Trump's convention speech

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@BennyHill has expressed his desire to see your wee wee as he has stated it.
Cloaking your inner desires will get you no where. If it's breakfall's cock pictures you desire your best hope of getting them is to pull up your big girl panties and be as forthright with him as possible. There's no shame in rejection. What's the worst he can do? Tell you to fuck off again?

You go, girl. I got your back.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Cloaking your inner desires will get you no where. If it's breakfall's cock pictures you desire your best hope of getting them is to pull up your big girl panties and be as forthright with him as possible. There's no shame in rejection. What's the worst he can do? Tell you to fuck off again?

You go, girl. I got your back.
Dull witted gourmand is dull witted.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Admin seems a bit reserved today. I think he's waiting for lil tub to login and invigorate him to find his inner girl powah!

In the meantime, there's nothing wrong with admitting you are a gay male @Admin. this wont be news to anyone of modest intelligence or above.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Admin seems a bit reserved today. I think he's waiting for lil tub to login and invigorate him to find his inner girl powah!

In the meantime, there's nothing wrong with admitting you are a gay male @Admin. this wont be news to anyone of modest intelligence or above.
@BennyHill Says the risks Doctors warn about in consuming too much sperm are Ludacris.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
rXOW_Lkc_400x400.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Funny you mention shit, because @Lily shits her pants when she drives a car.

Speaking of cars, is everyone aware that I drive a 2023 C8 Corvette?
Speaking of Corvette's, whenever I see Trump with his White Light Disco Glitter Ball Band Aid, I can't help but think how sexy that band aid would look behind the wheel of your large Automobile!

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Trump eats, thinks, breathes, and shits ME ME ME ME ME ME ME. Nothing else can be expected of him.
One of the snippets of his speech I did see, Apparently Sleepy Joe has brought western civilization to the brink of collapse, the likes of which no one has ever seen before, and only he can save us, only him. Donald Trump stands between us and eternal damnation.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
One of the snippets of his speech I did see, Apparently Sleepy Joe has brought western civilization to the brink of collapse, the likes of which no one has ever seen before, and only he can save us, only him. Donald Trump stands between us and eternal damnation.
Of course he does. He is the only good thing on the planet. In the universe.