Trump was right, Voter frauds is rampant, in the Covid Capital of America!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Candidate pleads guilty in alleged Florida vote scam

Election_Scheme_Florida_70129.jpg

FORT LAUDERDALE, FLA.
A sham candidate for the Florida Legislature pleaded guilty Tuesday to being part of a vote siphoning scheme in last year's election and will testify against a former Republican state senator who prosecutors say ran it.

Alex Rodríguez agreed to testify against former Sen. Frank Artiles after pleading guilty in Miami-Dade County to accepting illegal campaign donations and lying on campaign documents. He will receive three years probation if he cooperates, including a year of house arrest. He had faced a possible 20-year prison sentence.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump is right about a lot of things. Glad you are seeing that.

Just wait until you figure out there are not 2 parties and you've been pitted against your own fellow peasents by sociopaths.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FORT LAUDERDALE, FLA.
A sham candidate for the Florida Legislature pleaded guilty Tuesday to being part of a vote siphoning scheme in last year's election and will testify against a former Republican state senator who prosecutors say ran it.

Alex Rodríguez agreed to testify against former Sen. Frank Artiles after pleading guilty in Miami-Dade County to accepting illegal campaign donations and lying on campaign documents. He will receive three years probation if he cooperates, including a year of house arrest. He had faced a possible 20-year prison sentence.

So, are you clowns gonna just cry or are you going to go back and sort out the votes and determine if they made a difference?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FORT LAUDERDALE, FLA.

So, are you clowns gonna just cry or are you going to go back and sort out the votes and determine if they made a difference?

They are gonna keep enabling it because they hate us for no fucking reason.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman fails again. The article does not mention any voter fraud. It did mention that Republicans did send $44,000 in legal campaign contributions to a far left independent candidate hoping the independent would attract votes away from the leftist Democrat.

That is perfectly legal, is routinely done by both sides, and has been standard practice in both parties for as long as I have been alive. Why does Aidsman always lie and fail? Is it just a side effect of his natural stupidity?

The crime was not disclosing the campaign contributions on his forms. BTW that "crime" is also pretty routine with dozens of politicians "correcting" their disclosure forms even years later. Ilan Omar did the same just last week while three weeks ago A.O.C. did it. None of them ever seem to get into any trouble.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The only thing admin is good at is sucking cock and that's only because repetition is the mother of retention

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Also, Aidsman always is wrong about everything. Always.

Rhode Island has the highest covid infection rate per capita. Not that infections matter in the slightest for any intelligent person, only deaths, and no one has ever accused aidsman of being either intelligent or honest.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For those interested in per capita covid related deaths by state the worst are:

1. New Jersey
2. New York
3. Mississippi (mostly due to unvaccinaed obese blacks with multiple pre-existing conditions).
4. Massachusetts.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
For those interested in per capita covid related deaths by state the worst are:

1. New Jersey
2. New York
3. Mississippi (mostly due to unvaccinaed obese blacks with multiple pre-existing conditions).
4. Massachusetts.

I've been saying this. He doesnt care. He just wants to parrot bullshit he thinks is...I dunno.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Guess what tho

Emergency Room wait times are still 3 minutes

passed by in my BMW a little while ago

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Aidsman fails again. The article does not mention any voter fraud. It did mention that Republicans did send $44,000 in legal campaign contributions to a far left independent candidate hoping the independent would attract votes away from the leftist Democrat.

That is perfectly legal, is routinely done by both sides, and has been standard practice in both parties for as long as I have been alive. Why does Aidsman always lie and fail? Is it just a side effect of his natural stupidity?

The crime was not disclosing the campaign contributions on his forms. BTW that "crime" is also pretty routine with dozens of politicians "correcting" their disclosure forms even years later. Ilan Omar did the same just last week while three weeks ago A.O.C. did it. None of them ever seem to get into any trouble.
The Republican pleads guilty to election tampering and the YouTube Attorney says it didn't happen.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'll tell you what did happen tho

You sucked cock during your formative years and it ultimately became a life long habit for you

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

FORT LAUDERDALE, FLA.

They are gonna keep enabling it because they hate us for no fucking reason.

Oh, they have a reason. Their betters tell them to and they had better or else they might get cancelled from the meme generation sites.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

FORT LAUDERDALE, FLA.

I can’t believe that you’re getting away with this Trumtarded spam!?