Trumps Legacy

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Oh hey, you "Guys" haven't brayed and yowled about AOC in a minute or two....

51371525_2225861141001409_608509858395717632_n.jpg

Can't wait until Wednesday......hehehe
Wednesday* LOL as if! You goobers are insane.....

at roughly Noon 1/20/21 Smoking Joe Biden takes the Oath of Office of President Of The United States Of America....then you trumptard rats can scurry onto your next larp fantasy.

So tell me.....who is the runner up if Biden, Harris and Pelosi are.....ahem.....forced to retire early? Hehehehe

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

at roughly Noon 1/20/21 Smoking Joe Biden takes the Oath of Office of President Of The United States Of America....then you trumptard rats can scurry onto your next larp fantasy.

So tell me.....who is the runner up if Biden, Harris and Pelosi are.....ahem.....forced to retire early? Hehehehe
You are. Good luck!

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

You are. Good luck!

Shit. If I ran this country there would be A LOT of fucking changes. Fuck all the feminists and their Abortionist ass agendas. Fuck their vaginas. They can keep them in their pants. Matter of fact, it would be capitol murder to have an abortion. There are other options besides abortion. The lower and middle class folks would have a fixed monthly income on top of their wages from their jobs. I would tax the hell out of the rich people. Gay marriage would be banned. Free Healthcare for the lower and middle class people. Omg I would do SO MUCH SHIT. Motherfuckers like you would HATE me....and I'd make it my job to make sure you did. ;)

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You are. Good luck!

Shit. If I ran this country there would be A LOT of fucking changes. Fuck all the feminists and their Abortionist ass agendas. Fuck their vaginas. They can keep them in their pants. Matter of fact, it would be capitol murder to have an abortion. There are other options besides abortion. The lower and middle class folks would have a fixed monthly income on top of their wages from their jobs. I would tax the hell out of the rich people. Gay marriage would be banned. Free Healthcare for the lower and middle class people. Omg I would do SO MUCH SHIT. Motherfuckers like you would HATE me....and I'd make it my job to make sure you did. ;)

If you kill them, people like me will LOVE you! :rightON:

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This is a revelation. Is this cool with you Trump supporters? Threatening Georgias Secretary of State? Welcome to Venezuela. Trump is as desperate as anyone can be. Someone close to him should simply leave a revolver in his desk drawer. As if he’s ever done the right thing.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This is a revelation. Is this cool with you Trump supporters? Threatening Georgias Secretary of State? Welcome to Venezuela. Trump is as desperate as anyone can be. Someone close to him should simply leave a revolver in his desk drawer. As if he’s ever done the right thing.
You stupid cunt, it already became Venezuela when YOUR SIDE stuffed the ballot box and cheated to STEAL the election. biden is no fukin different than Maduro or any jigaboo dictator.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump is no better or less than Hugo Chavez you ignorant gas pumper

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard