#TrumpIsARapist #TrumpIsATraitorAndACriminal

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
ba9c26da3459815c464be3173c0568943c786e9b.jpeg

Preference given to pretty girls with pro bono experience.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
More bullshit without back up.
OK…….

You can’t blame yourself Seamajor because you are not here in the US to vote…….but millions died because of Obama’s …..you know….. flexibility after the election.

Obama knew he screwed the pooch , and that the next POTUS was inevitably going to be a Repub……so what better way to get back into control than spread a plague? Fauci was so on board he could not contain himself with his comments in 2017……but the world gave him a pass…….no harm done right in the push for a NWO…….

Oh well.. life goes on……unless you were dying alone gasping out your last.

Some back up…….if you care to spend the time…….but be prepared to be disappointed

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OK…….

You can’t blame yourself Seamajor because you are not here in the US to vote…….but millions died because of Obama’s …..you know….. flexibility after the election.

Obama knew he screwed the pooch , and that the next POTUS was inevitably going to be a Repub……so what better way to get back into control than spread a plague? Fauci was so on board he could not contain himself with his comments in 2017……but the world gave him a pass…….no harm done right in the push for a NWO…….

Some back up…….if you care to spend the time…….but be prepared to be disappointed

Ask your Surgeon if a lobotomy is right for you. Thank me later.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
More bullshit without back up.
What is disappointing is that you and millions like you live with your head in the sand. How about this for back up?

I know its Vanity Fair......but they hate Trump and most of what Lilys Contards hold to be true.......you can be sure that they are not running cover for Obama, Biden and Fauci with this story.

From the article

Energy and Commerce that acknowledged two facts. One was that EcoHealth Alliance, a New York City–based nonprofit that partners with far-flung laboratories to research and prevent the outbreak of emerging diseases, did indeed enhance a bat coronavirus to become potentially more infectious to humans, which the NIH letter described as an “unexpected result” of the research it funded that was carried out in partnership with the Wuhan Institute of Virology

Again this is for the casual reader that has a glimmer of hope to read and understand what the US government did to all of us.

Someone called Bullshit and asked for backup......
Need more?........there's plenty of proof

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OK…….

Cool assumption amigo. I’ve voted in the last 5 presidential elections absentee. I am a citizen of the United States, and a legal resident of Costa Rica. You need to look into these things, before you make more of an ass of yourself.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Cool assumption amigo. I’ve voted in the last 5 presidential elections absentee. I am a citizen of the United States, and a legal resident of Costa Rica. You need to look into these things, before you make more of an ass of yourself.
Did not know you were a fellow Countryman…..that is so great…..all I ever read was you were in Costa Rica.

You seemed so clueless about what is really going on here, so how could anyone think you were a US citizen…… took bad you did not stick it out to Make America Great Again …….or even Bring Better Back, what ever that ever amounted to.

So you voted the last 5 times……..

Let’s see, was it for the President that raped an Intern…..yes Monica? One thing for sure ‘Ol Slick Willy left more evidence of rape on Monica’s dress sleeve than you can imagine…….many a CEO has lost their job for less…….but not Slick Willy…….he has the ignorant masses behind him, and Killary to draw a bead on those that would make waves.

Oh, maybe before your time……and your impressive voting record.

So was it the Swift Boat Hero?
He’s special.

I imagine you voted for the immigrant from Kenya……….twice?
How did that Hope and Change work out?
If you hoped for a pandemic, and another change in how fucked up life as we knew it could get…….well ……you got it

Did you vote for Killary?
Im glad she did not win………as she called me deplorable, and also called my black brothers “Superpredators”………remember that?

So …….that leaves Sleeepy Joe………one thing for sure is that Pedooooo Joe did not have to get down to Epstein Island as he had all the nastiness right there in his house, and was probably wore out from raping Tara Reade………sad how she was not believed……..even though that was the mantra…… right?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Did not know you were a fellow Countryman…..that is so great…..all I ever read was you were in Costa Rica.

You seemed so clueless about what is really going on here, so how could anyone think you were a US citizen…… took bad you did not stick it out to Make America Great Again …….or even Bring Better Back, what ever that ever amounted to.

Let’s see, was it for the President that raped an Intern…..yes Monica? One thing for sure ‘Ol Slick Willy left more evidence of rape on Monica’s dress sleeve than you can imagine…….many a CEO has lost their job for less…….but not Slick Willy…….he has the ignorant masses behind him, and Killary to draw a bead on those that would make waves.

He’s special.

If you hoped for a pandemic, and another change in how fucked up life as we knew it could get…….well ……you got it

Im glad she did not win………as she called me deplorable, and also called my black brothers “Superpredators”………remember that?

So …….that leaves Sleeepy Joe………one thing for sure is that Pedooooo Joe did not have to get down to Epstein Island as he had all the nastiness right there in his house, and was probably wore out from raping Tara Reade………sad how she was not believed……..even though that was the mantra…… right?
dont-be-stupid-stop-it.gif

Not that you can avoid it, but at least try ok?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Can you explain how I missed the mark or described something incorrect about my post…….perhaps you can start with the comment about Killary?

She didn’t really call young black “Super-predators” …….did she?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He’s special.

I’ll vote for Joe again. Sadly there aren’t any Republicans that I’m interested in, that I’d vote for.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Can you explain how I missed the mark or described something incorrect about my post…….perhaps you can start with the comment about Killary?

She didn’t really call young black “Super-predators” …….did she?
If you feel the need to mewl about somebody who is mostly out of the spotlight, you are free to start you own thread about it. Would you like some help in setting that up?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I’ll vote for Joe again. Sadly there aren’t any Republicans that I’m interested in, that I’d vote for.
After the Tea Party "Primary" rape and pillaging and then the Trump Era Loyalty tests, very few sane actual Republicans are left in Government. Cheney might have the last of them, Cheney and her ilk are actual Conservatives, not starry eyed populists.

7f9b386a81a5b8329ec18a2b1475b91513f6bedf.jpeg

"Jesus voted for Trump"

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right, I know. You're infuriated that he's defending himself at all.

That's right. Keep your eye off the ball. Hyperfocus on Orange Man, and don't pay any attention to why we put him where we put him -- focus on the messenger, stay blind to the message.
You're a misogynist. Straight up. It's very easy to believe that Trump is a rapist. He is a controlling narcissist with absolutely no moral compass, so of course he thinks it's his right to rape. This isn't about Hillary (who I also detest, but for different reasons) or K Street or any other thing you want to lay the blame on. Trump is a vile human being. And you're an apologist for his vile behavior.

He has been accused by more than 30 women and underage girls, and he is on tape admitting that he grabs women's pussies. What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...and yet it doesn't seem ta phase the average American voter as they appear to be ready to overlook those transgressions and vote Trump back in.

By any chance is rape/sexual assault rampant in the USA? Particularly in these red states @Admin. ?Ad

I imagine wife beating too?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
...and yet it doesn't seem ta phase the average American voter as they appear to be ready to overlook those transgressions and vote Trump back in.

By any chance is rape/sexual assault rampant in the USA? Particularly in these red states @Admin. ?Ad

I imagine wife beating too?
In Trumplandia, women are there to produce more men.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In Trumplandia, women are there to produce more men.
Other thing I noticed is Texas and other red states ban abortions even in the event of incest. So I wonder if a lotta that chit still goes on in the South. Texas governor Abbott would not budge on that issue even tho some 3rd world countries relented & actually permit abortions in these circumstances al tho they generally ban the practice.

I noticed there's a lot of videos on YT about Southern states where some woman claims she was violated by a brother or father.

Yad think this would be a major human rights embarrassment for a 1st world nation like the United States.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I went to the dentist today. The dentist asked me if I was English or American. When I said American, he stood right in front of me and looked at me, lifted one finger, and said "George Bush." He lifted a second finger and said "Donald Trump." I lifted three fingers and said, "Eu sei. E armas." "I know, and guns." I just shrugged my shoulders and said, "Don't ask me. They're crazy."

And some asshole who was harrassing me here for moving to Portugal called it, in disgust, a second world country. If that's what it is, then 2nd is superior to 1st. Way.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I went to the dentist today. The dentist asked me if I was English or American. When I said American, he stood right in front of me and looked at me, lifted one finger, and said "George Bush." He lifted a second finger and said "Donald Trump." I lifted three fingers and said, "Eu sei. E armas." "I know, and guns." I just shrugged my shoulders and said, "Don't ask me. They're crazy."

And some asshole who was harrassing me here for moving to Portugal called it, in disgust, a second world country. If that's what it is, then 2nd is superior to 1st. Way.

Do the Portuguese people, that you've encountered of course, ever bring up Democratic presidents/administrations as problematic?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do the Portuguese people, that you've encountered of course, ever bring up Democratic presidents/administrations as problematic?
I've never had anyone mention any Presidents other than Trump and Bush to me. Those two have come up quite a number of times. The gun insanity comes up even more often. But I have not brought up the concept of Democrats to any of them. I prefer to talk to them about Portugal and what's going on here.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've never had anyone mention any Presidents other than Trump and Bush to me. Those two have come up quite a number of times. The gun insanity comes up even more often. But I have not brought up the concept of Democrats to any of them. I prefer to talk to them about Portugal and what's going on here.

It is interesting that Biden, Clinton or Obama come up from them organically though.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is interesting that Biden, Clinton or Obama come up from them organically though.
Don't come up for them? Yeah. None of them scared the hell out of the rest of the world like Bush and Trump did. I met one person who liked Trump, and he was an Eastern European. I forget what country he was from. It shocked me.