Trump's convention speech

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Yes, yes, last night was a true religious experience for all. A host of angels appeared and sang hallelujah with all witnesses struck with amazement and awe. The Lord did wondrous things all was good with the world.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump eats, thinks, breathes, and shits ME ME ME ME ME ME ME. Nothing else can be expected of him.

And how big of a rock does one have to live under to not know this before he walks onto the stage to speak?

Who expects actual policy from Trump?

All they are is a mass of people that believe they're victims as he is. But only he can save them.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yes, yes, last night was a true religious experience for all. A host of angels appeared and sang hallelujah with all witnesses struck with amazement and awe. The Lord did wondrous things all was good with the world.
Joe Biden should step down for what he did to Donald J. Trump's DJIA alone!

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
bb45c3352f9694381dfb102b6ed9b604a354e28c.jpeg

They wanted your ears, but I was in their way!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Ignoring you until you wear the Band Aid, like a Jesus Loving American Patriot!
Cool! I've never been ignored before that I know of ... Anyway. Cool song, huh? I ain't thought of that old song in years, but your silly Leftist meme that you lifted from some Proggie scumfuck site made me think of it and it is a perfect rejoinder to your Leftist filth narrative, don't you think?

Here your little meme implies that Trump convinces the trees that he's one of them because his handle is made of wood, but he's really an evil ax that will hew them all down. But the truth is, as indicated by my rejoinder song, is that it is your Leftist, dystopian, evil and fucked ideology that would hew everyone down in the name of "equity" and some such Leftist bullshit.

Pretty clever of me, don't you think?

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Holy fuck man it takes you a minute just to wind up and spit a word out LOL. go away molasses
least tumbleweed looks, moves, and sounds a lot prettier than this. his poor cat must go through Hell.

• Funny
Reactions: X

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Cool! I've never been ignored before
Don't count on him following through on the promise of such a treat.

It took me about 3 posts to snap him out of that when he said the same to me. He simply lacks the requisite brain function to exercise such restraint. He is your typical beta male Cuck who acts strictly based on impulse, what hes told by his puppeteers and the abundant estrogen flowing through through is veins like a good little stooge with a forearm shoved a good 30 inches up his ass.

This must be why the fatties and lower, and less evolved lifeforms around here take such a liking to him.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Don't count on him following through on the promise of such a treat.

It took me about 3 posts to snap him out of that when he said the same to me. He simply lacks the requisite brain function to exercise such restraint. He is your typical beta male Cuck who acts strictly based on impulse, what hes told by his puppeteers and the abundant estrogen flowing through through is veins like a good little stooge with a forearm shoved a good 30 inches up his ass.

This must be why the fatties and lower, and less evolved lifeforms around here take such a liking to him.
Admin always listens to the music I poast.

He can't help it. He knows I am so much wiser than him. ;)

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Admin always listens to the music I poast.

He can't help it. He knows I am so mush wiser than him. ;)

He reads and responds to everything I post and has some weird and unhealthy fascination with a poster he keeps referring to as Pigly. Do you know the history here? He appears convinced I am this terrorist he sees peeking throw his closet door each evening.

Between Trump and this person this guy is going to suffer a brain aneurysm I fear.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
By the way, @Reggie_Essent you can expect him to be rather silent to your posts as @lil tubbster is not around at the moment to hold his hand and infuse his anus with confidence.

They seem to roam in packs. These rock spiders.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
He reads and responds to everything I post and has some weird and unhealthy fascination with a poster he keeps referring to as Pigly. Do you know the history here? He appears convinced I am this terrorist he sees peeking throw his closet door each evening.

Between Trump and this person this guy is going to suffer a brain aneurysm I fear.
The person he refers to is someone who chapped his ass quite often over the years, as I understand. Pay no mind. TDS suffering Registered Democrats believe all kinds of weird things because, well, they have a mental illness.

I think they'll all get over it eventually.

I think t'it's not only funny, but a perfect illustration of the definition of the word "irony," that if the Leftist vermin Democrat scum had NOT have stolen the 2020 election, Trump would be gliding to the end of his second term now and would soon be out of their "Orange Man Bad" fraught lives forever.

Now they gotta see him for FOUR MORE YEARS. :)

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The person he refers to is someone who chapped his ass quite often over the years, as I understand. Pay no mind. TDS suffering Registered Democrats believe all kinds of weird things because, well, they have a mental illness.

I think they'll all get over it eventually.

I think t'it's not only funny, but a perfect illustration of the definition of the word "irony," that if the Leftist vermin Democrat scum had NOT have stolen the 2020 election, Trump would be gliding to the end of his second term now and would soon be out of their "Orange Man Bad" fraught lives forever.

Now they gotta see him for FOUR MORE YEARS. :)
I hadn't even considered that angle before. Great point to rub in their faces on a regular basis.

I guess they'll simply have to take comfort in the fact that during Biden's fraudulent tenure they got a justice who doesn't know what a woman is wedged into the supreme court.

I'm all about silver linings.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Too bad Lilly isn't here for once.
She might be 2 feet away from her partner as opposed to the usual 3.

They're making progress! And before you know it there will be traces of audible sounds resembling human speech coming out of their dwelling.

I am hopeful. I hate to see people so lonely and distraught. I really do.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I weally wish Biden hadn't allowed hurricane beryl to kill 22 people in Houston Texas. What message was he trying to send to the red states with that one?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She might be 2 feet away from her partner as opposed to the usual 3.

They're making progress! And before you know it there will be traces of audible sounds resembling human speech coming out of their dwelling.

I am hopeful. I hate to see people so lonely and distraught. I really do.
Then y’all can return to the circle jerk that goes off in about an hour. My money is on Herman Brent and DD. She squirts like a bottle of shaken up bottle of Inca cola

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Benny420 you and @Reggie_Essent gonna fuck err wat ?

Dun worry about loob, I heer ole’ Reggie is like throwin’ a hotdog down the hallway LOL

Have you guise changed your gauze ?
Lololololojajajajajjwlolo ffs :LOL3:

and don’t you dare say you aren’t sporting the latest in retard wear LOL
I fucking kill me :LOL3::LOL3: