Trumps Legacy

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
F4-E81-FA8-8210-48-D1-8-A68-9-C4-C819220-EC.jpg

Beyond the Trump Library any ideas for his Legacy?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
F23-F93-A7-8-F3-D-4237-8963-CD11128280-BC.jpg

How much did this fool cost the US tax payers? Fucker needs to be in jail too.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q
OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
E8-F492-B5-B1-A2-4370-95-FC-2039-F98863-E9.jpg

Trump seems to be the running joke of the universe

• Funny

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think his legacy will be as follows
Able to turn the lives around for very lonely person with nothing to do by giving them something to WHINE about, a purpose if you will .
NEXT I imagine it will be how he was able to turn half the country in rambling maniacal IDIOTS :LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No, unfortunately I have this thing called a life however limited right now due to LOCKDOWN ... doesn't that sound cool LOCKDOWN !! ... anyways, yeah so things like that I'll acknowledge the fuckery but than ... now watch this part SEA, I MOVE ON !!! ... try it, you may end up looking 10 years younger
You're welcome :rightON:

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BABA68-E7-F66-A-4-AB1-85-B9-69-AB463-A7-FA7.jpg

Sorry X. There’s the issue of the bill that needs to be paid. Aside from that my life is awesome.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yeah so you keep feeling the need to say :rightON:

If it were you'd be on a fucking beach not obsessing on the web over Trump ... you know it's true, what compels you ?
he wins (:

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ll be there at high tide. Trump fucked Merica over. Not seeing it X? He will be held accountable. Just think of my posts as public service announcements. Trump has been voted out for good reason.

• Agree!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
But not by much (:
If you cared about the country bullshit you would want HEALING ... instead your purpose is to agitate and disturb, I see it everyday brother .
He didn't do a good job FINE .. you WIN .. GO SURFING, NO ??

again what compels you ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's not just you
There's the whole 'commiserate Krew' here :LMAO:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I’ll be there at high tide. Trump fucked Merica over. Not seeing it X? He will be held accountable. Just think of my posts as public service announcements. Trump has been voted out for good reason.
But not by much (:
4 million votes is "not much"?
There are countries where less people live!

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But not by much (:

It is slightly over 1% of the US population.

Q

Banned
But not by much (:
It is slightly over 1% of the US population.
Who cares? It's still 4,000,000 people. Do you want to invite all those people in your living room? Or do you agree that that is "a lot of people"?

• Disagree

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I general it is a decent amount. In terms of a US national election? Not a large margin at all. Hell, 90% of it probably came from just 3 out of 50 states and resulted in not a single extra electoral vote. So I repeat, a very small margin, and only people who have no understanding of how our constitution sets up elections would think other wise. Hint: Learn the difference between the electoral college vs the popular vote as well as which one is important and which one is meaningless by design.

Last edited:

Q

Banned
I general it is a decent amount. In terms of a US national election? Not a large margin at all. Jell, 90% of it probably ly came from just 3 out of 50 states and resulted in not a single extra electoral vote. So I repeat, a very small margin, and only people who have no understanding of how our constitution sets up elections would think other wise.
That last statement is pretty incorrect. I'll forgive you.

You're trying to use percentages to make 4 million look like a small number, but it is still 4 million people. A lot of people

• Disagree

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Keep rereading the post you quoted until you understand it.

• Disagree

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
All I know is when the indictments start coming down I'm gonna laugh,
And laugh,
And laugh..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is how little people care. None of Trumps policies that actually helped people for the first time in years even gets mentioned. First step and school choice....no mention.

It must be nice living in a priviledged bubble.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
And laugh,
And laugh..
How about 'Operation Warp Speed'?
Failure.
How about pardoning all his cronies?
Criminal.
And laugh,
And laugh..
I'm laughing on the outside,
But on the inside I'm mad as hell-

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I general it is a decent amount. In terms of a US national election? Not a large margin at all. Jell, 90% of it probably ly came from just 3 out of 50 states and resulted in not a single extra electoral vote. So I repeat, a very small margin, and only people who have no understanding of how our constitution sets up elections would think other wise.
That last statement is pretty incorrect. I'll forgive you.

You're trying to use percentages to make 4 million look like a small number, but it is still 4 million people. A lot of people
images