really this gay?

So you are denying that five separate States stopped the vote count between 1am and 1:30am EST and that all five resumed the counts after approximately and hour and a half hiatus, and then started all those massive "vote dumps" that dragged your rotting bag of oatmeal across the finish line.?

You're saying that never happened?

OK. I guess I just dreamt it all.

So, tell me, what's it like to have no honor or integrity at all?
What is it like to be so fucking brain washed stupid that you're still buying that bullshit after hundreds of investigations find nothing of substance including Trump's own lapdog Bill Barr? When are you beguiled goofballs going to stop crying about made up bullshit and act like adults?

I notice you never answered my question about where this overarching controlling legal authority exists that can order the stopping of vote counts in five separate States running five separate State-run elections.

That's because you can't answer that question because there is no controlling legal authority that can make such an order.

That simple question has yet to be answered since November 5, 2020.

You are on the side of criminality, filth, cheating and tyranny.

I notice you never offered proof that the vote counts actually were stopped in five separate states (as opposed to comingled states?).

I watched it in real time, dear. Yes, I'm one of those election junkies. Have been for years. The five States in question are Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin and Arizona.

Do you want me to list the heavily urban and heavily Democrat districts within those State that I'm talking about?

Oh, so I am supposed to believe what you claim to have witnessed? LMAO. Okay.

I want you to post proof that the votes were stopped before a statistically proven winner was called.

I see. It is of no matter, Lotus. The Bad Orange Man is gone now. And while I know you all dearly wish he would come back, I don't think he will. But you never know with that man. He does have a large ego and is the foremost of all Trolls, in my opinion.

He would be a good troll, if he wasn't so easily trolled himself. He's mediocre on that account. There is nothing this man is actually really good at, other than whining. He's #1 Bigly Whiner...
His strongest technique seems to repeating the same nonsensical question over and over and over.

Yet none of you people ever answer the simple questions I ask over and over again. Why is that?

Is the question too hard for you since it is not accompanied by some sort of cartoon?
Aren't you missing Happy Hour?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

sucks to be you.

Tell us more about this odd occurrence, and explain why it's odd that the stopping of counting is remarkable in ten per cent of the states but not remarkable in the other ninety percent of the states, the other 45 states.

Should be interesting.

I'll play, Levon.

It's odd because such an occurrence has never happened before in American electoral history. Five States and only five States all ordered the stopping of vote counting almost simultaneously, literally within 30 minutes of each other, between 1:00AM EST and 1:30AM EST -- and interestingly enough only in heavily urban, heavily Democrat districts. Approximately 1.5 hours later all five States then began the infamous massive vote dumps that were all magically over 90% Biden votes and the next day the Nation woke up to the Bad Orange Man losing to Joe the Dunce Biden.

It's almost like there was some kind of collusion going on. You remember the word "collusion," don't you, Levon? You people used it a lot when talking about the Bad Orange Man.

In any case, since there is no Constitutional authority to make such a call across State lines, then clearly this obvious collusion between State election authorities needs to be explained. It has never been explained.

Further, there is the question of the names of the five State Election Officials who ordered the vote counting to be stopped and their stated reasons for making such an order. I've not seen those simple facts reported on anywhere, but then, I don't live and breath this shit like you people do who claim Joe Biden won on the legit.

Oh wait! You were in on it too, weren't you? How many fraudulent ballots did you harvest out there on the West Coast, Levon?
TLDR, tell us about when the Jewish Space Lazers Changed the Votes in the voting machines without an internet connection, if you're smart enough to anyway.

No approved cartoon memes?

You're slipping.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
All of my hours are happy ones, stupid one.

So, you were on here when I slid over to the far end of my work desk this morning ... and you're still here now ...

Does being retired and waiting for your taxpayer-funded pension check leave you nothing else to do?

At least Holliday breaks out his highly expensive and rare fishing equipment to do battle against the lower vertebrates every now and then.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
. Because none of us know why you're a dead brain raging homo, Rags.
..or, if you mean that other question
. it's because that's how election laws read.
Mail in ballots could not begin to be tabulated until the following day. Everyone knows that.
Now please, STFU, get some new material, and quit being such a bore.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
All of my hours are happy ones, stupid one.

So, you were on here when I slid over to the far end of my work desk this morning ... and you're still here now ...

Does being retired and waiting for your taxpayer-funded pension check leave you nothing else to do?

At least Holliday breaks out his highly expensive and rare fishing equipment to do battle against the lower vertebrates every now and then.
Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I thinks and sits.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I'll play, Levon.

Well, thanks for playing. I shan't clutter the thread with commentary since others seem to have rejected yer argument.

Your dismount was unusually stylish, though.

Gods you are pathetic, LEVON.

Not one of you prog jagoffs even made a high school try to engage me in the debate premise of my very simple question regarding the veracity of the 2020 Presidential election -- based upon irrefutable facts of the reality of the timeline of verifiable events on the morning after Election Day 2020.

Not a single one of you!

I had hopes that you, Spoon -- er, I mean Levon, were actually going to make a try to at least some semblance of refutation, but your utter failure shows to the astute that might be reading that deep down inside the core of your being you agree that the election was stolen, but you don't care because you're a Prog nitwit and you suck.

AMIRITE?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I'll play, Levon.

Well, thanks for playing. I shan't clutter the thread with commentary since others seem to have rejected yer argument.

Not one of you prog jagoffs even made a high school try to engage me in the debate premise of my very simple question regarding the veracity of the 2020 Presidential election -- based upon irrefutable facts of the reality of the timeline of verifiable events on the morning after Election Day 2020.

Not a single one of you!

I had hopes that you, Spoon -- er, I mean Levon, were actually going to make a try to at least some semblance of refutation, but your utter failure shows to the astute that might be reading that deep down inside the core of your being you agree that the election was stolen, but you don't care because you're a Prog nitwit and you suck.

AMIRITE?
Are the facts in the room now?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'll play, Levon.

Not a single one of you!

AMIRITE?
Are the facts in the room now?
You want some fags in your room?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I'll play, Levon.

Not a single one of you!

AMIRITE?

In 3 well-chosen words, sir.... OF COURSE NOT.

In a few more words, there is no such thing as a "debate premise" and you do a huge disservice to the entire field of Rhetoric by presenting a canard that simply cannot rise to the debatable stature of a "proposition." What you offer instead is a "wild ass crazy claim" that is unsupportable, and you attempt to elevate it to a higher respectability by slathering it with the characterization that it's "verifiable." Yet, this is nothing more than a piss weak Appeal To Facts Not In Evidence, putative Facts at that, and Facts that you make NO effort to introduce into the "debate."

GTFO with this clowning, Reggie. You're not a "debater," merely another internet shitpoaster. Common debate practice would suggest strongly that the Wild Ass Crazy Claim is YOURS TO PROVE, not "mine to disprove."

All of this brings to mind the prophetic utterance of the former world champion chess master Garry Kasparov, at the dawn of the Trump era in politics. You may remember Kasparov, probably the last and greatest of the chess champs to have come up through the Soviet school of world chess dominance which began to peter out after the "fall" of the USSR. Kasparov was so successful as a chess god that he escaped the domination of Russian politics and became a sort of successful entrepreneur whose domain was the entire world, and enjoyed an international stature that allowed him to be a political dissident without the usual consequences. He's still out there making money and enjoying a mutual hateful standoff with Putin, as I type this.

Here's what Garry said, in a tweet from five years ago, one short month after Trump's inauguration, as reported in the NYT at the link below.

The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

Kasparov grasps that the real threat is not merely that a large number of Americans have become accustomed to rejecting factual information, or even that they have become habituated to believing hoaxes. The real danger is that, inundated with “alternative facts,” many voters will simply shrug, asking, “What is truth?” — and not wait for an answer.
In that world, the leader becomes the only reliable source of truth; a familiar phenomenon in an authoritarian state, but a radical departure from the norms of a democratic society. The battle over truth is now central to our politics.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I'll play, Levon.

Not a single one of you!

AMIRITE?

In a few more words, there is no such thing as a "debate premise" and you do a huge disservice to the entire field of Rhetoric by presenting a canard that simply cannot rise to the debatable stature of a "proposition." What you offer instead is a "wild ass crazy claim" that is unsupportable, and you attempt to elevate it to a higher respectability by slathering it with the characterization that it's "verifiable." Yet, this is nothing more than a piss weak Appeal To Facts Not In Evidence, putative Facts at that, and Facts that you make NO effort to introduce into the "debate."

GTFO with this clowning, Reggie. You're not a "debater," merely another internet shitpoaster. Common debate practice would suggest strongly that the Wild Ass Crazy Claim is YOURS TO PROVE, not "mine to disprove."

All of this brings to mind the prophetic utterance of the former world champion chess master Garry Kasparov, at the dawn of the Trump era in politics. You may remember Kasparov, probably the last and greatest of the chess champs to have come up through the Soviet school of world chess dominance which began to peter out after the "fall" of the USSR. Kasparov was so successful as a chess god that he escaped the domination of Russian politics and became a sort of successful entrepreneur whose domain was the entire world, and enjoyed an international stature that allowed him to be a political dissident without the usual consequences. He's still out there making money and enjoying a mutual hateful standoff with Putin, as I type this.

Here's what Garry said, in a tweet from five years ago, one short month after Trump's inauguration, as reported in the NYT at the link below.

The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

Kasparov grasps that the real threat is not merely that a large number of Americans have become accustomed to rejecting factual information, or even that they have become habituated to believing hoaxes. The real danger is that, inundated with “alternative facts,” many voters will simply shrug, asking, “What is truth?” — and not wait for an answer.
In that world, the leader becomes the only reliable source of truth; a familiar phenomenon in an authoritarian state, but a radical departure from the norms of a democratic society. The battle over truth is now central to our politics.

Obfuscation, all of it. So your little story about some Russian chess dude was just so much word salad to further obfuscate the fact that you have no rejoinder or explanation for my simple question regarding the massive ballot fraud that you filthy Democrat vermin think is so cool.

It is not an "alternate fact," nor is it a "fact not in evidence" that five separate States all stopped counting votes at approximately the same time. It is not an "alternate fact," nor is it a "fact not in evidence" that these vote-counting stoppages only happened in heavily urban and heavily Democrat districts within those five separate States.

Since the probability that these five vote-counting stoppages were coincidental is less than zero, then simple logic must inform the intellectually honest that some form of collusion was going on across State lines. At best, this collusion would be extralegal, at worst, it would be unconstitutional and criminal.

It has never been explained how these five States all came to the decision to stop counting votes all at the same time.

What is wrong with asking that simple question?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I'll play, Levon.

Not a single one of you!

AMIRITE?

Obfuscation, all of it. So your little story about some Russian chess dude was just so much word salad to further obfuscate the fact that you have no rejoinder or explanation for my simple question regarding the massive ballot fraud that you filthy Democrat vermin think is so cool.

It is not an "alternate fact," nor is it a "fact not in evidence" that five separate States all stopped counting votes at approximately the same time. It is not an "alternate fact," nor is it a "fact not in evidence" that these vote-counting stoppages only happened in heavily urban and heavily Democrat districts within those five separate States.

Since the probability that these five vote-counting stoppages were coincidental is less than zero, then simple logic must inform the intellectually honest that some form of collusion was going on across State lines. At best, this collusion would be extralegal, at worst, it would be unconstitutional and criminal.

It has never been explained how these five States all came to the decision to stop counting votes all at the same time.

That's a lot of verbiage just to admit you're full of shit.

poo-emoji.jpg

Poop emoji!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Obfuscation all of it. So your little story about some Russian chess dude was just so much word salad to further obfuscate the fact that you have no rejoinder or explanation for my simple question regarding the massive ballot fraud that you filthy Democrat vermin think is so cool.
*A* below

*B* below

*C* below

*D* below

*A*
Your choosing not to understand the point of my Kasparov quote hardly makes it a "little story" ... nor does it speak to what light I might be able to shed on your question. Rather, it points out a particular social characteristic that brainwashed people tend to adopt, which coincidentally is one you have adopted here. In doing so, it seeks to de-legitimize your assertion that anyone should give the slightest fuck whether you hemorrhage out on this thread, or not.

*B*
For purposes of this conversation on this thread, those are indeed alternative "facts" and they are not "in evidence" since you merely assert them but offer no reliable citations to support your sob story that that shit actually happened.

*C*
In statistics, it is mathematically impossible for a probablity to be "less than zero." You are still in the clutches of unskilled oratory here. And your claim as to what the "intellectually honest" should make of your tearful question also fails to rest on solid ground.

As for "collusion," after the inability of the GOP to recognize that such a thing could even exist in US elections or international relations during and after the 2016 election, I'm frankly shocked to hear that a rightie American could even have the irony to use this word to describe a 2020 election which all States have certified and the Senate has ratified. To claim otherwise is to kind of anti-American, wouldn't you say?

*D*
The hell you say. "Never been explained?"
Maybe not here on these pages, but I'll just make 2 observations cause I'm nice like that.
First, I've heard that the mayor of your city once kept the entire country awake until 2 AM after the 1960 election just so your state, and more particularly your city's mayor, could swing their dicks around and deliver the election to JFK. But of course you know those days are long gone, and we don't do shit that way any more. The Bushies tried a similar stunt in 2000 down in Cracker Land, and ended up with egg on their face and had to get SCOTUS to rule on their bullshit. No "collusion" was evident that time either.

And second, the current style of individual States declaring their election results at the most newsworthy time of Election Night has had currency for the last two decades, maybe longer. It's quite common for a State to make the call once its officials are satisfied that they can safely predict the outcome of the vote, based on how certain districts are known to vote.
For that matter, it's probably also quite common for officials in one State to chat with their counterparts in other States, and SUCH THINGS HAPPEN in all elections.

The only unusual thing about this election was that eighty million Americans (a record number, I believe) didn't want the incumbent to continue making a joke of the White House any longer and would gladly have voted for @Weeg if he'd been on the ballot, to avoid the further destruction of our society. And the moranz who wanted the destruction to continue just can't accept that.

Hope this helps, pal.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Oh look! Admin posted another cartoon.
If you have any questions of me, to help you understand the cartoon, all you have to do is ask.
How many Trump posters have you got up on your bedroom wall?

Confused?
Do you mean still alive, or taxidermy?
Posters, the paper kind... You couldn't beat sleep never mind a right winger! hahahaa!
Sorry, was that some sort of cockney dialect story?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Obfuscation all of it. So your little story about some Russian chess dude was just so much word salad to further obfuscate the fact that you have no rejoinder or explanation for my simple question regarding the massive ballot fraud that you filthy Democrat vermin think is so cool.
*A* below

*B* below

*C* below

*D* below

*A*
Your choosing not to understand the point of my Kasparov quote hardly makes it a "little story" ... nor does it speak to what light I might be able to shed on your question. Rather, it points out a particular social characteristic that brainwashed people tend to adopt, which coincidentally is one you have adopted here. In doing so, it seeks to de-legitimize your assertion that anyone should give the slightest fuck whether you hemorrhage out on this thread, or not.

*B*
For purposes of this conversation on this thread, those are indeed alternative "facts" and they are not "in evidence" since you merely assert them but offer no reliable citations to support your sob story that that shit actually happened.

*C*
In statistics, it is mathematically impossible for a probablity to be "less than zero." You are still in the clutches of unskilled oratory here. And your claim as to what the "intellectually honest" should make of your tearful question also fails to rest on solid ground.

As for "collusion," after the inability of the GOP to recognize that such a thing could even exist in US elections or international relations during and after the 2016 election, I'm frankly shocked to hear that a rightie American could even have the irony to use this word to describe a 2020 election which all States have certified and the Senate has ratified. To claim otherwise is to kind of anti-American, wouldn't you say?

*D*
The hell you say. "Never been explained?"
Maybe not here on these pages, but I'll just make 2 observations cause I'm nice like that.
First, I've heard that the mayor of your city once kept the entire country awake until 2 AM after the 1960 election just so your state, and more particularly your city's mayor, could swing their dicks around and deliver the election to JFK. But of course you know those days are long gone, and we don't do shit that way any more. The Bushies tried a similar stunt in 2000 down in Cracker Land, and ended up with egg on their face and had to get SCOTUS to rule on their bullshit. No "collusion" was evident that time either.

And second, the current style of individual States declaring their election results at the most newsworthy time of Election Night has had currency for the last two decades, maybe longer. It's quite common for a State to make the call once its officials are satisfied that they can safely predict the outcome of the vote, based on how certain districts are known to vote.
For that matter, it's probably also quite common for officials in one State to chat with their counterparts in other States, and SUCH THINGS HAPPEN in all elections.

The only unusual thing about this election was that eighty million Americans (a record number, I believe) didn't want the incumbent to continue making a joke of the White House any longer and would gladly have voted for @Weeg if he'd been on the ballot, to avoid the further destruction of our society. And the moranz who wanted the destruction to continue just can't accept that.

Hope this helps, pal.

A: Yes, your little story about the Russian chess dude was stupid and pointless and only told so you could inject the latest Leftist trope of all “Trumpies” being brainwashed.

B: No, it is not an “alternative fact” that five separate States all stopped counting votes at the same time. I watched it happen in realtime, and I daresay there’s probably several other news and election junkies on this very board who watched it as well. Why would I need to provide a “reliable citation” for what everybody in the whole country watched happen while it happened? Do you ask someone for a reliable citation when they point out the sun rose this morning?

C: So basically you’re saying here that no conservative can use the word “collusion” because you people called dibs on it back in 2016, I see. OK. Just replace the word “collusion” with “coordination” in my posts. The clear evidence of coordination between State election officials across State lines is extralegal at best and unconstitutional and maybe criminal at worst.

D: No. It has never been explained that I have seen. But as I pointed out before, I don’t live and breath this shit like you people do who claim Joe Biden received 81 million legitimate votes. That’s why I asked my simple question to the proggies here. I figured they might have a ready lie — er, I mean answer somewhere in their talking points that I could destroy before moving on to other questions I have regarding the veracity of the 2020 election.

But none of you could come up with a coherent answer to my very first question.

Oh, and to simply pass off massive ballot fraud by saying “SUCH THINGS HAPPEN in all elections” is pretty sad and pathetic and indicates that you know and understand that the election was jiggered, but you don’t care because you’re an unAmerican Democrat and you hates you some Bad Orange Mans.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh look! Admin posted another cartoon.
If you have any questions of me, to help you understand the cartoon, all you have to do is ask.
How many Trump posters have you got up on your bedroom wall?

Confused?
Do you mean still alive, or taxidermy?
Posters, the paper kind... You couldn't beat sleep never mind a right winger! hahahaa!
Sorry, was that some sort of cockney dialect story?
What stories have you ever heard that's a few words long dumbass?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Hollifaggit thinks word count makes him smart.
Not necessarily. Like the way you used to be,, he's actually a pretty versatile troll although he has quirks that will give him away eventually if he posts while drunk.

But say, did there use to be a guns thread on here somewhere? I don't recall running across it but I have a couple of kewl things I'd post on it if I did.

@Reggie_Essent

Why would I need to provide a “reliable citation” for what everybody in the whole country watched happen while it happened?

No one seems to be arguing with you as to what happened. What you need a reliable citation for is physical evidence of collusion such as emails, texts, phone logs and shit like that. Otherwise, any self respecting reactionary Repugnican will just brush it off as pure coincidence. And you have no such support to offer.

The clear evidence of coordination between State election officials across State lines is extralegal at best and unconstitutional and maybe criminal at worst.

Even if there WERE clear evidence of such a thing (which, I repeat, there is NOT) ... please show me in the statutes and the constitution where it is forbidden. I'm pretty sure you cannot.

That’s why I asked my simple question to the proggies here.

Why do you believe there are "proggies" here, when the very people you habitually refer to as registered Dems mostly all voated for a neoliberal for prez? I think you're confused about the political leanings of everyone to the left of George Wallace.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Not necessarily. Like the way you used to be,, he's actually a pretty versatile troll although he has quirks that will give him away eventually if he posts while drunk.

But say, did there use to be a guns thread on here somewhere? I don't recall running across it but I have a couple of kewl things I'd post on it if I did.

@Reggie_Essent

Why would I need to provide a “reliable citation” for what everybody in the whole country watched happen while it happened?

No one seems to be arguing with you as to what happened. What you need a reliable citation for is physical evidence of collusion such as emails, texts, phone logs and shit like that. Otherwise, any self respecting reactionary Repugnican will just brush it off as pure coincidence. And you have no such support to offer.

The clear evidence of coordination between State election officials across State lines is extralegal at best and unconstitutional and maybe criminal at worst.

Even if there WERE clear evidence of such a thing (which, I repeat, there is NOT) ... please show me in the statutes and the constitution where it is forbidden. I'm pretty sure you cannot.

Why do you believe there are "proggies" here, when the very people you habitually refer to as registered Dems mostly all voated for a neoliberal for prez? I think you're confused about the political leanings of everyone to the left of George Wallace.
Republicans have over the decades been trained to believe that there is some mysterious ideological divide between the two parties, there is not. Among the current 2 major Parties neither is NAZI, or Capitalist, or Socialist, or Cannibal. It is the corruption of what was once fairly reliable news service in the USA, now it's mostly reduced to minimal news and more political pandering, that has allowed the sore losers decide the reason their political "feelings" were not being reflected in the national media, so Capitalism gave them a right wing propaganda News Corporation to "balance" the Political dialog, well they fail to realize that the reasons hitherto their views were not given much credence, is because their views are largely horse shit.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

@Reggie_Essent

I do see a thread pop up now and then that's title is something like: i like guns, or i love guns, or maybe it's, I masturbate with guns, try searching those, title only

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

@Reggie_Essent

You swinging from his nuts dont make you smart either.